Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5801 - 5810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - Yep. :) I'm going to go with @Lschrader and guess girl for you. :) I searched too long for the heartbeat two days in a row and made my belly sore and had to wait a few days before trying again. lol Here are my tips: start in the middle down low and slowly go to one side and hold it down while moving it slowly from side to side. Then do the same with the other side. They say if you find your heartbeat strong, to be patient and look around near it and the baby is usually hanging out close to the spot you find your heartbeat the strongest. I only caught it for a little bit at first and then I would lose it. Now I can lock on and stay with it for a longer period of time.

@LSchrader - I didn't have a feeling either. I was very sure I wasn't until 9 or 10 DPO then I started to allow myself to hope that it might be my cycle, but I didn't have a feeling that I was, just a tiny hope. I have a really strong feeling for both you and @mrsrogers that you are about to get BFPs, but I know I shouldn't be encouraging getting hopes up, and I have to remind myself that I think I had a really strong feeling it was your cycle LAST cycle. So... yeah. Don't bank on my instincts. lol I hope this is it, though!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Hahah, you are so funny! I always think it's everyone's turn but never mine! I think it's subconsciously my way of not getting my hopes up! I really hope this is it. I feel a little more relaxed this cycle too. Last night as i was falling asleep, i had these crazy zinging/sharp feelings in my right boob. It hurt SO bad! I even said "Ouch" out loud and grabbed my boob haha.

One thing that is making me feel a little better is thinking about DH and his surgery being over. I am on a forum with other women who are going through the same thing as me. Two ladies just got their DH's results back and they were AWESOME just after three months! within the normal or ALMOST normal range! DH has his SA on April 3rd. FX we get good results. Even if AF decides to show, at least i can hold out hope for that! Sorry if I already told you guys about this...i can't remember now haha!

p.s. I do not mind the encouragement and hopefulness from you guys. Even if it's just wishful thinking from you guys, it really does keep me going :)

10 years ago

Skyline thank you for the tips. I really thought I heard the hb behind mine yesterday. But the Doppler was only picking up mine.

Lschrader I have my fingers crossed for you. I can't wait for you to test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LSchrader - I know I told myself it wasn't my cycle. It also helped the TWW not seem so long if I tried to keep low expectations. I'm glad those other women's hubbies are seeing good results, I hope it is the same for yours!

@athena - You very well could have! You don't always have to move the doppler, if you think you might be hearing in, turn it at different angles while staying in the same spot. Hope you find it soon!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- A BOY!!!!!!!! SO SO SO excited for you! What're some names that you guys like? I totally agree with waiting to officially pick a name until you meet the little fella.

@Pisces- I totally understand what you're saying. I imagine it'd be very hard to check in often while not being able to TTC. :( We do miss you, though, and glad you checked in! Happy late birthday, pretty lady! Did you do anything exciting?

User Image

10 years ago

Football it is so good to hear from you. I didn't mean to skip you earlier when I posted. I hope you're doing better. Sending some hugs your way. Oh and I ad a Philly from publix today. I was actually craving it so I went for it since I've been so sick.

I wanted to show y'all my belly. I've lost 5 lbs yet I'm getting bigger lol

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/a9dcac96-12d0-4fc1-83a4-3ad70ac6b61c.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

10 years ago

@Athena- You look so beautiful and happy. I'm so excited for you! And yuuumm...Publix ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-yeah exactly. I will just keep going with it. CTP has my AF start date as Saturday, but I always start on 17dpo which is Sunday. So I am going with that date. My cervix is still really high, seems to be getting a little softer.

@athena-OMG look at you!!!! You are adorable!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. My dh was telling my motherinlaw I'm already showing on Sunday and we had gone to dinner with them on Friday and she said she noticed that then. She said all she could think was my belly is going to get huge. Lol the shirt I wore, was one I've worn plenty of times before and my belly didn't look like that, which dh pointed out to me after. It wasn't food because I barely ate.

10 years ago

Totally broken :-(

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo