Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2781 - 2790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@lolee- So sorry about your son, I hope he get's better soon! Hopefully if you package got lost, they will send you a replacement.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I'm eating organic now. I just started last week and I'm hoping it helps.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I don't know I'm changing my mind, dh is getting tested Friday. And I have an appt to talk to my doctor next week to get all of the tests I need and hopefully our next cycle we can try Clomid.

10 years ago

@miraclemama how are you??? where are you? you need to get Instagram, when I cant find our firebug anywhere, i at least see that she is having family time...lol... yoiu i worry!!

@ants mommy how was Ants first of school? his mohawk is everything!! i absolutely LOVE it. The girls are loving being back in school. my son is in Texas and he doesnt start until next Monday but he has been back in football two a days since early august.

@athena 13 lbs thats cool! i started loosing but lately my schedule has kept me from the gym but I am getting back into the routine. starting back is so hard :-(. I was so happy back in July to get into that dress from BeBe thats I almost cried in the dressing room. I had a moment. I gained so much weight after my tubal reversal it wasnt even funny & while I do not claim to have a srrious weight problem, I did pick up wieght and it was making me uncomfortable. I just found out that my job installed showers this summer so I can hit the running trail at work during lunch and shower and get back upstairs. That was great news to hear today. I am super proud of you!!! Keep it up.

@skyline dont worry about the cake pop business it will pick back up. People always migrate back to sweets. and just think the fall is fast approaching anf you can have fun with halloween pops & christmas pops & turkey thanksgiving pops #FUNNERS

@lolee i hope your baby is feeling better soon. I am keepjng him in my prayers

10 years ago

Thank you Pisces I'm very excited about it too.

10 years ago

@ Pisces ,sky thank you both..and I have instagram as we'll if any 1 wants to add..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Instagram is same name as here

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@pieces
Ant has had a great two days at school and loves his teacher.

Thanks on the Mohawk I try to be the cool mom!

He also started Baseball practice big time.

Im glad the girls had good days in school too

And as for you son good luck in football.

As for me I think Im out this month Im supposed to get Monday and I have a huge crater on my face. So I have a feeling Im out.

10 years ago

@athena- on eating organic. That's supposed to help a lot with PCOS.

@piscesgril- That's true, people are so willing to buy edibles, especially sweets. I sort of feel guilty. That's great about the showers!

@Ants-

I'm on CD 50 and experiencing some slight Out Of The Ordinaries: I have been recording full bbs for a solid week now; normally that only lasts for about 3 days. I have always struggled with constipation, but a good diet and/or taking a fiber supplement always cleared things up. NOT lately! I can't remember if I experienced any of this last year when my cycle was 57 days long, so I'm not going to freak out just yet. Still, as long as I actually did ovulate this cycle, I suppose I'm still in the running. If I continue to experience Out Of The Ordinaries and AF doesn't show by next Wednesday, I will test again.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies good morning iI'm on my cell phone waiting for my dd to get out of school its her first day of kinder first say at school coz of her b day she didn't make it to pre school aany who hope everyone is doing good

@peicesgirl what r u doing today love wwhat's new I agree we can always find each other

@miricalmomma again agree wih @ piecesgirl about instagram u worry us to much u need one where r u gonna send a amber out

@antsmom how r u hundred glade or boy is enjoying school n teacher I'm gonna drill my lil momma today her first away from home for hours lol

@ lolee babe did I miss a post how is our lil boy I will keep him in prayers hope he is feeling okay

gots to head out but doing my check in if I forgot anyone sorry dh is freaking out love u all have a blessed day

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo