Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1421 - 1430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ shrader- I loved ur reading, the crowd wants u to TEST!!!!!!
@pices- ya wish we had more money a lot of the time but I don't think I could give up being a stay at home mom lol! Plus it's a lot cheeper to live we're I do, didn't u say u pay like 2 grand a month? We only pay $450 and it's bran new! But not a lot to do around here but hick stuff lol

10 years ago

Your def preggo Lshrad!! Sorry forgot how to spell the rest! Lol awesome reading!! Didn't you also spot for three days?

Pieces can't wait for your detailed reading!!

Afm I've been nauseous all day lost it once almost twice even when we were out for dinner sorry tmi I just hate this feeling I had no sickness with my first two pregnancies! Hope it passes soon! Other then that I'm fine! Been a great day for relaxing since it has been down pouring here all day! Now it's movie night for me!! Hope you all have a good night! I'm going to relax some more!!

User Image

10 years ago

@tiff-- I will be testing once I get home and hold my bladder for a bit. Will test tomorrow morning too :)

@jsxitzbom -- ha, I certainly hope so! No, i have not spotted this cycle at all. This cycle has actually been pretty boring. Nothing really significant happening. I will keep everyone update :)

10 years ago

I'm sorry I got you confused with Idavis from her spotting but I still believe you are preggo too both of you are!! I just know it!! Do you know when you O? That may have to do with the number 3

Pieces I can't see your chart its not updated to this cycle it's showing march still!! An you update your profile to show this month chart and symptoms so I can look please?

User Image

10 years ago

I ovulated on may 26th so I'm not sure about that. Time will only tell!

10 years ago

I got my reading and I don't know what to think...It mentions medical intervention. Could be that my one good tube is blocked or maybe they will need to increase my clomid...????

I hope you enjoy your reading and it resonates well for you. The in depth TTC spread is aimed at looking at every aspect of your TTC path on an in depth level. It covers you, your current path, timing, gender, and pregnancy, and birth timing. It is a pleasure reading for you!!! <3
Disclaimer â?? All my readings are performed with honesty and I truly care about what guidance I can give you, and how I can best serve you. I do not see anything negative, or death, unless it is something negative that can be prevented. I can tell you that I will not right 100% of the time, and any psychic who tells you they have that ability would be lying. The beauty of our life path is that we have the power of free will, and ultimately, your path can change at any given point be it with a decision you choose to make, or a circumstance that alters your path. Ultimately I am here to look into what is most pertinent at the time of your reading, and with that in mind, I do realize the only person who will have 100% certainty is God. I do however receive a lot of positive feedback, and my accuracy tends to be above the ninetieth percentile range. Readings should not be substituted for the advice given by a medical and/or legal professional. The following disclaimer is provided for legal purposes only, and by Law I must state: that this reading is for entertainment purposes and for those over 18 only!
When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly purple and red. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color red symbolizes vitality, passion, having a bit of a temper when angered, strength, leadership, survival, and hard work. This is a very physical color, people who are very successful with career usually have this color in their aura, and likewise, many athletes will have this color in their aura as well. This color also suggests someone who can be hyperactive or oversensitive. Having the color red in your aura can also indicate that you need to clear you mind of negative thoughts and think more positively. Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also can be associated with high spirituality, religious connectedness, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy.
With your current TTC path, I do feel that you have a very strong will and determination, and your energy is very powerful on a number of levels. I do see that you try your best to not let the negatives get you down, and that sometimes; it can be very hard for you to put on a smile, when on the inside you feel like things are so stalled. One thing I can tell you, is your struggle has not been for nothing. You have grown so much as a person, and when this baby finally comes to you, I see that it will have been worth it a million times over. I do feel medical intervention will be needed to bring this baby to you, but I do feel success.
With timing, I am being shown the month of June as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 4 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a boy.
With pregnancy, I am being shown a period of rest. I do not feel that this is bed rest, but I actually feel it is a message to actually rest! You are a very busy bodied person, and you're always going a million miles an hour (your baby will definitely inherit this from you) but there comes a time when you just need to kick back and relax, and this is something you have a hard time doing I do feel that it will be important for you to stay active, but also to take some time for yourself to unwind and let go of the daily grind and stresses that accumulate. Massage seems to be something you will take to with this pregnancy, and that this will be very helpful to you. The number that I see associated with birth is 3. This can be your due date the date or time you give birth, or the number of hours you labor. I do see â??delaysâ?? with regards to birth, which can be that baby will go past his due date, or that labor will be longer than usual.

10 years ago

@ picese- maybe the the medical thing could mean c section? Who knows but it deft sounds like ur on the way for ur little boy! Thanks for posting so we could see

10 years ago

@pisces, your reading is so interesting. As far as medical interventions go, I guess it could be so many different things. Like you said could be something as basic as upping your dose. Does it help and give you some insight? Would it be worth making a doctors appointment? I know I'm no help, I'm basically just typing as I think to myself.

I realize I don't know you personally, but from just being on this forum, I feel like she nailed your personality!! :)

10 years ago

Ohhhhh tiff is thinking!!!

10 years ago

Ohhhhh tiff is thinking!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo