Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6621 - 6630 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Football-Please give us an update! My heart sunk a little when you said spotting, but everyone on here is right. I am praying it's nothing! Let us know!

@skyline-Can't wait to see some pics! So fun!!!

@Miracle-I am PRAYING that AF is staying away!!! Come on BFP's!!!! You, me and Pisces lady...we need them!

@Pisces-So is AF staying away for you too? And acne on your chin huh? You got me thinking :)

Well nothing for me to report. I am CD7 or something. We should get DH's results back tomorrow and i am just so ready to know what they are. I can't help but think what if they are totally normal now? How amazing will that be. But, then again, I do NOT want to get our hopes up so I am preparing for the worst I guess. It will just be such a relief to know if they are in the normal range because we will be a normal couple trying. Otherwise, we will move on to IUI in September...although I think we will regardless.

I hope everyone enjoy's their monday!

9 years ago

@LSchrader - I hope his numbers come back in the normal range, that would be amazing. :) But I would be the same way about wanting to keep my expectations low. You know we're all eager to find out the results too!

User Image

9 years ago

I woke up this morning and before I even went to the bathroom I saw a facebook post by my male best friend that his wife and him are expecting a baby (their first). My heart leapt with joy for them. He's 45 yrs old and she's 37 I think. I went to the bathroom and AF had full on attacked me in the night like that stupid witch always does. I have been crying all morning. I don't think the day could be any worse. I had only 2 friends left this past year that I'm super close to that were wanting to be parents.. now both of them are and will be. I am truly the last of ALL my friends that didn't get to be a biological mom. Girls it's so hard, I can't even begin to express my sadness. Time is not on my side and every month I'm shattered over and over by AF's arrival.

I wish I had answers to why..... I don't understand. I hope that I find peace and understand all of this one day. For now, my heart aches.

I will do a proper check in later.

Hope football is ok.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh miracle, I'm so sorry AF came. So cruel! Sending you hugs!

User Image

9 years ago

oh Miracle i am so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I know I am younger than you are, but the feeling just does not go away. Is the main reason it is difficult for you to become pregnant is because of your split uterus? I want there to be something for you to do so badly. I am sorry you are feeling so down and I know that the day of AF is always the worst. I am sorry. Hugs to you love!

9 years ago

Hello again ladies, long time no posting for me. I haven't gotten caught up yet but I plan to grab my tablet and catch up on the go, just wanted to post quick.

Last time I was on here apparently was early this year and I was wondering if I was pregnant but was scared to see another negative pregnancy test. I didn't have to test, the red demon gave me my answer. I was told by a friend not to lose hope because her mom didn't find out until she was 6 months pregnant because she kept having a "period" for the first 6 months. I did some online research and found all sorts of forums from women saying they either had their "period" for the first month, 3 months, 6 months, some said they had it the whole way through and still had healthy babies. But as time went on I realized I indeed was not pregnant.

In June I caught a cold from my office and it turned into a sinus infection. Then I also got my period. The next weekend I was to be matron of honor in my cousin's wedding. The following weekend, which was 16 days into my cycle, hubby and I BD but I figured we were too late so I wasn't even thinking about the possibility of getting pregnant. Then the next weekend, it was really warm, we had the windows open and everything and I sat here absolutely freezing. It was so weird. Over the course of the next week I had cloudy urine off and on. It was very weird. Last week started and I was making plans for our 4 year anniversary and there was something weird going on when I peed. I had a brownish-pink spot on the toilet paper. It happened a few times that day. And then the following day, and the next day. It wasn't every time I peed, and it was just tiny spots of mucusy brown or pink. Then this Friday the red demon came again, but later than normal. Yesterday I was hit suddenly with a strong sleepiness and nausea. The nausea went away after a few hours and it was worse than it was on Saturday. So far today I haven't had any. The red demon has already gone too. I don't know what to think. Has anybody else had something like this and didn't think they were pregnant but they were?

Thank you ladies in advance. Once I get myself on my tablet on here I should probably be logging in more than I do. I hate my slow internet at home.

9 years ago

well ladies i actually heard back from DH's doctor and his results are in. They are about the same as his three month check up. I am pretty upset and sad about them. I just feel like it's reality that it will never happen naturally. I pray that DH is on board to do IUI next.

9 years ago

Miracle...oh, honey! I'm so sorry. I know how devastating seeing AF can be. My heart hurts for you. I'm praying for you to feel better in spirit, and to see the blessing your heart craves.

Lschrader...I'm sorry your dhs numbers werent any better this time around. Maybe the process just needs a little more time to work for him. But i know that doesn't help you now. I'm praying for you, too, to feel an ease ofyour pain.

My heart is heavy for the sadness on the forum today. Football, I hope we hear from you soon.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm on my phone, so I can't give a proper response right now, but I wanted to make sure @Miracle and @LSchrader know I'm thinking about them. So sorry you lovely ladies are struggling. *hugs*

AFM- knock on wood, all is back to normal. I had a little brown yesterday when I wiped, but nothing today. I wasn't ever a flow (just when I wiped) and I didn't cramp at all. I'm thinking the ultrasound and sex just irritated things.

Today has been rough because I can barely even think of eating something without feeling sick. I threw up a few times and am just exhausted, but if that's what it takes to bring a healthy babe into this world, bring it on.

Thank you ladies for your support and concern.

User Image

9 years ago

@football girl, I see that you are pregnant, congrats! And I'm glad to see that the spotting somebody else mentioned seems to be no cause for alarm.

@miraclemama, I'm so sorry your heart is broken yet again. I haven't been trying as long as you have, but I know how it hurts to know that another cycle has passed and you still aren't pregnant. I don't even know how to describe the emptiness and sadness I feel inside, even to my husband. My heart breaks for you.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo