Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7321 - 7330 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I did 5 days of clomid, my follicle still too small did 5 more days of clomid after that ultrasound and had follicle on right, only 1 but it was16. Did trigger two days later then iui two days after that...now 10 days post iui, negative clear blue digit today...still have 4 more days till I'm suppose to test...feeling fed up.

9 years ago

My ovulation day was the exact same day as yours! I'm feeling pressure in my lower abdomen 3dpo I felt sharp stabbing pains a few times during the day, and its been mild cramping and pressure down in my uterus ever since. I also been having heartburn, gas, food cravings, increase in appetite,vivid dreams, tingling nipples, I blew my nose and there was a bit a blood on the tissue (which never happens to me) It's strange because I just have this weird full feeling in my stomach. I've had 3 babies before all girls ages 12,8 and 5 and I've never felt this before with any of my pregnancies. I'm 29 :)

9 years ago

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Here in Fort Worth looks like we will be having some hail storm or ice (I'm not really sure how they call it) so everyone is freaking out since last year it was very bad when everything froze. So funny the Texas weather, one week is sunny and beautiful and the next cold and frozen brrrrr....

So, I'm either 8 or 9 DPO. This morning I woke up earlier than usual and had no more symptoms whatsoever. I was drinking coffee in my living room and couple ours later I felt a cramp kind of staving on my uterus instead of the twinges I was having on both ovaries. It lasted only few seconds and then it didn't hurt no more but still felt kind of sore bloated or let's say funny on my lower abdomen. I also noticed (tmi) that I'm kind of wet down there which I'm usually not unless I'm ovulating... But I had the trigger so I already ovulate, weird? I went to work and everything was going ok until around 4 when I started to feel some nausea so I ended up throwing up. Right now I'm laying on my couch and my bb feel sore and heavy, I have again some backache and my uterus feels heavy and sore. So I wanted some advice girls. I know you are not supposed to test until 14 days after trigger however I seen in some websites people test out the trigger and then they keep testing to see if a BFP shows up. I kind of feel like doing this but on the other hand I don't know if you think is kind of stressful or silly to do it. Shall I start testing out the trigger or shall I wait till Thursday-Friday to test?? Pretty much, if you were in my place would you just wait for AF or would you test Thursday or would you test out the trigger?? I'm feeling lost on what to do but I also kind of want to know and the wait as usual, is killing me lol...

Any advice will be appreciated ladies. Hope you having a great Sunday, keep updated how you doing and what's going on with you.

Hugs!!

9 years ago

Welcome to the new ladies! We have been on this journey together for quite a while. Actually, today is our two year birthday!!! Hard to believe! Hopefully we are able to add some BFP's here soon.

Haraslp3- is this your first IUI? What are your fertility issues? DH and I have done two IUI's, but due to severe MFI, they were not successful. We are on our way to IVF right now. I just started birth control and will be starting my injections in a couple of weeks.

Mamaof3babygirls - Hopefully these new signs for you are good. When is AF due for your? You are one brave mamma! The girls and only 29! Way to go!

zyara_luz - Your symptoms sure sound promising. The two times I had a trigger, I never had it in my system after 5dpt. I was always kind of sad because i have never seen a BFP before and even though i knew it would be from my trigger, I still wanted to see it haha! I would think the trigger would be out of your system at this point.

Well ladies...as i mentioned above, Miracle started this forum TWO YEARS AGO! What a ride it has been!! So thankful for you ladies. You have kept me going and have given me hope. I never thought this would be my story, but it is, and you have all helped me cope with it.

I have no exciting news for IVF. I am just waiting and counting down the days. I will be on birth control until march 4th, and then will start my stims on March 8th. Then it all really begins. I have been so bloated and feel so fat. My regular jeans are too tight on me and i just feel like an oompa loompa. I know its partially because of AF, but I think birth control is adding to it too. I hate this!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

9 years ago

Hello to everyone!

Oh my goodness, I'm getting so behind! I just got caught up reading, but have to get some work done. I will try and post in a little while, right now I have to run into DH's empty office and pump. I'm dealing with some aggressive clogged ducts on my right side today. Not fun! Right now I have cabbage in my bra.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies ~ Happy 2 year anniversary for this forum! Can't believe 2 years already! Crazy! 4 dpo here. Nothing exciting. The very last of woman that I know, love and am close to, has just announced on fb that she is 13 weeks pregnant today. This is my cousin. I am SO HAPPY for her. She has been trying for 2 or 3 years with her husband. She had at least 3 miscarriages that I am aware of at 10 weeks along. I am happy that she has made it to 13 weeks. Please keep her in my prayers for a full term healthy pregnancy. I am sad for me though. :(

Welcome to the new ladies.

@Zayara - I have never done an iui but if you think you can handle seeing a pos or a neg knowing that it could be too early for a bfp pos and too early for a bfn.. either way it's up to you in what you think you can handle seeing knowing that it's not the full outcome until a few more days when a true BFP will show or AF. I know it must be driving you batty. Hang in there. I hope your symptoms are pregnancy related. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@Lschrader - I don't envy you having to take birth control pill. I have heard that it makes you bloated and retain a bunch of water. It will all be worth it though. Happy 2 years in here with me my friend. I am already rooting for you. Was it you that mentioned that you have the MTHFR gene? I can't remember. I am going to get tested for that soon. My mom just told me that she got tested for that last week and has one of the 2 genes for it. I guess that means I have a 50% chance of having it.

@Skyline - Oh no. Hope your ducts unclog. No fun. Looking forward to your catch up posts when you can.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- Oh that is such wonderful news! I pray she has a successful pregnancy. I hope you follow short behind her! I know what you mean. it's so hard to explain it without making yourself feel like a bad person...but you're not! Stay positive friend, your time is coming! And you know it is possible!!!! Yes, i have one copy of the MTHFR mutation. You are right...if one parent has it, you have a 50/50 chance. In my case, we learned my dad had it so me and my two sisters got tested. They learned that they had two copies of it, and I had one. Since they had two copies, we knew that my mom had to have had to it as well. My mom got tested and is compound, which means she has two copies and then something else. It's all very confusing. They say it can cause miscarriages. My oldest sister had one m/c when she was 14 weeks, and then went on to have three healthy pregnancies. My other sister never had a m/c and also had two healthy pregnancies (one was a twin pregnancy). However, my mom had three miscarriages. One was an early one, one was around 10 weeks, and one was 20 weeks. Awful i know. After learning about the mutation, she truly believes that was the cause. With the mutation, our bodies do not absorb folic acid, which as you know, can cause birth defects and m/c. You can take methylated folic acid though.

Both of my fertility clinics I have been to have never been concerned about this gene mutation. They say that it does not really cause much harm to pregnancies. I don't know if there just isn't many studies on it or what. I did a lot of research on it, and just could never find much.

Let me know what you find out about your results!

9 years ago

@miracle Im praying for her to have a h&h pregnacy!! I'm sure everything will go great for her! Don't be sad, I'm sure your time will come soon you been so devoted and I admire you for not losing hope, your reward will come my dear!!
Thank you for all the advice. I'm honestly scared, I don't want to hope or dream and then feel my whole world come down with a bfn but also part of me has the need to know if it is all on my head and my body is just acting normal getting ready for AF (which according to my previous periods should come in 12 days) I'll be 11 DPO tomorrow and I was thinking on testing even when it could be too early I kind of want to test the next few days until AF shows. I know is stupid but even those woman that mc I feel envious because at least they know they can get pregnant but in my case is being almost 2 years ttc and I never had nothing that shows my body is capable of conceiving. Yesterday I had some cramping in my uterus and I was feeling some nausea which eventually made me throw up. Today all I feel is heavy and sore breast and still some weird feeling in my left side where my ovary is. I try not to think about all this but I haven't been lucky since my body keeps reminding me of it. I am weak and that is why I want to test because not knowing is worst than knowing is just my body reacting to hormones.

Today has been horrible, the weather is so bad, all roads covered on ice so slippery to walk that I'm afraid to fall every time I have to go to my car and drive somewhere. We still had to show for work but they closed the store at 5 so it wasn't that bad. Of course there were only 5-6 customers all day so it was pretty much dead still I am thankful of having to go so I can keep my mind busy. I feel like I might get sick tho, I been having really stuffy nose and at night I can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose for the past 2-3 days. I feel cold all the time and at night I uncover myself cuz I feel hot??!! I really hope I didn't catch something lol..

I'm excited, I'm going to Mexico March 26th to see my mom and my grandma, I miss my country so bad, sometimes I wish I could convince DH to move there with me!!

I'm sending you lots of love and prayers your way, keep us updated how everything is going!!

9 years ago

Ladies, Happy two years annivesary, this forum keep me going. I have reached a point where I feel I am done ttc, but as I see you guys pushing, i feel motivated and wanting to give it one more chance.

@miracle, may your cousin pregnancy be covered with Favor from God so she reach full term and give birth to that baby BOY(lol) and his name is Stephen, lol, lol, loool.

Ladies I wont stop praying for you to post BFP for your support is mazing.

To the new comers, welcome to this wonderful group of preciuos mamas.

I am 6dpo, and frankly I dont follow what is happening in my body, I am just not in to this stressfull waiting. But i like voting on gallery and reading progress here.

Baby dust to you all, Love from ALL.

9 years ago

Hi ladies. I've finally found some time to write down his birth story.

It's been a trying week and a half. Especially since the hubs has gone back to work and it's all me. I'm cooped up in the house alone because the pediatrician told us not to have people around him until he can get his shots. We don't want him getting sick! It's been rough, I can't lie. He is a brilliant sleeper during the day and at night as long as he's laying right next to one of us. He just won't stay asleep by himself at night. It's been extremely frustrating. My hormones have been all over the place. One day I'm great and feeling happy, the next I have crying fits. It sucks to admit that it's difficult, but I have to keep it real. I'm hoping things lighten up soon, though, because momma needs sleep!

Breastfeeding is going well, I guess. He eats well, but will occasionally have a tough time latching. it's almost like he fights it. I typically have to either switch boobs or positions and it works out.

Anyway, here's his story. Sorry it's so long!

(I'll put it in the next post)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo