Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5141 - 5150 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, I feel bad posting this after reading Miracle's news, but I tested this morning and got a BFP. I can't believe it. I guess all our sneaking around at my MILs did it. Now I have to call me RE and probably arrange for an appointment with her, the high-risk dr, and my regular OB. I am so nervous. I wish I was one of those women who can get pregnant then not worry about anything else...

My EDD is 9/25.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - What a bittersweet moment on the forum! Congratulations! I'm sure I can speak for all of us, I hope you can carry this baby to term!! Sending you lots of !

User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations Rebecca! So pleased for you. Wishing you all the best. xx

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca congrats you should post your test in the gallery so we can see.

Afm I feel like crap. I think I barely slept last night. I'm so tired and nauseous and very gassy. I have class in about 2.5 hours and I'd really like to skip but it's the first day. I've also had a ton of yellow cm which I had the month I had the chemical.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Miracle-I read your news while laying in bed this morning and my heart just sunk. I am so sorry for your loss. I don't even have words for you right now. Please know that if I could, I would give you the biggest hug. I know this is the last thing you want to thing about, but I also want you to hold on the fact that you got pregnant and that is truly amazing. I hope you don't lose hope in moving forward. Take time to be sad and grieve. I think that is really important. We are all here for you and love you.

@rebecca-Despite Miracle's loss, I hope you are able to celebrate your happiness. Congrats to you!! I wish you didn't have to worry about anything either, but even if you weren't high risk, you would still worry. Any symptoms that threw you off this cycle?

10 years ago

@ miracle hun im so sorry for your loss may god send his healing powers to you and your family take it easy and get some rest and know we are thinking bout you in this sorrow time...

@ rebecca congrats hun

AFM i snuck out of bed hubs had an errand to run ssssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! im feeling ok right now just trying to keep twins in as long as i can sorry to have to report but we have more bad news , for the past 2 infusions he has gotten diahrrea this last 1 was so bad he has gotten a bad rash on his groin area with open sores and bleeding i talked to nurse yesterday and they suggested using neosporin on him cause sores were open , just got off phone with nurse again they are gonna discontinue the use of the infusions and put him on a regimine of profalactic antibiotics... after this regimine there's nothing else can be done, i will post an update next chance i can get

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lolee - Poor Eli! We will add him to our prayer list at church if that's ok? And you and the babies as well.

Lschrader - If you mean was there anything looking back that I could say was a definite symptom? It would have to be the cramping on 9 & 10dpo. It was STRONG. Had to be implantation.

The RE called back.

HCG 230
Progesterone 19

I go for another blood draw Tuesday. They want the number to be around 900 then. First ultrasound with them around 1/31, then weekly thereafter, with the possibility of more blood work to come.

Athena - I have to figure out how to get the darn picture on here! LOL. So frustrating. And I'm trying to do all this without my kids figuring anything out.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca just post it to the gallery. We can go and see it there.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Congratulations, Rebecca! So extremely happy for you. Praying for a healthy nine months.

Miracle, how're you doing, dear? Thinking about you. Wish there was something I could do or say to make this all go away. Let us know if there's anything at all we can do.

User Image

10 years ago

This has been the hardest day of my life.. extremely sad for me and at times so angry because I don't understand why. So unfair. This feels like a bad dream and a very cruel joke. There isn't anything anyone can do for me. I have to just cry it all out. I don't get how I can get my dream come true after waiting my entire life to have it ripped away from me just like that.. Fucking sucks! If my cursing offends anyone, I'm sorry.. I am a mass of emotions right now.

Thank you for all the love and support. I know you are all here for me.. and I thank you for that.

@Rebecca ~ I'm am genuinely happy for your bfp. Shout it from the mountain tops. This is your moment. Celebrate and don't feel guilty one second. We are all in here wanting to get pregnant and we are all here for each other through the celebrations and mournings of every day life. Enjoy this time!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo