Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7471 - 7480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Oh my gosh! I am so sad to see so many familiar faces still on this board.

Unfortunately I am still here as well. Two and half very long years! Pisces how are you????? I wasn't even sure I would find anyone on here still. I took a hiatus from it for a long time. We stopped trying in the summer of 2013 and started again December. Found out DH has poor morph and Double MTHFR C677T and I have the single. We agreed to give 2014 a chance naturally then we started treatments in 2015. No luck yet :-(

Lshrader, I knew I recognized your name in the April Board! Can't wait to hear your results :-)

9 years ago

@LSchrader I'm just stopping by to wish you the best of luck, lots of blessings for you dear!

9 years ago

Don't have time to respond to everyone so I'm just going to say a general hello for now, but like everyone else, I wanted to send @LSchrader good vibes! I'm thinking and praying for you and your hubs today and can't wait to hear the results!! HUGS!

User Image

9 years ago

@xoxomandy heyyyyyyy girl! How the heck are ya? Yes mam, I am still here...well on and off anyway. I tend to stay away when my mood is so fowl that I may be a Debbie Downer instead of a positive influence but mainly these days I am learning to trust in God. Today we are all anxiously awaiting for the confirmation of our sister-friends's sticky beans! Welcome back to you! The only that has changed is the date, we are still here for support, we still say things in this room that we rarely express to even out closest friends...oh we did upgrade ourselves from friends to sister-friends

9 years ago

@zyara there you are, I was looking for you yesterday!

9 years ago

You ladies are seriously the best! Thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I am freaking out a bit right now! I just pray we get the answers we have been waiting for for so long now. After fertility treatments and plenty of tears, i hope we get our BFP. You guys will be the first to know :)

xomandyxocheyxo-- this mutation is VERY popular right now. I honestly believe if everyone got tested, the majority would have it. I have one copy of the C677T as does Miracle. The only thing is really does is does not allow your body to adsorb folic acid. You will need to get folate supplements.

9 years ago

Yea they put me on Metanx and baby asprin in February last year. We get DHs vitamins online. Everyone laughs cause he takes so many but dang, he has to take 6 pills just for his daily MULTI then he is taking Fertiliaid for Men and a couple others we were told were good for fertility. He's a champ, bless his heart he wants a baby as bad as I do.

Pisces, that is why I took months away.. didn't want to be Debbie Downer and I definitely felt like it!

I hope the rest of you ladies will let me be your Sister-Friend :-) I read back all the way to March of 2014! there was ALOT to read. I have Athena on my FB, glad to see she still stays in touch on here also..

9 years ago

@pisces - Haha! Thanks! I love taking pictures of him, he's a very good little subject. I'm going to remind you about that plane ticket when the time comes! That's really fun about the reveal cake!

@miracle - I saw your IG post about the lady bugs, very neat! I hope they simply SWARM around you! Thank you, she came through surgery well, her jaw is wired shut and she is looking at a few weeks to recovery.

@LSchrader - I would be freaking out too! Sending good vibes your way!!!

@xomandy - Are y'all doing IVF or planning to?

@football - I had been meaning to ask, did you find out anything about your cervix/uterus? I hope everything is okay.

User Image

9 years ago

January I did 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD10, Timed Intercourse - BFN

February I did 100mg Clomid CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD11,
IUI #1 - BFN

March I did 7.5mg Femara CD3-7, HCG Trigger CD11,
IUI #2 - Current Cycle.

I am 14DPO and my temp is still up but I am not testing until Sunday. Last month I had a 15 day LP instead of my normal 13 and got a stark white BFN and it killed me! So due to the fertility drugs delaying my period I don't wanna test yet. My Dr of course says after 3 IUIs your chances decrease which I totally understand and April will be our third one. However IF I am not pregnant by May then I will take May/June off cause we are traveling a bit those months for vacations and stuff and I really do not want to stress over. We will try the natural route :-) Then I want to do one last IUI in July but I want to use injections. Then move on to IVF/ICSI at that point if nothing else has worked.

9 years ago

@xo - Ugh, that had to be so disappointing with AF coming later than usual. I don't blame you for waiting to test this time. Sending you I hope this one is it, for you! Sounds like you have a good plan in place for going forward, though.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo