Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1971 - 1980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pices @jsx- I'm doing great! Relaxing and chilling, pices u only got like 3 days till u test right? I've got my fingers crossed date nite did the trick!!! Jsx hang in there u will feel better soon, I've felt a lot less sick this week!! I'm gana stay here till thurs I think tomorrow taking the girls to a carousel park and arcade then back to the lake house for more relaxation!!

10 years ago

I should have posted the pic of my test! Why didn't I do that? I'll have to retest in the morning and then post that. Today was cleaner day in my house, and I'm pretty sure all the trash was taken out because the dumpster was at the curb when I got back from family dinner.

My bbs are now getting sharp pains in them. I'm just so not sure what to make of all this! I guess when your hyper-aware of your body you notice all kinds of things you never noticed before :/

10 years ago

Good Morning

@tiff that's right girl keep on relaxing and enjoying this good summertime weather. You @desertchic, @jsx, @mdsvis, @trouble all pregnant at a good time. By the time your baby bumps get bigger, the weather will have cooled off. My son & one of daughters took me through the end of pregnancies right to the END of the summer ....in South Texas. Talk about misery. Yikes.

@jsx wouldn't that be cool. Maybe we should all Skype one day...lol. Sorry the nausea got you, just eat whatever you can hold down. For me it was hot n sour Chinese soup? Why I don't know. My friend who is pregnant now said it was cheez its...lol

@mari yesssss!!! We love obsessing over test. You should have seen all of my test from last month. Several times a day, we were all analyzing a test of mine. I was confused as hell, but these girls were my rock(s). Did you test today?

Topo I AM PUTTING OUT A BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!! I was going to post your avatar on the back of milk cartons but decided bottles of wine would be more effective. Come back & let me know how you are doing love bug!!!

@trouble hey girl! Glad that blood work is looking good & we all knew that it was going to be great!!! And how cool, bean shots! I am so happy for you sweetie!

@camasia hey girl! How were those temps this morning? Hope they hot hot hot!!!! Muy Caliente¡ this is the only time in our life that we get excited about rising temperatures...... I was back up to 98.04.

@ants mom the every other day mood works best to allow hubby's swimmers to fully replenish. How was your OPK today? Post a pic.

@miracle morning Picasso! How are you today? Creating the good stuff. I need to browse through your Etsy and see what's new. I found class 1 of the cake decorating class at Michaels but I want an extensive learning not some 2 hr jump off. I am going to look for one at the community college by my house.

AFM: 6 DPO **Whoop Whoop** lol... I'm just chill'n **Bob Marley Dont Worry**My Theme Music** ....lol...nothing really to report. A little pressure last night, may have been gas. NOTHING TODAY except a slight rise in temp.

10 years ago

Yes my temp is still hot lol 98.5! :-) 3 more days til testing!!!!!! O:-)

User Image

10 years ago

@ Pieces

I tested this morning but no LH surge the line was faint, I forgot to take a picture. Ill take one tis evening.

I used the preseed this morning with the husband he liked it.

We are doing it in the mornings because the Dr said it was better.

Im trying to relax and not think about it and pray that it will happen this month. Im going to keep doing it every other day intil day 24 like the dr said .

10 years ago

@cam stay hot!

10 years ago

New sono pic is up test went good as of now waiting on results baby heart rate was 158!! Tiff I finally got it for you!! So happy to see the baby bouncing around and kicking and punching funny thing she must not like my left side because as soon as inlaid on my left side she starte moving like crazy! So funny but so cute! Really just made evey worry disappear and I'm feeling wonderful I go in 7 weeks to find out the gender I'm excited to know!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ants mom keep testing! And try the eod until you get a surge

10 years ago

Aloha ladies. Just a small update on me. Still light spotting although today it's a but heavier. The last two months I've spotted two days before AF so it's making sense that it's heavier today. My back is hurting pretty bad also. So I'm pretty positive this is not my month. I hope we see some
Bfp's soon!

I haven't been able to catch up on much reading so I don't know who all is close!

10 years ago

Hi everyone.. wow lots of chatty Cathy's in this forum the past few days.. :) Makes me happy! I am 4 dpo today and nothing to report.

@Pisces ~ Hi there. Yes, I am looking forward to our baby bump beach reunion hopefully soon. Yes, we are just chillin' this month and I'm proud of us for doing so. I hope you find that cake decorating class through the community college or perhaps look up online classes, books, ect..

@Tiff ~ Glad you're feeling less sick :) hope it stays that way for you.

@Lschrader ~

@Jsxt ~ Hey there. I can't wait for you to confirm that hopefully you're having a girl. I wish that I could lose 18 lbs. Glad you and lil bean are progressing right along

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo