Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning.

@topo hey love bug! Hope you slept ok with everything going on. You and your family are in my prayers. I am soooo sorry.

@ladybug (miraclemama) stay loving over there!

@desertchic my chart numbers continue to fall. 98.20 this morning.

AFM: decided to take it like @ desertchic just being cool. Either witch is coming or she's not ...lol. Off to do some work.

11 years ago

good monring ladies whats new as for me woke up hoping this was all a dream nope it wasnt reality is my uncle is gone it is hard but since i got some grudges its been hard for me to process it i got alot of hurt and anger built inside. i am stressed becuase of everything so idk when this period will come my luck stress will keep her away i am letting go and letting god. piecsegirl i remember about ur uncle babe so i knwo u know what i am going through the worst part is watching the news and seeing it including his face. how r u feeling piecesgirl anything new.

11 years ago

@topo girl I was just saying the other day that I can't even bring myself to remove his number from my phone. It's so hard to believe that he's gone. He was absolutely the best uncle that God could have sent me. God rest his soul. And your Uncle as well. May God grant your family peace. Do you know who did it or was it an accident? I am so sorry.

I think you were suppose to start already. Last time you started two or three stays before me. You were a little early and I was a little late. We may end up on the same cycle for next month.

AFM: just waiting on the witch to attack. I know she's coming. I am gassy today...not really crampy like I should be but that doesn't mean anything. I think I am out but at least I can start the clomid on CD 5. No other real symptoms to speak of. My basil temp was down to 98.20 this morning so I expect it to fall below 98 tomorrow and then the witch will arrive. :-(

11 years ago

Good morning ladies. I leave for ONE DAY and come back to lots going on. I had a nice day yesterday with my *man bug* as pisces puts it :) He took me out to breakfast and then we laid around napping and cuddling before the kids got home at 3:00. Loved OUR alone time together. I have not tested. I have had one test lying around and I am being so good. AF due Thurs or Friday morning. I might test tomorrow morning but even then it being 1 to 2 days early could still be a bfn or too early. My breasts are so full and sore. Feel like some used them for punching bags...lol. This happens a few times a year in the tww where they get super duper sore like this.
The only thing different this cycle is the sunburnt chills that I have been having off and on. So who knows. Probably just another symptom to add to my list in the tww. I'm just being a realist, but the optimist in me is hoping and praying that this month is different.

@topo ~ Hey I read your posts and felt so bad for you. I wish you didn't have to endure SO much right now. What a tragic loss for you to have your Uncle die so sudden like that. I'm sorry hon. My prayers go out to you and your family. I hope you are able to catch your breath and get centered again soon. Did you say surgery was today? As far as ovulating.... If you ovulated later this cycle then af or bfp would come later too. Hang in there hon.

@Pisces ~ I like the lady bug/man bug nicknames you gave me and my dbf. Temps going down don't always mean af is coming. You never know. I hear the realist coming out in you as well. I think it can keep us more sane this time of the 2ww.... I smiled big when I read about your baby boy dream and your sincere prayers to GOD. So sweet. I believe that we can dream of our babies in heaven. They come to us in the dream state. I have had dreams like that and they feel so real. Lucky you. IF and I say IF and only IF af arrives for you then yes you do have clomid for next cycle.

AFM ~ Girls you'd be happy to know that I did indeed do a thorough inspection in the daylight lol... I found no evidence of anything...LMAO! Of course I had to tell him..we got a good laugh out of it.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma i been going through they said boil was healing so they are not going to lance it until 2 months if it doesnt get flat there is a lil bump to it im going threw it wit my uncle but im still very angry wit him there r no suspects piecesgirl but eye witness it was 700am imagine kids where walking to school idk about af when i ovulated or anything because of the three months n triggers i was on fertality meds this is the first month off fertality drugs that idk wtf is going on our if that has something to do wit all this or the shots for the absess is putting me through this or stress no of my uncle or the bd me n dh have been doing lmao

11 years ago

@ladybug So glad to know that you as Man Bug got some quality cuddle time in. I love cuddling and ordering in, watching movies and more cuddling. It's the reason we put up with them at all...lol...or they put up with us. SO glad to know that we got that VBJ outta the way. Way to be thorough! Yeeeee haw! I am sure he didn't mind that inspection not one bit. ;-) I do appreciate your optimism, I sure need it. I just have this feeling that this isn't my turn. Maybe it's yours, big swollen boobs. I just read yesterday that the boobs are your first Real sign of pregnancy.

@topo so was be shot? You said it happened at 7am? It's one thing like my uncle where he died if natural causes but murder is something completely different. It's leaves so much anger and pain. I hate that your family is being subjected to such pain. I have no idea when you O'd ...there is no telling. Either you're pregnant just because you don't wanna be right now or your cycle is messed up due to stress or the Fertileaid.

AFM:took a test an hour ago and it was another BFN. AF is due tomorrow so I think she's coming. No signs of her arrival as of yet. I'm going to the gym today to run off my disappointment.

11 years ago

Well I caved and tested with 2cnd or 3rd morning urine. I think I have lines eye, b/c I swear I see a evap line on a dollar store cheap pt. I had to put it up to my window with natural lighting to study it. I think I'm seeing things though. If I asked anyone else if they could see something they would say no. I just started cramping moderately like AF is going to show. This only happens when i'm on my period, which is due in 2 to 3 days. Hmm?? I can't post test b/c there would be nothing for you to see in a pic. I will test in morning with FMU and see if I see anything. I have to go out of town the rest of today. Be back in the am with news for you all :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

At piecesgirl he was murdered his truck shot u can google it on news channel 7 and abc fox 11 to i think charlie alverez fatel shotting elsereno ca maybe it is the fertaid but i only took the cm n ovaboost not the other one im so discouraged n just plain angry i never wanted to see af as i do write now i want a xanax n cig so bad n i cnt i fuvken cnt believe this i dnt know whats going on wit me called doc office stupid nurse was all over the place could be this could be that lets just wait bitch order the fucken test on some bullshit im so annoyed sorry

11 years ago

Hey Pisces I replied to your email but I think it sent it elsewhere. Its a fertility friend address so I copied what I wrote.... Looks like u ovulated on CD 14.  Temperature shifts can be normal.  I have heard that activity levels from the night before like sex or vigorous workouts and how much sleep you get can affect your bbt. As long as you have a sustained bbt that is 1/2 to 1 degree higher than pre ovulation temps you are normal.  It just makes it harder to read them for say a implantation dip.  But if there was implantation you might see another shift in temps which would stay elevated. Like if your pre o temps were 97.3 to 97.6 and your post o temps were 97.8 - 98.4 you might see a third shift in the low 99 range but that isn't always true. Some never get the third shift. Hope this helps.

User Image

11 years ago

@topo man I am so sorry to hear that. :-( I see you ignored my comment about already being pregnant. Lol. If AF isn't here my Friday, test again.

@desertchic thanks for looking at my chart. I appreciate you doing that. That chart of mine wacky. I'll keep taking my temp so it will let me know when AF is coming. I haven't got a symptom in the world today....it's like they all disappeared. ..I'm sure they'll be back cuz I tested and got another BFN

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo