Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3701 - 3710 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - I forget the cervix stuff, is closed and hard good? Isn't high supposed to be good? Is it high?

User Image

10 years ago

Yea it's high. Typically when I check my cervix it feels open, today not at all. I'm not 100% sure how the whole cervix thing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Decided to stay home and relax solo this evening. Baked some pumpkin bread that turned out pretty good.

I'm either 2 or 3 days past ovulation. Nipples still sensitive.

@Athena ~ I wish I knew more about what the cervix is supposed to be doing during the tww. So when do you think you will do your first POAS test? When is AF due?

@Football ~ No symptoms can be a good thing too. Hope you have a great time for your DH's 30th b'day party.

@Pisces ~ Did you get all moved in yet? How are you? You making cakes? It's your O time hon.. I hope your not popping in to say hi b/c your making a lil bean with your man.. :)

@topo ~ WHERE ARE YOU?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm not sure, I'm thinking 8 dpo, I know it's early I just have a bunch of wondfos. Something I found strange, I sent Tania a message saying I won a reading and wanted to know if it was too soon for another ttc reading, my last was in June. She said sure but my month and gender wouldn't change. It seems like she would have to do a reading before she could determine that from what she has said.

10 years ago

Hi,

TTC#1

I ovulated on 27 oct 2013 ( not using OPK but predicting as i have regular 30 days cycle).

Here are few things i felt and want to share

On Ovulation Day: For the first time I felt sharp lower left abdominal pain all the day since i woke up. Assume it was ovulation cramps but i just got these cramps ist time. Is it related to pregnancy?

DPO 1: No cramps as of yesterday but sleepy all the day + very thick creamy white(sorry tmi) discharge

DPO 2: just sleepy all the day + same very thick discharge

DPO 3: Bad headache all the day +tired + gas bloating + Constipation + felt fever all the night

DPO 4: Discharge is very less +Extremely extremely tired + backache + gas + feverish feeling all the day and warm body + no constipation as i took syrup

DPO 5: no discharge+ no more tiredness feeling but felling very light pain in legs and thats it apparently symptoms are disappearing.

Is these seem pregnancy symptoms ??but till now i didn't observe nausea+ tender/sore bbs.

My periods due on 10/nov huhhhh still 10 days w8 to test. Longest two weeks of my life.

Keeping my fingers crossed for BFP!.

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

I am so greatful to count you girls as friends and it means a lot to me to have your support through all this.

Here is the update:

FMU urine yesterday revealed yet another BFP, so I guess the bleeding I had was what my OBGYN friend at work called it a "bleed out" that can happen in the early stages of pregnancy. She said it is nothing to worry about and to just relax and not stress so much. According to my cycle, I am now 5 going on 6 weeks and have made an appointment for all my prenatal care.

I hope everyone is doing well, thank you for everything.

I will update soon. :)

10 years ago

Hey hey!

It's been a few days---

@miraclemama - I think you did mention before that your partner's daughter is named Juniper. I just love that name. I remember liking "Jennifer Juniper" by Donovan when I was little and, dorky as it is, I still like it. That's the name at the top of my list if it's a girl. I am indeed over the moon! Fingers crossed this is your month!!!

@athena- I know what you mean about keeping it quiet until the first ultrasound. That's what we're planning to do for the most part. We have only told my mom and DH's parents so far. Oh how I hope this is indeed the month for you!

@Skyline - those eye pops are hilarious! I've really never been that into Halloween, but now that I'm in The Netherlands and they don't really celebrate it, I miss it.
Also - I totally know what you mean about making friends when you're older. I know that my friends in the States will always be there, but they're not here and I really miss having girlfriends. Especially now. I really wish I had someone here to confide in. Glad you made a new friend!

@tattoomom - YIPPEE! I'm so excited for you! Must feel so good to get some reassurance from doctor. You're just ahead of me then- I should be 5 weeks tomorrow.

to everybody else - have an awesome weekend!

10 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry for being quiet for the last few days. Nothing to report here. @athena, that is kinda strange. Every time I have ever talked to her or asked her a question, she has always asked me to send a new picture with all my info.

@skyline-those are awesome!!!! Very talented my dear!

@tattoo-Yippy! So exciting! Congrats!!

@miracle- Yes its a semen analysis. DH had that done a few weeks ago. This will give you enough information. That's crazy it's only $18 though. Our was $125.

10 years ago

Lschrader she asked for all of that too, I just thought she would need to do a reading before she could determine if it was all the same

Tattoo how exciting

Jennifer dh and I decided if I am pregnant we will wait til Christmas to tell our parents and families because we are going to get a special ornament for each.

10 years ago

@Athena ~ That is strange what Tania said. Especially since I had a ttc in June from her as well and she mentioned boy/May and then I did another reading from her October and she didn't give me the same gender or month. She gave me October/girl so weird.. it changed completely with me. So I don't know what to say.. My second reading she said she said I was supposed to have a boy but now she feels a girl. who knows..

@Lschrader ~ Yes, I thought those prices were crazy cheap only being 18.oo for a semen analysis. I just hope the hospital gets me the right test.. I told them I want the test that does motility and morphology..

@417tattoo ~ Glad your still seeing bfp's. I have heard of that. One of my bff's had a bleed the first 13 weeks of her pregnancy and her dr put her on progesterone and it subsided and finally healed on it's own. She is now 18 weeks and dong excellent and off of progesterone w/no bleed.

@Tobemom ~ Welcome to this awesome group of woman ttc or already preggo just rooting us on and keeping our faith renewed in here. I hope you get your bfp this month. Unfortunately everything you mentioned could be AF coming or pregnancy related.. There is no way to tell until you get a positive test. We are here for you though.. Good luck.

@JenniferJuniper ~ Thanks for the good luck. I hope its my month too. Glad to hear your doing good.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo