Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5991 - 6000 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca-Thank you! Praying for good news. I think it's about time we received some!

@skyline-Yep, his SA is tomorrow morning! I am feeling a little more positive today. I know that it is important to let myself feel down every now and again. I am not perfect and I have feelings too. Yes, my SIL is so so so thoughtful and sensitive towards me. She wants me to be pregnant so badly too. I am very lucky for her.

DH and i chatted about what we would do if his numbers are good enough for an IUI if we would do that. He just wants to conceive naturally really bad. I do too, but I also know we want more than one child so I always think we can naturally with baby number 2. I have to respect what he wants though. I know he just wants to be given a chance. Hopefully when we get his results back though, we will have a better understanding of what is happening. I am not going in expecting a lot though. I can't set myself up for disappointment.

Bleh, I had another pregnancy dream last night. I was being told I was pregnant by someone drawing me a picture of a positive pregnancy test. I hadn't tested or anything because I was too scared, but I did a blood test so i guess it was the doctor's way to telling me. Ha, weird. Not the first month I have a dream like that though, so i know it's juts because baby is always on my mind.

7dpo today. I was feeling pretty crampy and not well last night, but it could have been food related.

how's everyone doing today?

10 years ago

hey ladies!!!!!!!!!! i posted an ultrasound photo to my hpt images -- what do you guys think? boy or girl?! for some reason i couldnt post on here...i wont know for sure what baby is until April 10th at my anatomy scan.

how is everyone?!?!?!

User Image

10 years ago

Have any of you ladies had a month where your pre- o temps were slightly elevated and still O'd? The past two days it's been 97.83. Normally it's not that high until right after O. I'm only CD6 and I only have one full chart to compare it to (the month I got my BFP) so I guess I can't say whats "normal," but it still makes me wonder.

All you charters: Is this okay?

Sleeping conditions are the same but I still have some of the congestion from the cold I had last week.

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup-Ummm I don't know why, but i did not think you were that far along! I was shocked when I read your post haha. If i had any clue what I was looking at, i might be of some help, but u/s pictures totally lose me! Do you have a feeling one way or another?

@football-I think that is perfectly fine. I had one month where all my temps were WAY lower than the months before. Even after I confirmed my O date, they were still lower than normal. So I don't think it matters as long as you get your spike. A lot of environmental changes can affect your temps too, so anything could really do that. Just keep temping and don't worry about it. (right, i know!)

10 years ago

@LS lol! i'll be 18 weeks tomorrow! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Lschrader- thanks. I'm trying to tell myself that since I've been traveling, sick, stressed, and just miscarried, my body may be a little different right now. As long as I get confirmed O, right?! ;) Good luck tomorrow. I will definitely be thinking about and praying for you guys.

User Image

10 years ago

Makeup I say girl, based on the pics.

Football your temps should be fine. Sometimes at the beginning of your cycle you can have higher temps than normal then they drop back down to the normal range.

Lschrader fingers crossed for a great SA and bfp news very soon. I think if I were in your shoes I'd give it a little more time before jumping to the iui. Especially since he just had the surgery in December right? My friend just had her first iui. She has pcos and has been ttc over 2 yrs now. Do you have any problems fertility wise?

Skyline I'm so excited for you. I'm still having little fluttery feelings especially when I lay in bed at night.

Rebecca I'm sure everything will be ok. I know you've been through a lot but I really believe this is your little miracle baby.

Miracle I think you got a good bd schedule I hope you caught that eggy

Pisces I have missed you so much. I really hope that y'all have good timing in May.

I saw only one fake post about pregnancy yesterday. My friend posted she was having twins instead of one but I knew it was fake. She did find out she is having a boy though which I was right about. I've been feeling better, but now I can barely eat dinner. I still haven't gained any weight. I'm down almost 10 lbs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Football - Lschrader is right. The month I got my BFP, my pre-o temps were all over the place. It stressed me out, but what matters is you get your spike. And I did.

Makeup - hey! I looked at your pics, I think it's a girl, but what do I know? Hope you're doing well!

Lschrader - how long will you have to wait to get your results from tomorrow? Praying for you!

My dh went with me! He dragged himself out of bed, got dressed, and doped himself up to the gills. It was a little funny, watching him hover in the corner and cough into his elbow so he wouldn't spread germs, but he was just determined to be there. We saw the baby!!!! Yay, yay, yay! He or she was just moving ALL THE TIME. Just a busy little bee. She held her face with one hand and sucked the thumb of her other hand. It looked like at one point she even reached down and grabbed her knees to bring them up to her chest. I'm saying SHE, but we still don't know for sure. The tech let us look as long as we wanted, but she wasn't trained to be able to tell. My dh was about to get eye strain, he looked so hard! Lol. But we both agreed we didn't see any boy parts, so we're still crossing our fingers for girl. What we thought we saw looked more like a hamburger bun than anything else. But it was so fuzzy, we're trying to hold out for another two weeks, when we get our anatomy scan. And I think the face was shaped more like my oldest ds and my dd than our 2nd ds, which means she(or he) will have my dh's triangular face and not my apple pie one.

Sorry, I'm a little giddy right now!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena-Thank you :) Yes that is how DH feels too. He just keep saying....give me a chance ha. I know he is right. No. No issues on my end!

@rebecca-Hoping for a little girl for you! I think it's a girl too!! We should have his results back by Tuesday I would think.

10 years ago

Rebecca- I am so happy for you :) you enjoy that giddiness :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo