Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3681 - 3690 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader I love gossip girl. You should look into the books, they are good. There is also a spin off for jenny Humphrey called it girl. I actually started reading those because I found it at the dollar tree. Oh another good series is pretty little liars, my friend got me hooked on it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Tatoo ~ Did you read my post that I wrote to you a few hours ago?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Is anyone out there? Hello?

User Image[/url][/url]

I'm here. *echo* lol

User Image

10 years ago

@tattoo - I'm really hope everything is okay! That would have upset me too. :(

@miracle - I hope you're you're right about your O time and din't miss it!

@athena - Glad your temps are looking good!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ Thanks sweetie. I was feeling invisible and needing some love and attention in here lol.. I hope so too! How are you doing today?

User Image[/url][/url]

Hey miracle I'm here to, I posted to you earlier :) I gotta say this, I don't know what it is but I really feel like this is my cycle like really really feel like it is, so much so that I feel like a crazy person.

10 years ago

@ mirical- I'm here! Thanks for the comment! I'm feeling good just big and ready for this to be over and see my son! I hope this is ur month, watch it be, that is how it will happen when u didn't even get to try very hard! I hope I'm right!

10 years ago

@miracle - Good! I've been making a new friend. It feels amazing! It's hard to find new ones after you get older. And I've been making Halloween cake pops and taking/editing pictures. Here's a couple. :)

User Image

User Image

@athena - AH! I hope you are right! You are 4 or 5 DPO?

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I am 4 dpo. I hope so too. Your cake pops are awesome.

Tifferz you are adorable. Not too much longer til he is here.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo