Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4971 - 4980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations @DeLaLiLuV What an amazing day, I am so happy for you.x

User Image

10 years ago

I'm DYING for your blood results, @Miracle!!!

Sticky vibes! Sticky vibes! Sticky vibes!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle...i read your update while waiting for my kids to come out of their science class. I must have scared everyone with my shrieking! Oh my God! Congratulations! !!!!!! I cant wait to hear back from your blood test.

DeLa...congratulations to you too, dear! What a way to start the New Year!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks everyone!! <3

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Ok so I went to my primary care dr and got my blood drawn and I will have results tomorrow at my appointment at 4:30 pm. I'm tired, anxious, happy, short winded, overwhelmed, crying and in happy miracle shock!
This feels so surreal as I am typing this to everyone.. tears are streaming down my face in awe an gratitude. This is the first BFP at 41 years old that I have ever seen in my life. I thought my ship had sailed. I had been trying for 20 years.. lol Actively consistently trying for 5 1/2 solid years with my partner and and just hoping and praying for a miracle.. When I was told I have a large septate uterus that divides my uterus AND cervix in half after having an MRI of my pelvis done, they told me my chances of conceiving along with my age were little to almost impossible for conception and that I'd need surgery. Well no insurance for a 20,000 surgery.. so all I had was prayers for a miracle.. My mind is racing with so many thoughts right now and my heart is overflowing with mixed emotions.. Thank you everyone for your support, prayers, unwavering faith and kind words. I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know..

@Pisces ~ I can't stop crying either.. water works all morning. I LOVE YOU like a sister with all my heart. Thank you for being the wonderful, compassionate person that you are.. yours support and encouraging words have kept me going this last year of my ttc journey.. I am so grateful for you my friend. Your turn is coming.. I have faith in GOD! GOD IS GREAT!

@Jxts ~ Your comment made me cry too! :) It's because of you I went to Tania.. and guess what? My 2nd ttc reading with her said that I just had done in early Oct.. she told me the number 9, season winter, baby girl and the month October.. She said I was lacking a vitamin and needing to balance out my hormones.. She said the a doctor's appt would lead to an oncoming pregnancy and it did.. my dr told me 2 1/2 months ago that I was lacking critically low in vitamin D which is a hormone balancer.. that's all I have done different to get my BFP.. Today is the 9th and it's winter.. can you believe it? Tania is awesome and was right on.. Thank you fro referring me to her..
Can't wait til you get to hold your baby soon.

@Athena ~ Gosh, you and a few other's have made me cry this morning. Love you hon. Thank you!

@Lschrader ~ Your comments made me smile AND cry too. You have been with me for so long and cheered me on every month as I have you.. I thank you for your support. I pray that you and all the other ladies waiting get their little miracles soon! Hey if I can get preggo than so can you and all the others. Keep the faith even when it seem dark, bleak and you want to give up.

@Skyline ~ Thank you for the urine info.. lol I guess mine turned out to be fine after all. I am excited and nervous and waiting for the blood results tomorrow afternoon. I am grateful for your love and support..

@Rebecca ~ I lol and smiled BIG when I read your comment about clapping after you found out about me... Thank you!

@Delali ~ OMG! CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP! There is some serious baby dust going in this forum right now.. Magic is everywhere and miracles are happening.

@TOPO ~ I am crying as I type this to you...I DID IT! I started the forum and got my bfp, now you and pisces need to hurry up so we can have our pregnant butts in the sand remember? Beach? Miss you Topo! Hope you are well. XOXO!

@Football ~ Thank you! Wishing you and everyone in here waiting for their miracles to happen lots of fairy baby making dust and bfp's in 2014. This is thread has a good track record for those who are patient..

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Miracle- so, so happy for you! I've been praying and thinking about you since early this morning when you posted the first test. Congratulations! You have been so patient, you're such an inspiration! :) :)

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle-I keep going back to your test and thinking...holy moly that is a positive test if I have ever seen one! You give me so much hope! I am so happy for you and your family and I pray for a healthy nine months. This little bean of yours was meant exactly for you and will do wonderful things in his/her life. I just know it. Once you get to hold that miracle in your arms, I think you will get it. You will understand why God made you wait this long and He knew all along that this was the little piece of life that was made for YOU! You will be a wonderful Mother. Congrats to you lady, words cannot express how happy I am for you. I even emailed my husband telling him one of my girls (in fact, THE girl who started this forum) is pregnant! He sends his congrats :) I hope you hang around with us.

p.s., this might get a laugh out of everyone, but all along I had no clue where your emoticons were coming from until JUST NOW!!! I just found the button! I had to use some!

p.p.s. @Miracle-As I was excitingly selecting my new discovered emoticons, I kept thinking I would put the stork with the pink bundle on and said no to the blue one. Obviously you just found out you are pregnant, but I am calling girl

10 years ago

alright @ DeLaLiLuV - now that i have figured out these emoticon things...I gotta send some your way. Can you tell I am a total blonde?! Congrats again lady, I love seeing these BFP's. This is giving me so much hope and I just love it!! When is your estimated due date? Have you already told your SO?

10 years ago

Mama it's amazing how things turn out when you actually go back and Terra's your reading from Tania because I just about gave up when I was ttc and then boom preggo and everything she said came true just now waiting on when I will pop this baby out because the nber 9 came up for that too!! I'm just so happy for you and I really hope everything turns out the way you imagine!!! So what was different with this cycle that caused you to test? Any symptoms???

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - "As I was excitingly selecting my new discovered emoticons..." AH! I DID get a laugh! So glad you discovered them. Hehe!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo