Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7131 - 7140 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pisces-Oh I am so sorry to hear about Mystery. I can't even imagine. Please let her know though we do not know who it is, we are all sisters, and we are thinking of her.

I hope it was me too! I tested with an OPK this morning and the second line was dark but not positive so it made me want to test with an HPT but it was a BFN. I still have a little bit f pink tinged cm, so I guess we will see.

I am here anytime to chat with you about IUI. It's pretty simple and really not too involved! I hope this is your answer!!! SO excited for you to see DH! WHEEEEEEW!

9 years ago

Pisces- Hey!!! So pleased...no well made up your DH is home tomorrow! Sounds like your going to have a great first few days home & (ahem ) catching up! Yes I'm with a midwife initially, will have to find out next month what the plan is to monitor me and who will being doing it.
Thanks for the prayer, makes me happy lil bean will be a Leo like his mum!

LSchrader- OOOhhhh I'm so excited for you for this cycle, it feels so promising to me for you. The bad backache the last week and nausea the last few days......fingers crossed lady!

So sorry for our mystery lady, my heart goes out to you. LSchrder is right we are all sisters and we are always here for a kindly ear to listen.

Amber- How are you? How's your tests coming along, you feeling ok? All these questions listen to me!

Football I feel a bit yucky last few days but that's because of work, there long days, 12 hour shifts, hoping to change that soon although my duties have been cut already. I've been a bit on edge as I have negative thoughts in my head from last pregnancy but I need to banish them away and enjoy this journey. How are you feeling? Fabulous I hope.

Hi to all the ladies I havn't mentioned, hope your well.

User Image

9 years ago

Football - 10 weeks away already? You're right, too, once they're here it goes faster! It seems like only yesterday my oldest was a newborn, and he's 16 now. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day dinner with family, it sounds nice!

Pisces - hey, lady! He should be here today! Good luck with your party and the cakes, although I know both will go well. Your cakes are beautiful, and your dh will love the effort you've put into welcoming him home. And go get 'em, girl!

Lschrader - I'm sorry this first dr's office didn't work out for you, but I'm glad you've found one you feel better with. Having that great relationship with a dr is so important. And don't give up on a BFP yet. When I got pregnant with Titus I had the worst backache ever, and was just 100% sure AF was around the corner. Made me so mad!

Skyline - Oliver is a beautiful boy, and so expressive! Must be a little actor in there somewhere.

Miracle - I pray for you every day, and for Lschrader. Don't give up. Many a baby has been conceived around the holidays, and right when everyone thought it wasn't possible. Hope your Thanksgiving will be especially memorable for you this year.

Bean - how well I know the thoughts that can circle through your head when you find yourself pregnant after a loss! The best advice my therapist had for me was to take it one day at a time. For me that meant focusing only on what was happening TODAY. Don't let the "stories" build up in your head of what might happen or what happened before. Have joy in every moment you have. I'm praying for you, sweetie. Hope your midwife keeps an eagle eye on you - tell her we said so!

Afm - trying to take advantage of every moment here, especially in celebrating the season and the upcoming Christmas season. Took the kids up to NH to the Nascar speedway there - believe it or not they have it decorated for Christmas with a light display and you can drive around and look at it all. We didn't get to drive on the actual Nascar track, but they did allow us on part of the road course. My husband was in hog heaven. The kids had a blast. Even Titus looked at the lights and smiled. I guess my hormones are kicking back into gear, although AF hasn't shown herself yet, I've had EWCM for about 3 days out of the last 3 weeks each. It's so strange to notice it! And this time, during the days I had the EWCM, I was so sore while Titus was nursing! We'll see what happens. Hope this means things will be good to go in March!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies!

It´s been a few days I haven't post anything but since the launch of the new iPhone at work it seems like no ending lines of customers and now with the holidays coming we have lots of people trying to order it so it will arrive on time for christmas...

Every time I feel like not encouraged to keep trying all I have to do is come to this board and read all the messages you post, it keeps giving me hope. I never imagined that ttc was going to be such a long journey and also so hard and stressful. Every day I wonder if there is something broken inside me or a part missing that makes it so hard for us to get that BFP we looking for, I try not to get depress but sometimes is just so hard, specially when I see all other people around me either pregnant or with babies and I wish I could be them just for a day to feel that joy of being a mother.... But the dreams stays alive and I will keep fighting till I conquer!!

@miracle, I am on cd 10 as well!! We need to do extensive homework ^.^ I loved your stuffing post, made me laugh so much!!

@bean praying for that little sticky bean, I am so happy for you!

@lschrader I am happy you found a new DR you feel more comfortable with

@pisces So glad dh is coming home!!!

@football enjoy this Thanksgiving girl!! you get to eat as much as you want!!! Yummy yummy... I love the holidays!!

Sending you all my love ladies!!

9 years ago

hey ladies... just wanted to check in. I feel like I am living in a war zone with everything that is going on here. My DH was in Ferguson all night to fight the fires the rioters started and of course I couldnt sleep because i was worried about him. It's sad when they have to issue the fire fighters bullet proof vests while they are fighting fires. Its not like they dont have enough weigh on them with their 40 lbs of gear, now you add another 10-20 lbs to it. Sorry ladies just needed to vent. Very emotional today and probably will be until it calms down again...however long that may take.

9 years ago

@Pisces- I thought about you all day on Sunday, lady! Thank you to your family and your husband for his service!! Us Americans who don't have loved ones in the military will never fully be able to understand the sacrifices y'all make, but I definitely appreciate my safety and freedom, so thank you again. Hope your reunion was great and your surprise party went off fabulously! (Though I'm sure your night was better ;) )

@LSchrader- Any update? Thinking of you, lady. Your nephew comment made me smile huge! I love how close we all are :)

@Bean- Hope you and baby are doing well!!! How long are you going to wait to announce to the general public? Are you on CMP yet??

@Miracle- Thinking of you! Hope you're okay and enjoying your fertile time!

@Rebecca- Sounds like your body's getting ready!! How exciting!

@Zyara- I know it's hard to always feel positive about TTC. It's definitely not easy to see people around you be pregnant and have what you so desperately want. I'm glad we're able to give you encouragement, so don't ever feel like you're alone! We're all in this journey together. The journey just may suck occasionally! haha :)

@Firewife- How scary! I definitely don't blame you for being fearful. Although I have to say that I agree with the Grand Jury's decision, I think it's terrible all the rioting that's going on there. Hope he stays safe and try not to worry too much- you don't want to hurt the little growin' babe!

AFM- Writing my LAST research paper today! I don't want to do it so I'm on here haha but it's gotta get done so I have this weekend free with my husband. He has the next six days off starting tomorrow, and I can't wait!

Hope everyone's doing well and be safe on the holidays if you're in the US.

User Image

9 years ago

@Football - I agree with the verdict too. I think this was going to happen no matter what the outcome was. The few bad eggs of the bunch are just looking for an excuse to cause damage. I am all for everyones right to protest peacefully, but once you cross the line from peacefull to violence then you lose that right to protest and become a criminal. Those businesses that were burned had nothing to do with the situation and they are just hurting their community and the people that work there. As a veteran of the US Army its a shame to see the rights that I fought for used to destroy my community. due to all this madness they have cancelled all the classes at my university untill next week because people were making threats to shoot unarmed students....which now due to missing a class we have been given extra homework to do over the holiday weekend :( My OCD is not happy about the disruption of my schedule. I am trying not to worry or stress to much. Usually I am confident in my DHs training and ability to his job... but this is not a normal situation and they are targeting first responders which he is not trained for. I was the one trained to deal with people shooting at me and I just worry because I know that level of anxiety. At least it is ok for me to nervous eat. The babe will be well fed, that is for sure :)

9 years ago

@Firewife- I can't even imagine. I think all the rioters look like fools, to be honest. You can't demand justice and then want said "justice" to only be what you think it should be- that's not how our country works! The destruction and impact they've had on the community is sad. I'm sorry your schedule has been impacted, too, because of this. I really hope things calm down soon! Stay safe!

User Image

9 years ago

Firewife...we have been praying for everyone in Ferguson. I can't imagine the strain you and your dh are under. I can't understand the rioters mentality. Destruction and harm to innocent people and their property is wrong, and doesn't further any cause. Regardless of my opinion on what happened, I'm sad for the family who lost their son, and for the family of the officer, who must all be very anxious right now. No one should be acting in violence now. I pray for peace and honest communication. Please take care. Im truly thankful for everyone in any service who is willing to step into danger to help his fellow man.

Football...the last paper! My dh always hated those because he'd be out of steam by then.

Afm....AF appeared this morning. And Titus seems to be in another growth spurt and wants to eat all day. Goodness, hes already wearing 6 months clothes. Skyline, what is Oliver in?

User Image

9 years ago

Hi, just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone gets to enjoy their families and loved ones with a yummy meal! I will be with my partner and his mother. I'm pretty sure my partner's kids will be with their mom for the day. So it's just the 3 of us. I'm looking forward to a yummy meal. I need to set my scale back 10 lbs so that I don't see the numbers rise.. lol.
I'm either ovulating today, tomorrow or on actual thanksgiving.
I keep trying, praying and hoping. My mind wants to give up, but my body screams "IMPREGNATE" me.

@Pisces - I bet it feels wonderful to have your family all together with your dh back just in time for O'ng and Thanksgiving? Sending LOTS of baby dust!!!! Bummer whomever it was that had a bfp and then a chemical/m/c.. I know how much that hurts to have it and then taken away! Sucks! Oh and I bet the cakes for your dh turned out great! You are quite the great creative cake maker. I've seen some of the ones you've posted on IG and they look great! I'm sure they taste delish! :)

@Lschrader - Did your pink tinged cm turn into AF? I didn't see any updated posts saying wether AF showed or nor. If AF did show, I am sorry :( I hope you are okay! My bestie did 3 IUI's and none of them took. Her partner had low sperm count. They did IVF and it took the first try. She had been trying for 7 years.. She finally had her dream come true. I hope that you get to do IVF next year and it's exactly what you've been needing all along..

@Bean - How are you feeling mama? You feel pregnant yet? You getting symptoms yet? So happy for you. Does that psychic you went to have a phone number or email? Maybe she would skype a session with me?

@Rebecca - Sounds like a fun little adventure with the family at the Nascar Speedway you had. That's great that AF showed today.. Hopefully your cycle is getting back to normal.

@Zayra - I'm glad this forum gives you hope when you need it.. it does that for me too. I have plenty of down days and total discouragement. I understand your sadness, worries and concerns with wanting that bfp. Keep that dream alive. Keep praying and believing, it's all we've got.

@Firewife - Wow.. how scary that your dh is out there in the midst of all this. I will hold him and your family in my prayers for a safe return.

@football - That's great you are writing your last research paper. I hope you get it all finished so that you can enjoy some family time with your dh for the holiday!

Everyone else.. Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing everyone a safe, happy and wonderful holiday!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo