Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@topo glad you are feeling better sweet pea

@jsx 6 Days Pregnant **WHOOP WHOOP** yayyyy! I won't egg you on to test but 13DPO sounds about good to be....ha ha or even 12 lol ...don't listen to be

@desertchic 98.58 is quite a jump, if your temps are high tomorrow and the next day, then I'd say yesterday. Are you charting here or on Fertility Friend. I am confused myself. My FF says I O'd Thursday and my CTP chart predicts O yesterday and I had a positive OPK AGAIN THIS MORNING (SMU).

@miraclemama hey you! How many days pregnant are you?

@shae any news??

@tiff and @bdash hey girlies are y'all feeling today? @tiff has it settled in yet? Have you gotten your arms around it yet?

AFM: as I told @desertchic. My temp was at 98.59 this morning (yes @desertchic 1 tenth above yours...lol) and so I figured I O'd and that I would see a fainter line on SMU...nope DARKER than the control on SMU. And to add to my confusion my fertility friend chart says I O'd Thursday and My countdown to Pregnancy chart says I Probably O'd last night but is waiting to confirm with sustained temps??? Huh??? DH says maybe I O'd twice and both chars are right. He also thinks I am going to O again tonight since I am still surging. ????? I don't know

10 years ago

@ pices- ya it's hitting me now, it's so crazy! So good luck to you tonight, maybe o ing twice this week is a great sign!! Ne thing diff is good!

10 years ago

@tiff glad it's finally settling in for you. I'm still smiling for you. I am sure it's the clomid but I haven't heard of anyone surging for so long.

@jsx how long did you surge once you got a positive? I remember it taking you a while to get a positive but I can't recall if you surged longer?

10 years ago

@everyone I finally got a negative OPK. So it's official, I O'd yesterday

10 years ago

@pisces ~ I knew you'd O yesterday on your magic 11 number day :) Yahoo! You made it home just in time. Since you O'd way later than you normally do, will your cycle now be way longer?

I think that I am 5 days past ovulation. Not sure. My temps are crazy. I don't even know if I O'd at all let alone in right timing with my baby dancing. :(

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday. Happy Mother's Day to those of you that are mama's....

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Had some really light spotting this morning. Only noticed it when I wiped. Sorry, tmi. I'm sure AF will make her appearance tomorrow now :-/

Here's to next month!

10 years ago

@ shrader- do u usually spot a day before? If not maybe it was implantation bleeding, u still have a great chance until af shows up full force!

10 years ago

GOOD MORNING LOVE BUGS AND BUCKETS LOL IT IS 800AM CALI TIME

@tiff thanks hun i felt the postive come from ur post lol that was so sweet thanks i was feeling so blue it wasnt even funny.

@piecesgirl yes love u all make me feel so loved i was such a emotional reck i felt some peace went to church yesterday and prayed for peace in my heart its like i get it and then something happens and i loose it. NO SYMPTON CHECKING LOL

@miricalmomma where are u miricalmomma i am gonna tell piecesgirl to put out a amber alert on u i am sorry i get so emotional and i feel so selfish afterwards love u how is the bding going luv do u know when u ov..

AFM nothing new feeling a bit better emotionally waiting to do this surgery lol waiting for af like a champ lol u know what i find odd ever since i used the medicaition for two months i havent had my ovulation pains last month or this month like i used to reguarlly to tell me when i am ovulating i hope that medication didnt mess me up i will be so upset.

10 years ago

@tiff- I don't normally spot before. But wouldn't it be too late for implantation bleeding? Finger's crossed, but I am feeling some lower back ache which is pretty normal for AF. I will keep you updated. Still hoping!

10 years ago

@ shrader- no not to late, some weomen don't have inplantation bleeding till af is due, last week my lower back hurt so bad I just knew af was gana start and it never did so ur still in

@topo- I'm glad to c ur feeling better, so what's ur surgery for? I must not of seen that post?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo