Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3151 - 3160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks mrsrogers. I hope all goes well with your tests. @ Pisces sometimes they will do a d&c to clean you out.

Pisces we had our fill for getting drunk. It was bad. Lol I feel like I had to take my fertility into my own hands.

Lsch I agree with Pisces your waiting around for af and I bet you get pregnant ;)

Rebecca I'm sorry for your losses I know that could not have been easy. Do they know why you've had so many miscarriages?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I also wanted to share this. I'm really hoping and praying I get pregnant soon. I've thought a lot about how I would tell dh when I did get a bfp, and I came up with the perfect way. As y'all know my dh is a football coach so I want to tell him when I go see him on the field after the game by handing him this
User Image

And telling him we will need it for next year.

10 years ago

@athena awwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got all teary eye'd just now!!!! I can't wait. It's too adorable. Keep praying, Keep claiming that pregnancy in Jesus's name, and most of all keep refusing to take NO for an answer. I don't! I accept NO, never have.

@rebecca sorry for your losses babe. But I love that attitude ! Yeee haw! And us gals over 40, well 40 is the new 30 so that can stick that in their menopause pipe and smoke it. My mothers youngest brother is 5yrs older than me. My mom was 20 when he was born. And I have cousins my age who's parents are my grandmothers sisters. Huh?! Girl, women have been having babies over for years so they can stick that in their menopause pipe and smoke that too! **glasses raised** "Here's to breaking all the rules!" **drink** lol

@mrsR girl! Here's to a successful HSG and a fresh start on that uterus. I know it's going to be great!!!!

10 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm here. Not much going on. Don't have a whole lot to say. I'm reading along with you all though! :) Rooting for everyone ttc and hoping for more bfp announcements soon.

It doesn't matter wether I say I'm trying or not trying to get preggo.. not feeling hopeful right now. Been in a depression the past few weeks.. but not wanting to dwell on it or bring anyone down. I will be alright in time. Just dealing with the fact that I most likely will not get to be a biological mom in this life.. and having to get real with myself and come to terms with it at 41 years old. I'm here to tell you that it's very very disheartening. So sad these days.. I'm still bedding away but don't feel optimistic.

There I said it!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemom - oh honey! I know all about being depressed, trust me. It's no dang fun at all. Hang in there, sweetie. I've driven myself cuckoo over the years, trying to understand why things happen the way they do. Why did my babies have to die? If I'm not going to be allowed to have more children, why does my heart hurt for more so badly? These may not be the things you feel or deal with, but I can empathize. Sending hugs your way. If you need to talk about it, talk about it! But if talking only makes it worse for you, know 'we're still here for you!

@Athena and Pisces - They have no idea why I lost 5. Well, the first one I lost was an ectopic pregnancy, but the other 4 I just mc'd, all after seeing heartbeats. This last one was at 16 weeks. It was tough. I don't know if tough is even the right word. I was in my 20's with the ectopic and the first 2 mcs. The fertility dr I saw last month was not listening to me when she said it was happening because of my age. I'm the kind of woman who likes to know the reason for everything, so not knowing can send me around the bend sometimes. I just have to let it go, for the sake of my mental health, and for my living kids. And yes, those who say we're too old are nuts. Women have been having kids when they were older for a long time. So it's possible.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

Just reading your posts about being 'older mums' and all the negative people making you feel like you can't/shouldn't be having babies now, if it's any consolation, my MIL is 47 and has a brain tumour, and had a baby last year, naturally conceived too! So it can, and WILL happen for you ladies!! Chins up and love to you all :) :) xxx

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Pisces. I cried when opened it. I've been thinking, if I get pregnant now, who could I get to go with me that could take a picture or video tape his reaction, that he wouldn't be suspicious of being there.

Rebecca I'm so sorry. A friend of mine from another forum has mthfr gene and it causes pregnancy loss, she is ttc #1 in her 40s. She's had 2 chemicals and a missed mc. Have you looked into or been tested for that?

10 years ago

@athena, i love that! I have been so tempted to by a little baby outfit. I just feel that I will jinx myself....i know that is stupid. I have the mthfr gene mutation. Just one copy of it though so pregnancy loss isn't as bad with mine. Still a pain though.

@pisces-I wouldn't mind being pregnant in Vegas, but I am sure I wouldn't be as much fun. Although, I would be ecstatic that I am sure I wouldn't care! We were pretty careful this cycle though...only one time we weren't. It only takes one time though, right, ha.

AFM: I am having an acne breakout. UGH am I 16 again? This is one of the main reasons I hate being off birth control. I am so tired of it.

10 years ago

Thanks lschrader. I only bought it cause it could be for either gender. We've also bought a baby chef blender for homemade baby food. A friend from another forum said her pastor said to prepare for the storm and if that storm is getting pregnant and it's taking a while God wants you to prepare for that and buy baby things

Miraclemama I'm sorry yo are so depressed. I know how you feel. I keep wondering if I'm meant to have children. I just try to keep the faith and know that God will send me a miracle.

10 years ago

Hi everyone and hello newbies!

Still reading along and keeping up with everyone. Loving the cakes!!! J love baking and can't wait to be off work. Gonna buy a electric whisk as my birthday present as the hand one is just too hard!!!!

Congrats lolee on twins. Such a blessing.

In uk still catching up with friends and family. One of my oldest friends has been having big issues with fybroids and surgeries. She got one ivf through uk medical system and bfn. she is really struggling and my heart is just breaking for her.

I hope she has has something like this group she can talk too.

Tifferz, how did you get your ticker? I love stats!!!

Have a great day everyone

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo