Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5751 - 5760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

OMG introuble that's awesome news! Congrats! Wow what a speedy labour, jealous! Lol! LOVE his name :) post pics when you can! Hope the jaundice passes soon xx

User Image

10 years ago

introuble - what great news! Hope labor wasn't too tough on you - Super Woman you! And hope baby Theodore gets over the jaundice soon. My middle son came home jaundiced, and we had to sit him in the sun every few hours, but other than that he was fine. I know you'll feel better when he gets home and your DD gets to meet him. Take care, and !

User Image

10 years ago

My computer is in the shop getting hopefully fixed, so I am typing from my iPod, so I am finger pecking away.. I think I am either 6 or 7 dpo today. Not a whole lot to report. Hope everyone is having a fun weekend.

@ Introuble - Congratulations on new baby being born yesterday. So amazing that you didn't have to do hours and hours of labor.

@mrssuz - I am sorry about such discouraging news you received. :( I wish that there was something you and your dh could do to change the circumstances. You are in my prayers.

@mrsrogers - hope you get a bfp or a regular cycle at least.

@rebecca - how are you feeling? Did you get to have an ultrasound this
weekend?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@introuble congrats hunny x

@miracle thank you.. Researching clinics now.... Dont know how we will find the money though.... My DH is broken today... Its awful here right now xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

I will respond when I can to others comments but I wanted to ask what your cervix does in early pregnancy. Mine has been super high for three or four days. Very high, but still firm. I have had two pregnancy dreams
This cycle too. The other night i dreamt I test led positive.
Just so confused!!

10 years ago

Lschrader everyone is different when it comes to their cervix. It can take weeks sometimes for it to rise. Mine was hard and closed but got softer. It isn't really a good indicator to pregnancy though from what I've read.how many dpo are you now?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

How is everyone today? I am relaxing at home, watching romantic movies that I have already seen before, "The Notebook". Feeling tired and drained today. I'm 7 or 8 dpo today. Not hopeful this cycle. I just want to get this cycle out of the way, so that I can get on to the next one if you know what I mean.

@Mrssuz ~ Please let us know what you research and find regarding your dh's issue. I know that diet can change our entire body's ph, renew cells and perform miracles. I have cured myself of an infection the natural way (holistically) that doctors said natural remedies couldn't do. So even if you are told horrible statistics or given discouraging information, make sure to look into natural ways to help your dh's body run at optimal health. Just a thought that I wanted to share with you.

@Lschrader ~ When is your AF due? I hope your dreams, bodily symptoms and cervix position means your pregnant. I have read mixed posts from woman stating what their cervix positions during time of expected AF is and it leading to a bfp or bfn cycle. I think the general rule is that cervix positions alone is not a good indicator of being pregnant. I think anything different that you are experiencing is a good indicator though. Like the month I had my bfp back in Jan, I noted that I felt VERY SHORT WINDED and out of breath when I walked. I felt like I an elephant was on my chest or that I just went up 95 flights of stairs. I had never experienced that before.. oh and a fever blister on my lip too. So if you are having out of the ordinary symptoms that could be a good sign. I hope so for you. When will you test?

User Image[/url][/url]

@athena- yeah that's what I always heard. I won't look into it much. Just has not been this high for this long before. I guess we will see. AF is due one week from today.

@miracle- the only reason it made me think was because it is different but I feel like I can add one more symptom to the book every month. Who knows. If I haven't started spotting by Friday, I may test

10 years ago

I think that lump the midwife and I felt was a cyst, not fibroids because I think I may have ruptured it today. :( That area where the lump is located is very tender and if I move the wrong way it is extremely painful. Calling the office tomorrow to see what they want me to do. Hoping it's nothing serious, but it sure does hurt. Half my day was wasted and I had way too much I needed to get done. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ That sounds painful.. :( I hope and pray that it isn't anything serious. I have never had one that I know of. I'm sure I would KNOW if I did as I have heard they are very painful. I hope you get relief soon. Keep us posted.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo