Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7421 - 7430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces-There you are!!! We have sincerely missed you!!! I am so sorry about your grandmother passing. She sounded like a wonderful woman. Dang AF. Why does she have to be so mean? I am sorry she showed, and even late. What a stupid trick. I am sure the stress of your grandmother passing had something to do with her being late. Hang in there! How is DH? Anything new regarding housing plans, when he is home, IUI's? I remember you saying you were throwing the idea around of IUI. GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

@Football-Wintson is so cute and I CANNOT believe these boys (Titus, Eli, Oliver and Wintson) are growing so fast!!!!! Holy moly! I really think it's time we get these boys some girlfriends! What do you think Miracle!?

@bean-i am sorry i didnt comment on your post! Your pregnancy is just flying by! I hope you are enjoying it! DO you have names picked out for your little man?

9 years ago

@Pisces - So nice to hear from you. :) Yes put AF in a choke hold for Lschrader and I. I am so very sorry for your loss. Losing someone we love hurts and it's sad. Sending you a HUG! Sorry about the stomach bug and witch attacking you too. So you are coming up on ovulation again soon then right? Is your dh still around for baby making? Praying for your spirits to be lifted, heart to be filled with joy and for time to heal the grief of losing your grandmother.

@Lschrader - Yes all these adorable handsome boys need some girls for sure. You are going to have a baby girl and I hope I get to too.
I know all of you girls are my ttc friends that I feel so close to. I feel so grateful to have the love and support from strangers yet no strangers. Crazy cool. It really would be fun to arrange a get together with all of us one day.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@sky love all the little dancing happy faces, that made me smile

@miracle yes a girl for you and @lsch I think we have so many boys because we perfected the landing BD'ing right on O day. So you ladies need every other day. At least that my theory is the boy sperm swim faster so on O day or as close to O day. The girl sperm live longer and so those are the "I thought I missed O day but I ended up pregnant" ...lol just a theory. You guys know I am a biology major (who made a career out of call centers ...lol) so everything is some scientific experiment or hypothesis ...lol

@bean sorry I missed your post! 23 weeks already!!! Wowzers! Relax and enjoy being pregnant...enjoy those good naps. There is no nap that can ever match the nap of a pregnant woman (some goooood sleep) ...lol

@miracle DH has landed himself a job locally that may keep him around longer. He started the other job but is waiting for his secret clearance to be upgraded to a Top Secret, which takes a while and so in the mean time Amazon called and he started with them last week...he REALLY likes it and may not go on with the over seas job (fingers crossed)

@lsch no IUI, they want to go straight to IVF, I have been tested up the wazoo and so j have a consult soon so we can figure out what the military isn't going to pay for....I am praying that they pay for at least 1/2...been stressed out about the cost

9 years ago

Good Morning. I am about to get on the road to go see my dad for lunch and then drive on to go see my mom, stepdad, sister and really good guy friend. Looking forward to my trip. I think I get 5 days of fun. I will check in a lot though. I am too eager to hear what is happening with everyone.

@Lschrader - Wishing you a VERY SUCCESSFUL IVF today! I am praying for a sticky lil bean for you that burrows into your womb to stay all snuggly for the next 9 happy and healthy months! Best of luck! <3

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@picses-Well i am praying you get some good news from the military!! Its funny how scary IVF seemed to me and now its like nothing! Can't wait for you to get some good news!

@Miracle-Thank you! Today is the day! EEEEEK, just waiting until we need to head up to our clinic!!!! Oh and about your question regarding what prenatals i take. Right now, i have been just taking normal ones since my las RE said i didn't need anything special. However, I am going to ask my new RE today about this. There is a Thorne Prenatal for MTHFR that you could look into! They sell on amazon also! I hope you drive safe!! Have a GREAT time! You deserve it!

9 years ago

@pisces - LOL! I have been reading along eagerly but haven't had time to post, so I just had to express my general excitement about everything somehow!

@LSchrader - GOOD LUCK!!!

@everyone else - Reading along every day! I will get time to post SOME day, I hope.

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader I'm laying down on my sofa and in thinking about you, hoping everything went fantastic and craving to hear all the story. Best wishes lady!!

@miracle Hope you have a safe and great trip. Enjoy your friends and family and best of luck with your RE appointment!

@pisces is so nice to hear from you! We missed you girl!! Good luck with all your stuff about planning to go for IVF, I'm pretty sure everything will go great.

@bean hope you are great and enjoying every minute of your pregnancy!

@rebecca sending you big hug! Hope you're doing great

@footbal how is baby Winston going? Hope you are doing good. Thinking about you both

How everyone else is doing?? :)

AMF I'm enjoying so much not having to work, being so relax and even when I'm only 2 days from flying to Mexico I'm not worry at all. I spent yesterday all day buying stuff for the family my only issue now is that my luggage is so packed that the clothes I'm planning on using won't fit in there lol.. I'm 8 dp trigger. Today I tested as I been every day and you pretty much can't almost see a line, is so faint that u have to squint to be able to see it but still there. I have only one dollar test left which is the one for tomorrow and then Thursday I won't test no more, I will take a FRER with me and use it next Monday or Tuesday wich will be 14 days after trigger and 13 after IUI. Is funny but I haven't had symptoms at all, sometimes I feel like if I'm going to start to cramp but is just small discomfort on my pelvic area (just same way I usually feel when AF will arrive) but besides that I'm feeling great. I'm really hoping this is our month, can't wait to be a mom!!

9 years ago

Transferred two!!!! Pregnant until proven otherwise!!! Off to acupuncture!!!

9 years ago

@LSchrader - So is it a TWW, or is this more like implantation time? How does it work?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo