Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2791 - 2800 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies, I'm here. I am back in the land of the living.. :) I made it through a really hard period.. Ugh! Ok now that I have that behind me I am ready to put something else behind me .. lol.. did I just say that? Oops! This could be my month girls. Tania said that my cycle that she see's for me that would be associated with pregnancy would be the month of May.. so we shall see. If I got preggo this month then my due date would pretty much be my b'day which is the 26th. I hope this is my month girls. That would be the best b'day present ever! I wonder. I'm open either way.. if this is what is in my destiny then bring it.. if not, then at least I will be happy trying right?

Hope everyone is feeling hopeful, healthy and happy. Great things are happening. Change is in the air.

@Pisces ~ Hi :) How are you feeling? You excited and ready for another go at it with clomid this cycle? This could be your month too with you extending a week into delivering in June. Who knows. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, myself and everyone else.

@Topo ~ I am here firebug.. I forgot you're a virgo..which means worry wort.. lol. I understand. which when is your b'day? Must be soon. Be good so your dh doesn't take your computer away again. You seem like you're chillin and having a good time with your family which sounds wonderful :) Soak up the good times. Life is awesome most of the time.

Everyone else hi and hope this month brings us all great news.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma hello babe there you are missed you. i so am just chilling enjoying life family time i was so busy yesterday with my dd first day of kinder it was awsome so when are u going to make that instagram. yes i am trying to be good i dnt want him to take the computer. how did u know i was a virgo lol my bday is the 15 of sept wooohoo coming up. i want to party like a rock star but my i will get pregers or find out i am pregers after and mess up my 9 months because i will be a total worry wart so idk

@piecesgirl wow wow i must say why are we so quiet latley what is going on u two did i put u in the mood for so meditation lol where are you piecsegil baking me a cake i hope delivering it to me sounds pretty amasing they are so lovley i must say you and @miricalmomma gifted hands for sure.

everyone hope everyone is having a good day IT IS VERY QUIET WHICH MAKES ME WHERE IS EVERYONE i hope u are and getting this new month coming and bringing in thhose lets go ladies all the laides who are

AFM nothing new to report just trying to keep self busy and do me.

10 years ago

girls!

@miracle I really hope this is your month, Im rooting for you!

@topo My bday is 9/14.. VIRGOS IN THE HOUSE!!!

@pieces hi my friend how are you?

@honcat I miss you tons girl

Everyone else how are you

10 years ago

Good Morning, it's a beautiful day here in sunny Cali. How is everyone feeling/doing? I hope good.

@AntsMommy ~ Thanks, I hope this is my month too. I hope it's yours as well :)

@Topo ~ I'm glad you're doing good, it makes me happy knowing this. You're so blessed to have a little one off to kindergarten.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Ants mommy woohoo thats right lol idk about the we some ttc ladies

@miricalmomma it was the hardest thing to go through i think for me not her she was more pumped up then me. i am blessed babe she is the reason that motivates me she says she feels lonley even though i tell her to play with her cousiens and family she says no she wants to be someones big sis aww to cute.

10 years ago

Hi ladies

Thank you topo

Here's what's been going on yesterday we get a phone call from the docs saying his numbers from Monday night we're to low to come in today so we get there they did more blood work and his numbers come back low again they are gonna start to infuse him they said we should hear from them by Monday or Tuesday it takes 5 hours each time they will be putting in a permanent pic line . He will have to do thus once a month till spring.then another blood check if still low then they will continue the infushions..

On a lighter more IM on dpo 4 don't want to symptom track but been really tired and sore tata..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Trying not to get worked up, but I'm really starting to wonder if this is it! Going to get some of those cheap HPTs in a little while. I cant wait any longer! I will POAS today and if I get a I will try again first thing in the morning.

User Image

10 years ago

@ lolee817 hun i am so sorry poor little man may god be with you and your family and lets get this for this little presious gift i am sure your is coming.

@piecesgirl where are you luv i miss you i hope everything is good and your getting your in lol miss you dnt make me put this AMBER ALERT OUT ON YOU K.

@Miricalmomma hey there lovey i miss you hope all is well and start making this instagram already.

@skyline hun

AFM nothing new just being postive going to have family time this weekend i tried to have a beer with clamato aka tomato juice ewwwwww it was so nasty totally killed my vibe lol but i am just spending time with the fam keeping up with you guys but not trying to hard i realized in trying i neglected dh and my dd so i had to gain focused and count my blessings

10 years ago

@lolee- That sounds tough. :( Hope his levels are up next time they check!

@topo- Thanks! And ewww, that does sound gross! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Topo we had something like a clamato in Mexico. It had hot sauce and tomato juice with salt around the rim. It was surprisingly good.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo