Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5251 - 5260 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader - I drove myself crazy debating that same question...is it better to BD the day before, or the day of O? And I stressed my dh out, too, which was no fun. I would say, if you and your dh can BD tonight and again tomorrow, go for it, so long as you are both enjoying yourselves and not stressing. What I mean is, I put so much pressure on my dh sometimes (unintentionally) that he couldn't finish. Which defeats the purpose, right? If you can only hit one time and not both, try not to worry over it. Who knows, you might already have the magic guy waiting patiently to catch your egg...good luck!

Skyline - the way you describe your day sounds a lot like mine. The bloating is ALWAYS worse in the evening, which triggers my heartburn, which means I'm a tired, sick, puppy by bedtime. Sometimes I even wake up at night with heartburn so bad my whole mouth is watering, like it does right before you throw up. It's awful. I don't know why being pregnant does that to me, but it has every single time. And I get SO hungry before meal times, I have to be careful not to OD on the carbs and starches, because it just makes everything worse.

My super sense of smell and taste are gearing up. I had to throw out a salad last night at supper because something in it tasted off. It made my whole mouth shrivel. My dh gobbled his up, whatever I tasted didn't bother him at all. Lol.

I get my blood work tomorrow morning. Oh, how I hope it comes back ok. I want this little one to make it!

Athena, how are you doing today?

Football, did you wind up having to go see your dr?

Oh, and Skyline, I love your picture. It's so much fun to see the progression.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-Yeah, we have been through the "stressing" before. DH says he obviously knows when it is my time, but just not to tell him or make a big deal. So we have been through it. Our problem with BD every or every other day is that he had low count. Which is why we had the surgery. But I guess it can't hurt if we BD tonight and then again tomorrow.

I am trying to decide if I want to do softcups again or not. We will for sure use pre-seed, but i just can't decide. Bleh!

Finger's crossed for good news on your blood work!!!

10 years ago

Lschrader you know my dh had a low count. He took fertilaid this month and we bd'd 4 days straight in my fertile period. 2 days before ov,day of ov and then the day after. And bam here I am with a bfp. We did it when we wanted and tried not to schedule it.

Skyline you are definitely getting a bump. So cute.

Rebecca I'm ok. Been kind of crampy but I've read that's normal. Just waiting for my appt Wednesday.

Football I'm sorry.

Congrats desert chic.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-I totally forgot that your DH had a low count. DH was taking fertiliad but once we found out about the V (that is what we call it) he stopped since he figured it was a waste. Since his surgery though (Dec 30) he has been taking it again. Thanks for giving me some hope :)

I think we will just go with it. BD tonight, probably tomorrow too. Might as well. We know our chances are still low, so I can't get my hopes up either way.

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Thanks! I look forward to Sunday mornings. I read up on all the latest developments for that week and then take a belly pic. As long as scheduling doesn't put stress on either of you, just stick to your EOD plan, if you want to do it more, as evidenced by @athena's case, go for it! Try not to second guess yourself, I do that all the time and it leads to no good. lol

Darn, I've run out of response time, @rebecca and @athena, catch you later! Must hurry and get to my GED class.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- Here's my very first chart. I was adjusting, and then I stopped towards the end because I was curious if I should adjust or not, so some of the numbers are inaccurate. I'm still torn about that :/ (I started temping on 3 or 4DPO)

Your little baby bump is adorable!! I can't believe you're 10 weeks already! It feels like yesterday you found out!

User Image

I'm still bleeding heavily. My boobs have been super, super, SUPER sore since 2DPO. I was having terrible cramps on 8-10DPO. I don't know if I'm having a chemical as I didn't test, but my gut is telling me I might have. I haven't gone to the doctor. I'm hoping my body does what it needs to in order for me to 1) get pregnant and 2) stay pregnant.

@Rebecca- Praying the test comes back great!

@Miracle- Missing you! Hope you're okay!

@LSchrader- One of the times we BD'd this cycle, on predicted O day, DH was so worn out and "empty" he wasn't able to finish. Made me wish I didn't "waste" the days from earlier in the cycle. I think it's a lot of pressure on men; at least for my DH! I hope you caught that egg! This is the first cycle back in the game since the surgery, right?

Thanks for all the concern everyone. It's definitely nerve-wracking.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I haven't been here in a while but you guys really helped me last month when I was stressing about pregnancy symptoms. I found out I wasn't pregnant and we are trying again this month.

After 10 dpo I felt so many symptoms that I convinced myself I was pregnant. AF came 2 days late but the test always showed a bfn ...
I am surprised I was able to create so many symptoms just by believing I was pregnant. I am trying to not pay as much attention this month...

10 years ago

@Nosymptoms-Our bodies really are amazing, huh?! Progesterone can give us pregnancy symptoms which sucks. My DH and I took this cycle off since he had surgery and I had symptoms that would have normally made me think I could have been pregnant...but it was literally impossible as we couldn't BD due to his recover. Hopefully you can try not to pay attention too much to your "symptoms" and it will be less stressful!! We all do it!

10 years ago

Congrats @desert. Pleased miss emma joined you without too much fuss!

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies, I'm not trying to be a whiner, but I am SO SICK today. Went to get my blood drawn at the hospital annex building and walked the 3 flights of stairs up to the Lab. Got so short of breath and dizzy it wasn't funny. It took me the entire 10 minutes I was in the lab to catch my breath...and you can bet I took the elevator back downstairs! EVERYTHING is making me ill, from the smell of food to drinks to eating something or not eating something. And then the heartburn kicks in...if anyone has any ideas, please help me out. I can't take peppermint (activates the heartburn), ginger tea feels good but coats my tongue and makes me sick.

I should hear back about the labs by lunchtime - please remember me as you can.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo