Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2691 - 2700 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama- That sounds amazing! I loooong for some relaxing nature time. Enjoy it. :) Now I'm torn as to whether I want the Penny Test to be accurate or not... Haha!

AFM - CD42 *sigh* Still no sign of AF. I talked to my sister-in-law about her OB/GYN, she sounds good, so I am going to call this afternoon about the cost of blood work. I have never had a physical exam in my life. So I should probably see about that as well. We don't have insurance and money is tight so I don't know how soon I can make an appointment.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena your reading, it's so promising! I got all tingly when I read it. I think you are in the game this month! Wow the empress card. How exciting! Hope your dr's appt went well today

@skyline yes an ob/gyn is a great place to start and press for answers. I hope you get them soon, Have you tested again?

Yea Lolee get a reading! It's not law but will help.

MaryG did you test?

Sorry trying to run through from my phone.

@miracle how about you? I feel that you posted and I missed it, I will check back later from my iPad but I hope you had a relaxing weekend out in nature. I feel that you are in your element when you are away from this electric world. **hugs**

@fire bug where are you sweetie? When is the IUI, you should be getting close. **fingers crossed***

AFM: I cheated again last night BFN. Didn't bother to waste my time today. Although I did read that Answer Brand doesn't read until 100mil. So I had AF cramping all weekend and today nothing. My boobs weren't sore anymore, I lost all hope. Then yesterday late in the afternoon, sore nips all of a sudden. And so I tested last night ...nope.

So here i am 13DPO and not much going on. Over the weekend I was afraid the witch was coming any second. I am fairly certain that this is not my cycle and although I am disappointed, I am ok with whatever God decides for this cycle. :-D

10 years ago

Why hello ladies. Sorry for being MIA. I have been super busy. I am on day nine of my cleanse and feeling amazing! One more day left :)

I had my doctor's appt with my OBGYN yesterday (she was able to fit me in early). We talked about my options and what I should do next if I am ready to take that step. She has referred me onto Seattle Reproductive Medicine. She said that my insurance will cover the initial testing. I just want to know if I am healthy or if I have anything wrong. I am perfectly fine waiting a year to get pregnant if I know I am healthy and it just takes time. BUT if there is something going on, I want to be proactive. I will call and make an appt soon.

So....Since I have been away from a couple days...do we have anyone close to BFP's....??? @pisces...you should be close right??

10 years ago

@piscesgirl- Nope. DH said I'm not allowed. He will know if I cheat, because I only have one test left in the house. I don't want to anyway, I would rather find out by AF showing up. I'm keeping my for you!

Today I talked to my mom and found out she has a regular cycle but it's always been 33 days long. She has hypothyroidism, but it has never interfered with her cycle.

I also found out that there is a condition called PCO which stands for polycystic ovaries and is similar to PCOS, just milder. It can just cause an irregular cycle and trouble conceiving.

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces the answer brand are the same as frer's from what I've read they are made by the same company. I talked to Tania and she seems to think I need fertility treatments. I went to the dr and I am so beyond frustrated. She tells me that she doesn't think my problem is a gyno issue. That the cyst is too small to be causing any pain or anything even though the er doctor told me it was big enough to give me problems. So she then asks me about ttc and where I'm at with that. I said its been over a year now so we were ready to give medical treatments a shot now and that she and I had talked about birth control for a few months or Clomid. And she all of a sudden doesn't want me to try Clomid. Well she didn't say that but I bring it up and she was like well your going to have to go through a lot of testing before we get to the Clomid. I'm like are you kidding me you pushed it for months I'm ready to try it and I feel like now she is back pedaling. Ughhhh..... I don't know what to do, but what I do know is that if I have to go to the dr 1 more time and sit in the room and wait and hear someone next door listening to their babies heart beat I am going to scream.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ladies I'm finally home :) I just got home and haven't even unpacked yet.. too tired.

@Pisces ~ sorry sweetie about the bfn, but as you and I know you're not out until if/when AF shows up in full force flow. There is always hope still. Hang in there. Yes you are right I am at my best in nature. Love it soooo much.

@Athena ~ you're reading sounds great. That is the second time Tania said pregnancy would be soon for you right? And she said August. Wow! It's either this month or next month then for you. I hope she's right and it's very soon for you.

Lschrader ~ I am glad you're being proactive about ttc it's your body and you and only you is in charge of it.. You go girl with your cleanse. I am inspired and envious of your discipline. Congrats. I'm sure you must look and feel great.

Skyline ~ I have never heard of pco before. Now you will have me googling it for answers. I have clockwork cycles but have often wondered if I had pcos that has prevented me from ever conceiving so far :( I had my thyroid checked and it was ok. So who knows.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Lschrader- I hope your ob-gyn is different but most will not do anything unless you are irregular til you've been trying for a year.

Miracle yes it is. I'm not sure it will be soon though because she said i need fertility treatments. So I'm wondering if it will be my due date. She also said all of her readings are for within the next year.

10 years ago

@athena, mine must be different because she referred me on.

10 years ago

@athena- Maybe you should shop around for a new gyno? Nothing ticks me off more than a doctor who won't listen and have a condescending manner with patients who do their own research and form their own opinions.

@miraclemama- I had never heard of it either, I had to google something like "polycystic ovaries not PCOS" because there is so little info in comparison! The website I was on said her doctor did a sonogram of her ovaries and that's how they figured it out, blood work doesn't detect it. I will see if I can fine the link...

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline pcos is poly cystic ovary syndrome.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo