Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Pieces u missed my post

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Your welcome hon. That's what us girls are in here for is to support one another. Listen to our rants and raves about ttc and sometimes other stuff too :) If you are sad, mad, happy, discouraged, disappointed, frustrated, confused ect... we are here for one another. We all have our own individual journeys that have brought us to where we are right this very moment. No 2 stories are identical and that's what makes us unique. We have to stay sound and stable for topo... she needs it. No encouraging her to test, she will get in trouble and plus she is ONLY OBSERVING in this cycle. Send me pic's of any more cheat pt but don't tell topo. Being silly of course.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miricalmomma n piecesgirl u guys r bad did u see what i did to myself in the morning did u guys read my post u totally missed my whole post i did poas but hid it from dh all bad way deep in trash can and as we speak im getting cramps in right overy like really i hate whem u guys miss my post i feel ignored lol

11 years ago

@topo oh wow! I totally missed your post this morning. My bad. But LMAO because I am hiding all the test from DH as well. We agreed last month, no testing until after a missed period **devilish grin** what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Lmao. Sorry about the BFN, I hate it so much. I really really hate BfN.

11 years ago

@piecesgirl Yeah i know what about the temp thing lmao even though i did it yesterday n today i felt so left out its all ur fault i tested yes we r she devils hidding from the dh lol

11 years ago

@topo~ Oh hon, I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore your post. I read it but it was too hard to figure out what you were trying to say. Felt like I was deciphering morris code...lol I caught the jest of it though and I'm sorry for the bfn :( That's funny about hiding test in trash can. What if he reads your posts on here?

AFM ~ My breasts are very sore this cycle. Occasionally a few times a year I will get these types of sore ones. :( Thank God for sports bras. Stuffy nose and bloated.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo now that I re-read your post. I don't think that was an evap line. If it was side ways, then it's the control line to make a negative or a positive + sign. You should have been looking for a line to complete the + symbol.

11 years ago

@piecesgirl n miricalmomma give me a brake im typing from phone lol my bro has computer so learn my Morris code lol yes i know piecesgirl i new it from the min i saw it the one i have is not suppose to be a cross only to lines up the blue dye when it makes a cross its the evap line its okay im not trying just being a follower lol i got nothing for me today just me @ miricalmomma he cnt read my post i got a code n took it off save this comp lol im on my phone

11 years ago

I'm feeling discouraged !

11 years ago

Piecesgirl whats a matter luv why u discouraged whats a matter i am here checking n dh is bbq so im on and off

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo