Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7581 - 7590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca, tx honey!
boy/gir is welcome, but I dreamed with a boy.... lets see if it comes true!
My dad passed away 3 years ago, and deep in my heart I wish it's a boy to name him like my dad: Mario
We will see in a few weeks what is coming :)
@Lschrader.... Lucky you with no symptoms.... I envy you. For me this is a healthier pregnancy that the one with my daughter... I was soooooo skinny. I vomited at leat 5 times per day till the 6th month. Yeaaaaak!!!
AFM I hope we get more positive tests this month!!
God bless you all!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies. Hope you are all having a nice Sunday. I am busy with Mother's Day orders. Staying busy in the 2 week wait is helpful. I am not certain what dpo I am. My cm/cervix was very strange this cycle. I am on cd 26 right now. Not sure if I am going to have a 27 day cycle like the past month or 29/28/27 like the previous 3 months before that. Time will tell. Hopefully I don't see AF for many months and I get a bfp. That would be the best news ever.

How is everyone doing?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

It's been a while since I last checked in, and I wanted to make sure y'all knew I'm still here and reading along! It's not always the easiest getting to a computer and updating with a very cuddly baby, but I check in on my phone every day. (And for the record, I'm NOT complaining about the cuddly baby!!)

@LSchrader- How're you feeling? Has it sunk in yet that you're PREGNANT??? When are you going to go public with it? I'm just so happy for you and your husband.

@Miracle- How are you? Fingers crossed your unusual cycle ends up as a BFP! You deserve it more than anyone I know. Other than TTC, how are you? How's your ETSY shop?

@Skyline- Oliver's so adorable. Sorry you have to work in poor conditions! :( Any plans of starting up cake pops again? They always looked so yummy and great.

@Rebecca- Titus is adorable too! I can't believe how quickly all the babies are growing. How's TTC coming along? Maybe a TMI question (is that possible on here?!? haha) how do you and @Skyline manage to DTD with your babies nearby?

@bean- I can't believe you're already so far along!!! It's flying by! How are you feeling? Any name ideas yet?

Hello @Pisces, @Zyara, @Athena (do you still read along?!?), and everyone else!

AFM- I've chosen to cosleep. We've been doing it for over a month. I noticed that we were all getting more sleep that way rather than fighting with Winston to sleep on his own. We don't drink or smoke or anything, so I know we're doing it safe. Plus, I love cuddling W at night! My only issue with it is that my hubs made a comment the other day basically saying, "how are we supposed to have sex with a baby in the bed?!" I just don't know how to carry out a normal sex life with a young baby! Any suggestions?

Winston is doing fantastic. He'll be three month (yikes) in two weeks and it both makes me excited and breaks my heart. They really do grow so fast. He sleeps amazing for the most part. We had a nine hour stretch one night and then a seven the next when we were in Dallas. He usually sleeps between 5-6 hours the first stretch then wakes up again three hours later to eat again. I think he's been going through a growth spurt, though, because we've had a few rough nights the last few days!

Ladies, I love you all and think about and pray for you each day and night. Thank you for being such an amazing support system the last few years! (Can you believe it's been yearS?!?!?!?!?)

Hugs to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Miracle - how are you today? I'm sorry your cycle was weird. Glad to hear your shop is keeping you busy now for Mother's Day. Let us know how you're doing.

Football - You know there's no such thing as TMI here! Lol! I can only speak for us, but it's been difficult to say the least. When Titus was first born he slept in his crib, but I was just exhausted from learning to deal with a newborn again plus the other kids. So we didn't DTD a whole heck of a lot from birth to about 3 months. Plus I was extremely self conscious about my c section scar being "fresh" again. When Titus was 3 months old we traveled south to visit family. It was a two day trip, and we stayed over night in a hotel coming and going, plus we stayed at my inlaws for almost 2 weeks. With all the changes and different surroundings, Titus wound up co-sleeping with us and we just haven't stopped it. We co-slept with the other kids some, but I'm really enjoying it with Titus. So far as DTD, what usually happens is we either sneak it in during Titus' nap time (he still uses his crib for naps) or we move him into his crib once he's fallen asleep at night. We VERY QUIETLY enjoy our time together, then go on to sleep. If Titus wakes up, we put him back in bed with us. If he stays asleep in his crib that's ok too. TTC has taken A LOT of planning. Our two middle kids sleep in our room twice a week (a special treat for family time), so between them and Titus, we've had to get creative. You'll figure something out. I think we timed things fairly well this month, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've been reading about tandem nursing...has anyone heard of that? It's where you nurse two children at once, like you would with twins, or you can do it if you have two children close in age. If I got pregnant this cycle, Titus would be 16 months when the baby was born, and probably still nursing. My dh thinks it sounds strange, but I'm open to doing it if Titus hasn't weaned himself. He has 8 teeth now, so he might wean early, but so far he's doing better about not biting!

User Image

9 years ago

@Miracle- sorry your cycle was a bit off, but hoping there was a good reason for it and everything was timied out perfectly! Can't wait for your BFP!!

@football - i think you know that nothing is TMI here!! Hoping you and DH can figure a way to be creative to dtd! If @Rebecca can, then you can!!! We don't even have a baby yet and are finding it too scary to dtd. We have only a handful of times since becoming pregnant. I keep asking DH but when we start he feels so weird about it! I am sure it will be a little easier as time goes on. I am finally starting to feel pregnant. I am getting a little sick here and there, just not puking. Nauseaus usually at night, but was this morning too. Happy to hear that Winston is doing great! Hard to belieive he is 3 months!

@Rebecca- You guys have your hands full!! My sister fed both her twins at the same time. I didn't know it was called that, but she did and it worked great. Not sure if its only called that when they are different ages or not though.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

AFM-I have my 8 week u/s on Thursday with my OB! Excited but nervous for that since it will be my first appointment away from my fertility clinic! Luckily though, i get to see my fertility doctor the following Monday for another u/s! We get spoiled this way! I am still feeling pretty good. I had a dream last night i was pumping! So weird! I also had a dream we were having boy/girl twins. Well we know that is not the case now. I am getting a little sick at nights but nothing terrible. Going out to eat has proved to be tougher than i thought...probably because of the smells. I can't believe i will already be 8 weeks! I am kinda ready to annouce it but i know that isnt smart! I can't decide if we will wait until 10 or 12 weeks. What did you ladies do? When we announce, we are going to be very open about our journey. So far the people who know we did IVF, know we are pregnant. It was too hard to not tell them. We are receiving the kindest feedback from the people who are finding otu we are pregnant, it has been so sweet.

9 years ago

I'm here ladies and I'm so behind! I'm going to try and keep up from now on.

Football we would put Eli to bed and sneak to the guest room to do dtd lol but now that he's in his own room it's so much easier.

Lschrader I'm so excited for you. Lack of symptoms means nothing. I was sick until 25 weeks with Eli so there is no fool proof old wives tale that is accurate.
Congratulations

Afm we have been talking about #2 dh was ready last month lol, but I am still on my weight loss journey and would love to reach my goal weight before we start ttc again. We did decide to start around Christmas, but at least after Eli turns 1 so it may be a little sooner than then. I be missed you guys but I keep up with yall on fb.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Hello ladies!!

Just stoping really quick to say hello and send you lots of blessing!! Sorry I haven't post lately but work has me super busy...

Xoxo!!

9 years ago

Hi. Been busy this past week with work. My shop is busy which is a good thing. I haven't been able to do much anything else. Feeling fatigued lately. Found out I was taking a multi vitamin for woman in menopause this past month... lol I guess I never paid much attention to the front label that said Woman 45 + potency bone, heart and hormone support. Too funny. Wondering if that did anything good/bad for me? Stopped taking it as of today. On cd 28 today.

@Football - I think co-sleeping is great. Gives the baby more security, comfort and reassurance. I don't have little ones in the home but for the past 7 years while with dp and his 2 kids we would get creative on when/where to get bedding in. We have some hilarious stories for sure. I think I shared a few with you girls even. Does the stair case ring a bell? LOL! You will find your groove. :) So happy Winston is doing great. I can't believe he is already 3 months old... where the heck does time go? So glad you still read along. Mostly just happy to have met you and the other girls. Xoxo!

@Rebecca - Hope you are doing well. I hope things are calming a bit for you and the family. I know you mentioned you have a lot going on.

@Lschrader - Me too. I hope and pray for my BFP very soon. I am next in line for a miracle. :) That's my new motto! What.. did I hear you say 8 week u/s on Thurs? So crazy it's already 8 weeks almost. I pray everything goes well for you during your visit. I am sure it will. Sounds like you are getting a little bit more symptoms kicking in? I hope they stay mild for you. I bet you are super excited to announce your pregnancy to the rest of your friends/family. How will you announce?

@Athena - Congratulations on your weight loss. So there's talk of ttc#2? That's awesome. Little Eli needs a sibling. Hopefully I get a bfp before you get a second baby.. lol.

@Zyara - Glad you are well. Keep us updated.

@Bean - How are you feeling?

@Honcat - Hello there. :)

@Pisces - What's new with you. How is the ttc journey going? Miss ya. Check in when you can.

@Skyline - Hi, hope you and Oliver are well.

User Image[/url][/url]

Hey ladies!! Hopefully this is my month for a Bfp!! I am for sure feeling crazy!! I am 12 dpo. I am two days late right now I took a test the day before af was due and got a maybe faint line? But it was reallllly light and a blue test so I am trying hard not to be excited at all. Currently not to many symptoms sleepy and had crying spells ( crazy ones I just can't control really not like me ) last night ( tmi ) had sex with the husband and he said I tasted and smelled different like something he had never experienced. He also said I was really tight like he thought he was going to hurt me and sex was amazing. Lol any similar situations or experiences? Anyone else holding out on testing ?

9 years ago

Well another cycle bust - BFN - Started AF cd 29. Totally depressed. Not to mention my neck/shoulder is totally jammed up and I am in pain. Can't sleep.

So down and defeated. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo