Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4651 - 4660 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader...hang in there. Im keeping my FXd for IB for you. The rollercoaster ride we have to go on! Smh.

Jessica...sorry for your er trip! Hope you feel better soon.

Afm....11dpo. Back with the damn nausea again! Im so over this. I was driving early this AM running errands, and every time i leaned forward to check cars beside me to change lanes, i got this awful pulling/cramping sensation along my c section scar. Almost like the way youd feel from doing too many situps, but lower down. Im trying so hard not to keep my hopes up. And what the heck are these yellowish globs of CM ive been getting? Ive never seen this before. They look like little pieces of rubber cement. Geez.

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline it was due on the 12th -- tested again this morning also bfn

@athena yeah could have been i am going to start temping and also go see my gyn again -- a week before i thought it would ovulate i did have an u/s done and they said there were small cysts but nothing to worry about. i feel like they always push me off and just tell me to take my metformin....now im stuck with no period and crazy mood swings and backpain since shes late.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena @skyline @lschreider @rebecca thanks :(.

I don't know much about it and am hoping its nothing serious.
Can anyone offer any info as to what I should expect or what could have caused it??
Does it affect ovulation because the OPK told me I did???
I've never had any issues in the past so I'm very scared and concerned. Still no AF either. Is that b/c of the cyst?? Any info would be helpful :). Thanks ladies

10 years ago

@jessica- I do not know much about cysts, but I do know that they can give off pregnancy symptoms. Also, OPK's cannot confirm that you have O'd, they can only tell you when you are about to...however, sometimes our bodies gear up to O, and then don't for whatever reason, so even if you get a positive OPK, it doesn't 100% mean you will or did O. I can feel when I do, so when i get a positive OPK, it usually is a couple days later. Are you temping? Temping can't tell you when you are about to, but will confirm your ovulation.

I have some cysts just taking care of themselves, and some needing to be removed. Maybe you should get in with your OBGYN for a checkup or something? What did the doc at the ER say?

10 years ago

*** I have heard some cysts.

Sorry, that was supposed to read this way!

10 years ago

@lschrader I see my gyno tomorrow. The ER doctor didn't seems concerned and said the same thing you did - most resolve themselves. I'm just nervous and anxious as to what's going on. I will be talking to my gyno about everything tomorrow, including the OPK. Thanks for your advice :)

10 years ago

My OPK did say I had my "peak".
I didn't temp correctly this month, started after I O'd. Also, the only symptom I thought I had when I O'd was when my DH and I DTD. Had a pain, but could have been cyst. Who knows.

10 years ago

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a nice Monday.

I decided to go ahead and use the OPKs I have.

I just took one and posted it. If y'all wouldn't mind taking a look at it and giving me your feedback I'd really appreciate it :)

Today's CD13. Yesterday was clearly a negative, but the line was apparent. Now I took this, and it's getting darker. What do you guys think?!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=209651

User Image

10 years ago

Jessica basically you get a peak when you're to ovulate, but sometimes you don't ovulate, the follicle doesn't rupture and it sits in your ovary. You can get an lh surge whether you ovulate or not which is why I recommend temping. To determine whether or not you should worry about a cyst it depends on how big it is. Mine was 1.8 mm and ob-gyn wasn't worried about it at all when I had the follow up. She said they normally just get reabsorbed back into your body. So unless it is a large cyst then it shouldn't be a problem.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Seeing gyno tomorrow morning @athena. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the advice.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo