Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. 18dpo here and AF was due 2/22. I haven't tested yet and the suspense is absolutely KILLING ME. My husband has been insistant that I wait til tomorrow to test but it's making me craaazy. So I won't know if it's my body's idea of a funny joke or if it's a baby til then I guess. My last period was 1/28 and I have regular 26 day cycles. I can't think of any other reason I'd be late if I weren't pregnant. Not stressed or anything like that. My back has been hurting alot though like AF is going to rear her ugly head and I keep feeling like I have this 'taste' in my mouth. Also right before AF comes, my face breaks out alot and it hasn't. I have had a few sleepless nights lately though and strange crazy dreams. Here's hoping I guess. I hope we all get the results we want this month!!

11 years ago

@nwoodrum ~ What? You are 18 dpo with regular cycles and you haven't tested???? You crazy girl. What are you waiting for? When are you going to test? Would this be your first baby if you get a bfp? TEST TEST TEST! Good luck. Please keep us posted and let us know either way.

@bdash ~ I have researched that topic so many times in the past 48 hrs on the internet.. I found lots of woman asking the same question. They ask " Can you get a bfn and then next day get a bfp"? Woman replied with a yes. I heard stories where they said it wasn't fmu that they tested with or that they used a different test. Because of the hcg that is secreted when pregnant rises in numbers differently for each woman. So you could have 5 hcg in your system and not be able to detect it even on the most sensitive poas test out there, but the very next day have 10 hcg and be able to detect by blood or urine. So it's possible. Anything is possible until either Af shows in full force or hopefully NOT!

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miraclemom I feel nauseous one minute and crampy like AF is coming any second. Twice today I hightailed it to the rest room certain that AF was here but nothing yet. It's such an emotional roller coaster. I am exhausted, I was up staring at the ceiling almost all night.

@wooddrum test test test! I don't know how you held out so long !!! Lol good luck and let us know. We love good news!!!

@bdash - thanks for the info on early testing. I have been a bad girl this week. Testing when I swore I wouldn't. It's my birthday and I can't drink cuz I am not sure!!! Arrrggghhh !!

11 years ago

@piecesgirl I am so sorry luv I am my stomach fell when reading ur post makes me bummed arizonia so far bummer just relaxing at inlaws everyone sorry on my phone dnt have access to respond to everyone wishing everyone the best as fo me chaplip headache from hell for 4 hrs boobs slightly swore a lot better almost unreconizable so confused two more days but dnt have a good feeling

11 years ago

Boooo I'm out! AF got me with no warning. She can be a cruel . Well.... On to next cycle. Planning on using opk, which we haven't been using and gonna try soft cups also.

@mandapoo-

to those still waiting to test.

11 years ago

I am cycle day 24 and 9DPO. from 4DPO up until now DPO9 I been feeling everything from wanting to thorw up to cusing everybody out. I know my period is getting close but, I never felt like this before and this is my first cycle like this so now that i'm getting close I don't know what is what???? . So, today I took a pregnancy test hell two and they both were So, I don't know anymore but, something is not right and I hope that it's pregnancy before my period starts in 4 days! I hope we all get

11 years ago

@topo i was wondering where you were all day. Any sign of AF? I am an emotional roller coaster, I think I'm in one minute with nausea, heartburn, cramps and then the cramps with pressure and that wet feeling AF is here and nothing. I am totally toilet paper watching.

@keeks please keep in touch. If I am not then I will be charting and what not. So lets see if we get different results

@babybundle 9DPO is too early to test so don't be discouraged at all. Hang in there sweetie.

@mirale how are you?

11 years ago

@piscesgirl ~ I too am toilet paper watching lol. Nothing. AF is officially due tomorrow. Hope I don't have to see her for 9 months. You ok? With everything that is going on how you holding up?

@Keeks ~ Sorry about your bfn this cycle :(

@babybundle ~ I agree with what piscesgirl said. 9 dpo is too early to tell. I understand though with hoping to get a early bfp.

@topwifey ~ how are you?

I am bloated, but that's b/c I am eating lots of food lol. Praying for a good nights rest tonight. I have had crappy sleep all week. Just want uninterrupted 8 hrs of deep peaceful sleep. Hope everyone is well.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@picesgirl I think we r at r 50/50 mark for sureToliet paper watch just the headaches lack of appoptite just eating to try cure headache headache after 5 hrs finally went away just got pimple on my forhead so idk I only get happy when the tp is clear how r u feeling luv @everyone I am on my phone so its hard to keep rack so plz forgive no access to computer visiting fam in arz

11 years ago

Hi miricalmomma2be sorry didn't see ur post just waiting n praying

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo