Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4851 - 4860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lolee..you look awesome. How are you feeling? How different would you say carrying twins is? Hope Eli is well.

Athena...how are you, hon?

Skyline. .glad eating helps you feel better. When are you going to post a pic? ;)

Afm...we're still on the road, but thank goodness only about an hr and a half to go. Can't wait to be home watching football!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ rebecca its alot different had tons of m/s and alot more tired heart burn alot sooner and im getting so big i cant barely walk any more due to back aches and 1 staying in my rib cage more than likely i will be put on bed rest next appt which is on the 15th and all the blood work that you normally have is sooner than with one more u/s's they watch you alot more closely they have been keeping an eye on my blood pressure as its been staying borderline high i cant eat that much at 1 time cause having 2 they squished my stomach way up i fill up with just a few bites ugghh, i love breakfast sausage but with carrying 2 i get sick from it i hope they can stay in as long as they can but i am so ready for this to be over already lol sorry for the long post thanks for asking

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@skyline well they are saying my due date is August 17th so that will make me 8 weeks tomorrow also!!

Have u had any pinching or cramps? I was walking in from my patio earlier and caught this sharp pinch on my right to the point I had to just bend over a little bit :/ scared me

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Tiff That's great news that your 4cm can be any money your water breaks or you go into labor!!! I wish you an easy delivery and speedy recovery!! Ill be right there behind you I go back to dr tue I'm gonna ask to strip my membranes and check for progress! I have been having contractions just not steady! I can't wait to have my body back and be able to hang with the family ESP on nights like tonight with the Eagles in playoffs and I had to come home for one my stomach was hurting and another to be chasing my 3yr old around was kinda making me mad!! I can't wait to have that beer! My instinct of being in labor or delivering is this thurs the 9th!! Fingers are Xd for Hailey to come this week!!!! Wish me luck!! Best of luck to you tiff and please post pics of lil man ASAP!!!!! Btw what is his name going to be???

User Image

10 years ago

@lolee - Are you looking at 15 weeks more? You already look like you are 8 months along, looking good, but I can't imagine how tough it's going to get. I hope things with Eli are not complicated for the rest of the pregnancy, as well, so you have less to worry about.

@rebecca - Ha. The only thing to see right now is a Food Baby. ;) I suppose you are home by now, hope you are relaxing, watching the game.

@makeup - Tomorrow is the start of week 8, but it will only be 7 full weeks. (My ticker will say "Week 8 - 7 Weeks 0 days") I'm due Aug. 24th. No pinching, just dull AF like cramps ever so often. Nothing major. I wouldn't worry about it unless to happens more. I have had similar pain before pregnancy, being to the side, I doubt it's related. When you go to the Dr. be sure to ask about it though! My first visit is the 14th, I can't wait!

@pisces - Where are you!?

@jsx - 9 is my favorite number, I will be rooting for her to come on Thursday!

User Image

10 years ago

@ sky yes any where between 11 and 17 more weeks , thanks and i jhope eli dont either his 1st infusion with new meds is monday i will post a pic of him during it to show you guys how this method looks like

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Sky that's my favorite number too and the number 9 came up a lot during my reading last jan with Tania for this pregnancy as everything she said about in my reading was absolutely true! It's amazing how she got everything right so far and the number 9 being thrown in many times and our family has many birthdays either the 9or 19th mine is oct 9 my brother in law is march 9 then my husband and mother in law both may 19 then my niece is aug 9 nephew is aug 19, my father in law birthday is sept which is the 9 month and this baby took 9 months after miscarriage to conceive I found out at 9dpo I was pregnant and I found out for my husband birthday on May 19 I was preggo! It was so crazy how it worked out so my fingers are Xd the number 9 as Tania says is associated with the delivery wether it's the date born or 9 hours of labor or even 9 pushes!!! Either way I'll def keep you posted on whatever happens!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Well im still preg and we are getring a big snow storm right now!!! The temp will be -20 with wind chills! I hope I dont go into labor today!! Its scary! I dont wana get out in this or have my girls out in this! But they say snow storms cause labor cuz of the preasher so we will see!
@ jsx- yes I cant wait to relaxe and have a drink or two!! Or three lol!

10 years ago

Tiff - hope the baby holds off until the snow storm passes, or at least calms down! Keep us updated and stay safe.

Jsx - FX'd and prayers for a safe delivery for you as well. Births are so exciting! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Lolee - Bless your heart, dear. If the dr does put you on bed rest, I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Will you have help if you need it? I've been put on bed rest just about every pregnancy (even the ones that didn't work out) for at least a portion of the time - other than with my first. To me it was always hard sitting still and feeling miserable! :) I'll keep praying for you.

Skyline - Food belly! Heeheehee. I bet not, but I understand. When you feel comfortable, post a picture though, so we can all tell you how adorable you look. :)

Makeup - the same goes for you! I'd love to see some pictures of your baby bump. :)

Afm - well, we made it home around 5:30pm. It took us a little over 11 hrs, but it was a smooth trip. If I get pregnant, I don't know how we'll do it. Shoot, I can't imagine making that trip with an infant! We unpacked and then had to shovel snow - it looked like we'd gotten about 10 inches. I scrounged around our empty kitchen for supper, watched some football, and I fell asleep in my recliner somewhere around 9pm. I never do that. 3dpo today. Wouldn't it be nice if our sneaking around at my inlaws made a baby?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't really responded to anyone lately. I've been reading along, but haven't spent much time on CTP on my computer long enough to read and respond...hope you're all doing well and if you're in the States, hope you're keeping warm! I live in Florida, so luckily it's not too cold; it's about 75, though, and to us Floridians, that's cold!

@LSchrader- How's your DH recovering? Is he ready to go back to work tomorrow? Glad the surgery went well! Hoping you get your BFP very soon now that that is in the past! It is funny how we symptom spot each month, yet it rarely even means something!

@Rebecca- Way to be sneaky sneaky! Those BD sessions sound hilarious! Hopefully that'll do the trick for you. Wouldn't that be a funny story to tell?!

@Athena- I'm sorry you were feeling down. I know exactly how that feels seeing everyone around you announce their pregnancies. I had to avoid Facebook for a few days because I knew announcements were coming. It sucks. I hope you're feeling better, though, and that 2014 is your year!! **HUGS!!**

@Miracle- You're...8 DPO today, right? Any observations? ;) I love crazy dreams that feel so real- I bet your flying one was really neat!

@Makeup- I'm late, but congratulations on your BFP. Glad the doctor was able to sort everything out for you!

@Skyline- You feeling okay still??? Happy {late} special anniversary! And I agree with @Rebecca...Picture, please!

AFM, Thank you all so very much for your kind words and support. I think taking a step back from trying will really help me. With everyone announcing their pregnancies, and especially after my BF found out, I got even more motivated to get pregnant. I think relaxing and focusing on school for the next few months is just what I need. Then hopefully when the time comes, I'll be one of few that's pregnant and won't be in a pool of pregnancies! (if that makes any sense)

Spring semester starts tomorrow and my husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary on Wednesday. I'm trying to get out of the TTC mindset. It's hard since it's basically been all I think about for the last five months, but I'm trying to not check my CD and I'm trying to not start planning our BD sessions. It's like a habit at this point! MUST STOP! haha

I hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo