Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4001 - 4010 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

Looks like a chatty Sunday in here.

@Pisces ~ I'm so so sorry AF showed up AGAIN. I know how much you deeply desire a baby with your husband.. especially a pregnancy before he goes on leave. :( My prayers are that of course you get to have that too.
You're not alone... remember that.

@Skyline ~ Happy you had a great time at the concert. How special that must have been for you and your DH.

@Lyrah ~ I hope your cramps are b/c you're going to see a BFP soon and not the ol witch. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@Rebecca ~ Praying you get your BFP!

@Football ~ Good luck during your fertile window.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle I wanted to share with you this vlog this girl has on YouTube. She just had a baby in July but before she had a mc and a stillbirth. They've been trying to figure out why and last week they did a saline ultrasound and she found out she had a septum in her uterus that completely divides it.

http://m.youtube.com/DailyBumps?uid=yCyTe_1bT2aIPwG_gxbyeg&desktop_uri=%2FDailyBumps

Pisces sorry about the witch. I am praying for you.

Skyline glad you had a good time at the concert.

Lyrah fxed for you I hope your cramps are a good sign and not a bad sigh.

Herewegoagain- hi I'm Christie and I'm a poas addict lol

I've been trying to stop letting things get to me, for example in the other forum I talk to people in this woman had 4 children already and was trying for 5 had been trying 2 months and told me if I got a bfp before her she would be jealous and upset. I've been trying for #1 for 16 months. It just irked me, she's been blessed so many times and is worried about people for so long in that group getting a bfp before her. But I didn't say anything about it I let it go. I guess what I'm thinking is I know ttc is hard obviously and I'm sure I've complained about a million times about my situation, but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture, there are women that have been doing this for years, I'm pretty sure miraclemama is over 5 years now, and so I try to think of that before I complain. Don't assume the worst just because it hasn't happened yet, but
Don't go on forever without getting things checked out. I never in a million years would've thought it would take this long because before I was so regular. I think I'm my own worst enemy because I think stress is a big factor for my problems. Things happen for a reason, jealousy is not your friend and God WILL provide one way or another. I seriously feel like a weight has been lifted.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Awww Christi I'm praying for you girl. I have 3 from my previous marriage, been 10 years since I was ttc. DH and I are trying for one now and I thought 7 months was a long time. We are in our 30's. All of your situations inspire me and also make me feel blessed for the 3 I do have. I am praying for all of you! Hoping we get our BFP's

10 years ago

@herewegoagain hey! Welcome and fingers crossed for you!!

@ Athena you are in my prayers. We don't know why things like this come easy to some and so hard for others, but we have to trust God and know that he is in control. Sending love and hugs your way!

Okay so I could not get out tonight to get a test :( I wanted to sooo bad. No AF and oddly my cramps have dulled down a lot? Also when I went to the bathroom about 2 hrs ago and wiped I had blood tinged CM? Just a little streak and no more since? I know this cant be implantation but it's making me think that can def be a preggo sign. I am going to get a test ASAP tomorrow. This odd streaking of blood and irregular cramps is starting to make me think maybe I am. Just wanted to update that little piece of TMI. I think it could be a good sign..do y'all?

10 years ago

Lyrah I don't wanna get you down but sometimes before af I will get pink cm or blood in cm. but it can def be a prego symptom too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Athena. Im glad you tell me because I wasn't sure if it was something I could be experiencing before AF arrives. Honestly I've prepared myself either way and I feel ok about it. I'm just frustrated being confused and not knowing. Im hoping that will all be over tomorrow with a BFP or AFs arrival

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Thank you so much for that video link. I watched Oliver's birth story and cried. Such a beautiful story and very encouraging about the mother's complete septate uterus. I have read that the baby will just sit in one half of the uterus and grow there.. that's exactly what this baby Oliver was doing, he was sitting in half of her uterus, and made it to 37 weeks before needing to be born c section. Gives me hope. Even though I've been waiting a lifetime it seems to be a biological mom, it doesn't discount your struggles of ttc. Your personal journey is yours and it's been hard, discouraging, confusing, painful and a roller coaster of emotions.. wether it's your 3rd month trying ttc or 60th month ttc..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@ lyrah... My af is due tomorrow. I'm 12 dpo and BFN this morn ( cycle buddies). I have had no symptoms till last night when af like cramps started. Not over till comes!!! With my second child I bled for 3 weeks at 5 weeks along( doc said it was a twin lost- bed rest really sucks btw)But I have not experienced implantation bleeding.
@ everyone else GL have a great day and lots of

10 years ago

Hey everyone! Well this morning AF finally showed. At least she decided to come before I went out and spent more money on test. I feel silly now for feeling like I could be preggers. I know when the time is right it'll happen. Now on to deal with all the wonderful AF joys...

10 years ago

Hey everyone! Well this morning AF finally showed. At least she decided to come before I went out and spent more money on test. I feel silly now for feeling like I could be preggers. I know when the time is right it'll happen. Now on to deal with all the wonderful AF joys...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo