Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1391 - 1400 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle #1 I am SUPER excited that your cards are selling!!! that is so exciting because they really are something to be proud of. I was so proid of you when I saw those cards :-D I am happy that your business is taking off. #2 THANK YOU VERY MUCH for asking her the question about whether or not she would say if she did not see a baby in someone's future. It makes me feel so much better about our readings. and now I am down right excited. I still havent gotten my reading but she is on the west coast and she says that she works a full time job so I figure she has to get home and get settled. I hope.

@tiff yes @miracle and she is going to channel a baby to the correct portion of her uterus and Tania has already seen it and I believe it. I believed it before the reading because I believe in miracles.

10 years ago

These reading sound amazing. @moracle-you are so brace to ask the hard questions but it's so reassuring to hear her honesty.

What are the details of the readings-cost, contact etc?

Nothing new here, super tired. Been crazy busy at work and home. Selling our house in uk which is difficult across e-mail and an ocean! Aaaaaaaaah!

Hopefully it will all go amoothly and I can put my (bare) feet up and be preg! (Although I suppose technically I am 5 DP?!?!-is that right @pisces @topo and @miracle?!)

Sweet dreams and sticky beans to all!

User Image

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ No I don't mind the question.. My partner and I can't afford IVF or any other costly fertility treatment. :( My condition is a challenging one for sure, but I have to hold on to the few stories out there where woman who have my same condition go on to conceiving natural and giving birth c section to healthy happy babies. I just hope that I'm one of those woman.

@Introuble ~ Thanks for saying I'm brave. I had to ask Tania those questions b/c I needed to know that my reading was for reals.... If you go to her website you will see her prices. For a TTC reading it's 5.00 but 12.00 if you want it 24 hrs from the time you give her the info she requests. That what I did. If you are already pregnant and want a reading of about your pregnancy than same thing with pricing. If you want a detailed reading she is more but not sure how much.

@Pisces ~ As always I love your encouraging words of support and love :) Thank you so much. I loved that you said I'm channeling a baby to the correct portion of my uterus.. LOL! Totally true. Yes I'm glad that I asked that question for all of us who are wanting TTC readings with her.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning all
TGIF
Now dh gets to be home for the weekend, I haven't worked in 3 years since I had my first, I'm a cosmotalagist and still do family hair for extra money but haven't been in work force for awhile so everyday is like Friday to me!
@ mirical- yes u will deft be one of the lucky ones, I just know it! And I have a feeling it will be very soon.
@davis&shrader- when u gana test?
@topo- 2dpo!!!! Or 2 weeks2days preg!!!!
@picese-morning how u this am?
Afm- yesterday I could not stop dry heaving, it sucked, I still have a lot of discharge(sorry) its like I have to change underwear 3 times a day yuck! I remember it was like this when I was like 8-9 months preg

10 years ago

Good morning all! Happy Friday!! Yesterday is actually Friday for me because I teach cosmetology at night and no school on Friday for us so I always get a 3 day weekend!! So the dr just called on my ultra sound from tue and the baby was measuring the 6w3d and looked great I just have two small bleeds between the sac and wall of uterus it can be common and I may even spot from it but my body just may absorb it to where we won't even see it on the next ultrasound on the 18th! I hope everything stays normal with no complications! I know I have a lot of anxiety and I just want this baby so badly ESP since supposed to be a girl!! Just praying everyday that the next 7 1/2 months go by quickly and healthy!!

Pieces can't wait to hear your reading I'm sure she sent it late last night because I know when she sent mine wasn't til after midnight but then as you said she's on west coast so really was after 10 there!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! For those of you who can drink have one for me!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx- I wish I could have ultrasounds more then my dr does! But I guess I could but I can't afford to have extra! Sounds like everything is moving along beautiful with ur preg! Did u check out Chinese birth chart yet? It said I'm having a boy!

I AM 7 WEEKS 4 DAYS PREG TODAY!!!

10 years ago

No I didn't tiff Idk even know what to google to find it! My insurance pays for my ultrasounds because in considered more high risk of the mc last summer they have been on top of things!! I'm so grateful for that!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx- just look up Chinese birth chart, it also pops up on this websit at the side alot

10 years ago

@topo, I am so glad you get some quality time with your man! Cheers to being a stay at home mom!

@jsxitzbom- glad everything is reading just right. I know you will have a happy healthy pregnancy :)

@pisces- WHERE ARE YOU?!! I want to know how your reading went!!!!!

AFM- Last night I went for a run and enjoyed our wonderful Washington sunshine. It was truly beautiful. Ended up feeling so nauseous last night but I never lost it. Couldn't tell if it was from my dinner or not. DH felt just fine. My bb's were so sore after my run, I had to wear a sports bra to bed! They are still sore today.

I will probably test tomorrow morning just for the heck of it. AF isn't due until Wednesday, but you never know. I am 12dpo today.

Happy Friday!

10 years ago

@ shrader- I wish I would test now, I know u got plenty of test, it will deft show up if u r preggers( I do believe, everyone's diff)

My bbs have not been sore once yet, to everyone's who's does I have a solution for ya, I wear the gini bra all the time even to bed, only take it off to shower, they are so cumfy u forget u have ne thing on at all and support u very well no matter what size u r! U can get them at Walmart in the seen it on tv isle! I would suggest them to ne one, they also hold in back fat!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo