Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5591 - 5600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Rebecca my little niece that is 4 went through her moms pregnancy with my 10 month old nephew. When I showed the ultrasound to her she said that's like mamas when bubba was in her tummy. Then put her hands on my stomach to feel the baby move. I told her it was too early for that. When I was at her house last time she told me that we could take her bubba to live at our house and then when the new baby is born she could have 2 cousins lol. She is so jealous of her brother, my sister told her she could come live at my house and then her brother and sister could be her cousins and she would have 2 cousins still, but she didn't like that idea.

Football thank you I hope the frer's are better for you than the wondfos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok I will write a formal post tomorrow at work (this weekend had been nuts!!) but I wanted to congratulate @football!!! Wheeeeew!!! I had a feeling this was your cycle!

10 years ago

10DPO and a
So disheartened....

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

Morning ladies! I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I am so sorry I was so quite this weekend. We had DH's grandpa's memorial yesterday and we had his sister's reveal party on Saturday. I did all the decor for it and it was really fun! They are having a......GIRL! Everyone was shocked! We all thought boy for sure!!! Her DH was a little upset haha. He really wanted a boy, but of course he is happy. I am very happy for them! I have to say, i get jealous at times of her, but one thing i remind myself is that I would never want her to not be able to enjoy her pregnancy or feel she couldnt talk to me about it because she feels bad for me. She is my family and I am thrilled for her!

@football-CONGRATS!!!!! I just had a feeling this was your month!! You totally thought it wasn't too! How exciting for you!!!!!

@mrssuz2014-Sorry for your BFN. 10dpo would be too early for me to test since i have a 16 day LP. It could still be too early for you. When is AF due?

I hope all your prego's are doing well and feeling good!

@miracle-how you doing?

10 years ago

About to go into the dentist to get a cleaning (ugh) but wanted to pop in and say I called my OB today and the nurse didn't sound alarmed at all by the slight spotting. She said that's normal and if it changes into a heavy flow to call them back. I have my first appointment March 21st and I'll be 7w5d then. Hopefully we'll be able to hear the little heartbeat!

Thank you @LSchrader! Your weekend sounded busy! Hopefully you got some rest in between everything :)

Hope everyone's doing well :)

User Image

10 years ago

I know I am missing a lot of stuff but I see that congratulations add in order for @footballgirl you made my day hon **hugs** everything is going to be ok, repell those negative thoughts and pull in that positive energy. Give it to God and then let it go and start planning for a healthy 9months

How is everyone? I miss you guys like crazy. I am trying to get my routine together and lots of stuff to take care of but I promise to drop in more often. I've been back in gym and back on my vitamins. Hopefully, DH can come home next month but it isn't looking promising.

@rebecca how have you been feeling?

@sky hey sweetie!

@lsch busy weekend! I saw Bently Bear on IG, he too cute! I just love him.

@athena sorry you are feeling bad. Cute story about your niece.

Where is @miracle?

Sorry if I missed anyone

10 years ago

@football - My friend got a BFN. AF did finally come. Bummer! Hopefully next cycle. We both want to be pregnancy buddies. lol I hope you get to hear the heartbeat, but if they are using a Doppler there is only about a 50% chance they will find it that early. If you get an U/S they should definitely be able to see it. Do you know which it will be?

@athena - Oh, about the first/second trimester thing... half my apps say that it starts at 13 weeks and half say 14. A timeline I looked up says that it's 13 1/2! lol Apparently no one really agrees on an exact time, so I was just waiting to 14 to say that I was definitely in the 2nd trimester, but my midwife considered me in the second trimester at 13. Has your stomach ache gone away?

@rebecca - Hope your back is feeling better! That is so cute what DD said to you! I hope the time seems to pass quickly until you get to tell the rest of them the news. I can understand want to spare them, just in case.

@athena & @football - About miscarriage statistics: you may both be right...

"15-20% of confirmed pregnancies end in miscarriage.

For the general population of pregnant women, this is usually the most relevant statistic. About 15 to 20% of all women with a verified pregnancy will end up having a miscarriage... ...If you're more than 5 weeks pregnant but still in the first trimester, this statistic is probably the most relevant one for you. But remember that your own personal risk might be higher or lower depending on several other factors, including your age, lifestyle, and past pregnancy history."

@football, you said you were looking at specific statistics for your age and health, so for you, those lower numbers may have been accurate because it was not taking into account higher risk situations in the population.

And @athena, yeah, I read that too, it was that after hearing a strong heartbeat at 8 weeks the chance drops to 5%. That is why I was hoping to hear the heartbeat at the first appointment, but we didn't and I just decided not to worry.

@mrssuz - 10DPO is still early, don't lose heart just yet.

@LSchrader - I hope he was TOO disappointed. lol I was just reading posts on the August What to Expect boards and there was this woman going on about being disappointed in her baby's gender and wishing it would somehow change by the next U/S! Made me so mad! lol Why do people let themselves get their hopes up for one or the other? There is no point! I need to stay off those boards. Anyway, sounds like it was a fun and busy weekend! :)

@pisces - HEY! Hope you get in a good groove and I'm sorry things are not looking promising for DH to visit. :( Hope he gets to after all! Don't be a stranger!

AFM - About 99% better from my cold. I think M/S is definitely going away for good. I have random stomach aches and mild headaches, but that's about it as far as feeling bad. Today is my Birthday! I'm 29, can't believe 30 is just one year away!

User Image

10 years ago

@ football! That is great news. Can't wait to hear how you told your DH.

@skyline - when will you know if you can change midwives?

@rebecca - hope you have been able to rest

@athena - are you feeling better?

@picses - glad you are keeping busy, hope your DH can come back.

AFM 1 week tomorrow! But did look up my last cycle last night and based on that it put my EDD as March 14th. I really hope it's not right as that would be after 1 week overdue which is all they will let me go to. So c section booked for 11th. Ideally don;t want c sect but I have realised it's sooooo not up to me!
Feeling good, very busy weekend. Had DD 2nd party, 40th party, hockey breakfast and surprise baby shower!

And I think have worked out how to do a picture - let's see! This is me and DD at 34 weeks.

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

@introuble - I just need to write the office an email asking to switch midwives, so when I get around to it. :-P lol Why will they do a C-section on the 11th if you haven't gone into labor yet? How come it's not up to you? I don't like that! Surprise shower? Fun! :) Darn, the picture didn't show up. :(

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline Introuble will be a week overdue so they will only let the baby stay in there so long. She will be 41 weeks when the csection is scheduled.

Hey Pisces

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I'm feeling better but I'm only eating soup. Anything else has made me sick. I guess this is the for real morning sickness lol. Potato soup has been my best friend.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo