Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4511 - 4520 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces ~ I want to see some dress pics if you feel like sharing. So happy for you. I know you will be a gorgeous bride with your handsome hubby and you will be glowing and beaming on your Wedding day! Sorry about the bfn's.

@Athena & Lschrader what did Tania say for you both? I forgot already.

@Skyline ~ laughing at your dry as a the Sahara's comment..

No sign of Af yet. She is due tomorrow.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle af due for me tomorrow too. Hoping shes a no show with the way I've been feeling. Laying down now with a headache backache and some pinching pain in right ovary..im so sleepy!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle - Hehe. It's so sad. I tell DH I'm sorry I'm so dry all the time. lol (I get there once we get going, just not at the beginning and I hate the way lube feels.) I really need to look into dong quai and see if that would do something in that department... :-P

So... I was just cruising Amazon and I can get a 3 pack of FRERs for $13 and free Prime shipping guaranteed to arrive on the 14th if I order within the next 20 hours.

I resisted the urge... >_< ...for now.

Do any of you know how that compares with store prices?

User Image

10 years ago

On a completely separate note: I think I jumped in on this forum around page 126 or so... wow! Doesn't seem that long. So glad I found this great group of ladies! ^_^

User Image

10 years ago

I think it's so wonderful you ladies have been chatting all this time!! Nice to be here now :-)

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Wow! I jumped in at the end of page 125! I'm shocked I guessed that close.

Guys, I just went back from page one and skimmed over and found a lot of "first posts" on the forum. I feel all teary eyed now. This really is a special group. **hugs**

I think the codes may be working again!

Test: [heart]

User Image

10 years ago

They are working earlier in the thread! Up past page 200... I wonder if your thread gets to a certain length if it stops letting you use the codes for some reason. Now I am going to go hunt down some other long threads and see if they are still posting codes! lol (I should probably be going to sleep. LOL)

UPDATE: Never mind, new codes being posted aren't working anywhere from what I can tell. *sigh*

User Image

10 years ago

@athena- well my last reading she did for me she said the number 8 was significant and the month of April. When we chatted again in October, she told me she thinks November will be the start of my pregnancy. this cycle started in November and my due date would be august (8). Don't know what April would have to do with it. But who knows. Another gal did a reading for me said February will be significant to me. What I have decided though is I can't focus on what people feel about me. I know people have some amazing gifts but I also know only He knows the future. Today was a super emotional day for me and I have no clue why, I just want this so badly and I don't do will with the unknown. I know timing will be perfect I just need to be patient and trust.

10 years ago

Pisces - hey girl! So glad to hear from you again, but darn that AF! Don't let the BFNs get you down. I can't wait to see your wedding pictures. I know they'll be lovely. Have fun picking out the dress.

There's so much going on here nowadays! I've been so busy, it's been hard to keep up. So if I miss anyone, please don't think I'm doing it on purpose.

For the ladies who were asking earlier, I'm only 6dpo. That's why I think all this nausea is just out of whack hormones. :( I'm going to test Sunday am, which will be CD25. AF is due either CD28 or 29. I want to be pregnant so badly, but just dread seeing another BFN. My sister in law texted me today and asked if I had the menu for Christmas ready yet (I'm supposed to cook for all 11-15 of us that will be showing up to my MILs while my mil recovers from knee surgery). I hadn't even given it a thought! I feel like making that menu is admitting defeat, like I won't be pregnant. Who knows why!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle lschrader she said in May that August was significant. I'd be due in August this cycle. My number was 6 this is the 6th cycle since then. Then I had another small reading in August, the month was still August but the number changed to 3, this is the 3 rd cycle since then. Then I had the one I won last month and it still said August and the number was 4 which Ov was confirmed on the 4th. The freakiest part for me was that in May she said I wasn't ovulating and I needed fertility treatments. Then the one last month she said I now have the tools I need to conceive and as y'all know I'm on Clomid.

Skyline here frer 3 packs at Walmart are 12.98 and always have a dollar off coupon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo