Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4321 - 4330 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I'm in mo we r getting ready to get hit with a winter storm in a day the temp will be 0!

10 years ago

TIFF I think we at getting hit by the same storm. But it's supposed to be in the 20s.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Welp, looks like it was all wishful thinking. Light spotting has started and by tomorrow, I'm sure AF will be full force rubbing in the fact this wasn't my month. Onto the next cycle, again, although I'm thinking about taking a break for a little while. I don't know. TTC has started to consume my every thought, and I so desperately want a baby, that each month AF shows I can't help but get angry with my body.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Athena. I hope your DH is right about this month for you!!!

@LSchrader- I will also keep my fingers crossed you don't O until tomorrow! Enjoy your vacation; it's just what you need to keep your mind off the horrid TWW!

EDIT: does anyone have any experience with Fertilaid for men?

User Image

10 years ago

@football I was hoping you & @athena tested today. I am praying that "you know who" does not show up for you. I will wait for you two to tear tomorrow.

@purple Welcome!!! I agree with @athena, try and hold out as long as you can to avoid false negative :-)

@lsch I heard that BD'ing before is better anyway. So of you O tonight it may be better. @jsx said that her last BD was the night before she O'd **good luck**

@miracle wow crazy dreams!! I had some weird dreams the last few nights but it's because me and DH decided to watch the tv series the "walking dead" and we started with season 1 on Netflix and we've been on. Marathon. So I think my reason for dreaming all crazy.

@athena when are you testing again? I'm ready for this chain reaction of BFP's to start rolling in.

AFM - I believe I have confirmed O. My temp was 98 today. Also since DH and I are only common law...we decided to make it official. We got our license today and are courthouse'ing it on Jan 7th. So now I need to find a cute short dress and line a photographer and then I'll finally stop bitch'n at him about a real ceremony. Lol He didn't understand why legally common law wasn't good enough for me? Men #weirdos

10 years ago

@Pisces-WHOOOOOOOOO! For O and Wedding! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Miracle-I mean to respond to you're post. What a crazy dream! Maybe that means you will have a c-section and a baby who loves the water!

I sure hope I caught the egg. I think I am pretty sure I did or will be Oing today. So at least I can BD tomorrow also and hopefully the eggy will last a little longer for me!

10 years ago

@tiff - Yeah, I just heard them talking about that storm on the news!

@football - Bum diggitty! I'm sorry. :( Have you been TTC for 2 cycles?

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- going on four cycles

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces - Wish I were closer, I would totally do your photography! Some friends of mine are courthousing it and I was going to do their photography, but then they decided they wanted a destination courthouse wedding and are running off to NY! I'm happy for them, but sad not to be doing their pictures. lol

Anyway, congratulations!!! Very happy for you. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@football - How did I get 2 in my head? Blergh. Well... I understand if you feel you need to take a break, but I kind of regret having taken a break... What's done is done, but last cycle things went so well and I know I O-ed and I can't help feeling like I missed a good cycle. Maybe that sounds silly. lol

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I know what you mean. And I know I sound so silly feeling so frustrated when it's only been a couple months, and some of the other ladies have been trying for years. Each month I keep getting a little hope, only to be let down and sad again. I don't know if I'm going to take a break per say, more like a "stop thinking about it and planning it so much but don't prevent" type of thing. I don't even know. I'm so heartbroken and torn.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo