Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5531 - 5540 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@rebecca - There were a lot of trees and limbs coming down here. Did you hear that we also had an earthquake on Valentines Day?? I didn't feel it, but friends in town said they did, and friends and family in SC felt it. It happened around 10:30 PM... I bet there were a lot of romantic moments occurring when the "earth shook". I hope you are not feeling mopey anymore! And I am sorry that you and DH are starting to come down with something. Hope you feel better soon. You have a beautiful family, btw!

@football - How are you feeling? Are you 8 DPO today? That really sucks about the bad grade! I hope that doesn't happen again, I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been. Your hair was super long! Mine was long, but not quite that long. This is a picture from Easter 2012:

User Image

I'm letting my hair grow back out and will probably let it get pretty long again. Getting regular haircuts just cost too much! lol Is that your first name or last name?

@pisces - A friend of ours who lives in Baltimore (and hates winter) is just about sick and tired of all the snow. Poor guy! Hope you've been staying warm! It was 65* here yesterday and will be that again today. Ice on Wednesday, earthquake on Friday and Spring on Sunday.

@LSchrader - You guys have BLUE eyes! My SIL would die to have your eyes. lol She hopes she finds a guy with blue eyes because she wants blue eyed kids, but I told her that she better not place a lot of value on that because 1.) She might miss an amazing guy because his eyes weren't blue and 2.) brown genes are dominant and she is Italian! Did AF ever show up full force?

@miracle - I'm so sorry AF got you. :( I hope it isn't as bad as you felt like it would be. That was a really wild dream! Haha! I have had a few dreams now to where "a" baby is born, and I have it, but I am not sure if it is mine and I do not feel connected to it or feel like I know what to do with it. Before pregnancy I would have very awesome baby dreams. I wonder if this is my subconscious freaking out that I won't know what to do or make a connection? I was not able to see your picture. I think if you change the privacy setting on the picture to public it would work, or try right clicking on the image and click "copy image link" and it will show up because it is a direct link to the image and allows you to share with anyone no matter what the privacy setting is.

@Bean - Wow! That weather does sound crazy. I'm glad you have got the Dr. appointments lined up and some answers! Hopefully it won't be long before you catch the bean! So glad you are enjoying Luther! You guys make a really cute couple and you were a beautiful bride.

@athena - How was Mexico? That beach is looking mighty appealing to me right now. :) You and your DH are going to have a cute baby. Ah! That would have scared me too! I know spotting can be normal early on, but no. Everything going fine since then?

@lolee - Baby B sounds like he might be in a slightly uncomfortable position. lol Glad you did not lose power for a very long time and hope you get better soon, you have been sick for too long!

AFM - DH and I are getting on the upswing of this cold (I think) and when it's gone I think I should be feeling pretty good.

Here is my most recent belly pic comparing 8 weeks to 13 weeks:

User Image

So just a few minutes ago I told the last remaining co-worker that I was pregnant. I have resisted telling this particular co-worker because he, frankly, is a nut and the thought of what all he will come up with to say to me or ask me over the next 6 months (and possibly longer) simply terrifies me. I had to make a Facebook status about it, here is what I posted:

Co-worker (upon hearing the news that I am expecting): "You're finally pregnant?"
Me: I just nod and brace myself for whatever comes next...
Co-worker: "How do you know it will be born in August!?"
Me: "..."
Co-worker (continuing with an air of confidence that my claiming to know when my baby will be born is an act of foolhardy arrogance): "It could be born in September... Or July! Or March!" And walks away.
Me: "..."

I had no words! He is a father! How can he not know what a due date is/means???
User Image

10 years ago

Everyone is absolutely beautiful. Inside and out. Thank you all for putting yourselves out there and introducing you to us!

@Skyline- First of all, your itty bitty baby BUMP! You look so good! And that picture of you guys at Easter is beautiful! I did cut off a lot, but I actually really enjoy it this short. It's much less of a hassle. BTW, your coworker sounds like an idiot haha I can't even imagine. Some men, I swear. Completely oblivious! Yes I'm 8DPO today. I'm trying to stay positive, but I honestly don't feel like it's our month. When we first started TTC, I thought for sure I'd be pregnant when we went to visit my parents in Utah in March. Well, it's two weeks away and I'm not. I had so hoped to tell my mom in person then. Oh well. At least I get to see my parents and brothers. I haven't seen them since Paris last July. That's my first name :)

@Miralce- So sad to hear AF came. Hope you're doing well.

@LSchrader- You doing okay, too?

@Athena- How's the babe?

I think we all kinda took the weekend off. I wish I could say that it was relaxing, but I have had a headache everyday for the last three days. Debilitating headache. The kind that makes you nauseous. And I don't get those ever. Last night when DH and I were saying our nightly prayers, it was my turn to say it and I had I wait a second before I could start because I felt so sick. I really thought I'd have to run to the bathroom to throw up. Add that to me completely bombing another exam last night and being an emotional mess from Friday night through last night. I don't know what's going on with me. I've never been great at tests, but school is my thing. I enjoy it and excel at it; I don't cry about it and do poorly! I have another exam Wednesday, and I'm really trying to let last week go and focus on improving this week. Cause gosh, I don't think anything could make last week worse. :(

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm getting ready to take my dog to the dog park and socialize with some of the ladies there I regularly meet up with. Some sun and time with friends should do the trick to help me get out of the funk.

Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

User Image

10 years ago

@football - Thank you! I am really surprised that I am showing already. I thought it would take longer. Today my sister said she had the strong feeling I might be having twins (but she's ALWAYS having feelings about stuff lol) but I don't think so, I was looking at 13 weeks twin belly pics and the only people who had a bump the size of mine were tall thin looking girls. I'm short waisted, so I think I would be showing more if it were twins. You don't even know the half of it, he is beyond eccentric! He just came back in here grinning and kept saying, "You're gonna' be a mammy!"

Daggum! You poor thing, sounds like you had an awful weekend. I sure hope things start to look up soon and you feel better. I hope the school stuff starts falling back in place, I can't imagine how discouraged you must be.

So, that same co-worker was just in here again and declared I would be having a girl. I asked him why he was so sure and he was like, "Statistics! Women outnumber men 6 to 1!" I insisted that was not true and proceeded to look it up on the internet and he stuck a book over the screen and said I could not trust what the computer said, that he had read it in a biology book.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - Your coworker sounds like a doofus! Bless his heart...maybe he's just one of those people that likes to be different and get noticed that way. At least he's always there for comic relief, right? Love your belly pic! You look awesome! And the other picture with your hair in curls - oh my gosh, I now despise you. (Just kidding!) I've always wanted to get my hair in those big fat bouncy curls, but I guess it's just too fine and slippery. I don't know if that's the right description, but the few times I've tried to use rollers or curlers on my hair - even a curling iron - my hair held the curl for like two seconds, then just went right back to straight as a stick. Oh well!

Football - I'm so sorry to hear about your headaches. That sounds like a crappy weekend. I hope you feel better today.

Lschrader, Athena, Miracle, Bean - how are you ladies?

Afm - well, Sunday I had to come home from church so I didn't throw up in front of everybody. (Would have been the worst thing EVER.) I've discovered tomato based sauces will haunt me for hours afterward, and not in a good way, and if I OD on my favorite food in the world (pork carnitas made in the crockpot with sides of Mexican rice and beans), I will want to NEVER SEE THAT MEAL AGAIN THIS LIFETIME. I will gag watching my son pull his chewing gum out of his mouth and put it back in. Even THINKING of certain colored food will make me gag. If I want dessert, I better get it after lunch, because waiting until after supper ain't happening. And my monstrous overnight heartburn has made an appearance...nothing worse - in my opinion - than waking up from a sound sleep with a mouth full of stomach acid, praying you don't have to make a mad dash to the bathroom. Other than all that, I'm doing fine. If I didn't try to laugh about all of this, I'd be miserable. But I know it won't last forever, and getting to hold a sweet little baby afterwards makes it worth it.

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline- have you read this yet:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/17/health/identical-quadruplets-surprise/

You may be having twins, ya never know ;)

@Rebecca- Yuck! Sounds like you had a rough day too! Mexican is my all time absolute favorite. YUMMY! Sorry you aren't able to handle a lot and that you're having heartburn. Like you said, though. It's all worth it.

So without jinxing anything, it looks like my week's starting out well. Got an email from my professor saying no one did that well and she's giving us an opportunity to retake it next week. That means I have A LOT of studying and memorizing to do, but I'm grateful for the second chance. When I read the email I wanted to get on my knees and thank God so, so much. Definitely a prayer answered! Hopefully the rest of my week continues like this!

User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-40.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

We got a new pic. We heard the heart beat and saw it again. She said it was good and strong. My due date is October 3.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- Wonderful news!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Football- Good news your able to take the test again, you'll smash it this time! I bet your looking forward to visiting your family soon. Hope you feel better after your headache & nausea.

Athena- Lovely to see your little bean is doing well and heartbeats strong!

Sky- Your co-worker does sound like the office idiot to quote Rebecca, doesn't feel comfortable until he has someone else to focus on! Loved your long hair, it's nice now of course, I'm growing mine out from having a pixie cut last year.

Rebecca- Sorry to hear your having a hard time with the nausea too, as bad as it is, it's a good sign your pregnancy is doing it's thing! Hope you all start to feel better soon.

Miracle- Sorry af showed mama. What you been up to besides?

Pisces- Saw your wedding picture, you looked beautiful and what a striking pair you are! Lovely! What have you been up to to keep occupied?

AFM: I've taken a step back last few weeks and man do I feel better for it! Couldn't tell you what cd I am in all honesty just that af is due beginning of March! Had food poisoning over the weekend from the lovely valentines meal DH made me!haha funnily enough DH wasn't ill but I was....Almost back to normal but missed my food, I LOVE my food!!

Anyone been watching the winter Olympics, just started watching it and DH is sat in front of TV glued to it all morning!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Sorry I was MIA over the weekend. I had a very busy one. I had yesterday off which was really nice. I got to go see Christina Perri's performance too. She is AWESOME live!!

@skyline-Loved you with long hair! You look adorable with short though too! Your bump is soooooo cute!!!

@miracle-Sorry AF got you. She got me too. Stupid AF.

@athena-Your bean looks so cute and snuggled up! Glad you go to hear the HB too. How awesome.

@rebecca-Sorry you are feeling so sick! I vote your are having a girl!

@bean-That is what I am doing next cycle. I am just going to go with it and see what happens. It has to be better than what I am doing!

@football-I am sorry about your headache. I get migraines really bad and they make me puke. What CD are you? Could be hormonal?

@pisces & @topo-Hope you ladies are doing well! We miss you!

@lolee-Did you get Eli's results back? Wow, C-section in April...that seems like tomorrow! So fast!

AFM-well AF showed on Saturday. She has actually been quite nice this cycle. I think she is almost gone today. I decided to stop temping from here on out. I mainly wanted to know when I O'd, but from temping these last few months, I can confirm that when I am feeling those crazy intense O pains, that is the day I am ovulating. So I will just use my OPK's and listen to my body. DH is trying to convince me to get another french bulldog. I think it would be great for our dog to have a buddy, I just don't know if I want two dogs. Any of you have multiple dogs? If so, do you like or prefer it?

10 years ago

@Bean- thank you! Your weekend doesn't sound too fun either! Glad you're on the mend; food poisoning is just awful! Taking a step back really does help. I'm happy that you're feeling good about it all!

@LSchrader- Glad to hear you had a good time at the concert! I want a second dog, but DH says that with two dogs, school, and possibly a baby, he thinks it'd be too much for me. I know he's just looking out for me, but I really think our dog, Milo, would greatly appreciate having a live-in buddy. I'm 9DPO today. I honestly think that the headaches were just from the emotional roller coaster I was on. I'm still slightly getting them, (like this morning and yesterday), but they aren't nearly as debilitating.

So I was playing around with FF, and I found the chart overlay that you can use for two separate cycles. I placed this cycle over last cycle (I temped from CD17-CD27, end of cycle). My temps this month are much higher than last months. Does this really matter or mean anything?

Here's what I'm talking about: (CD15 was O day)

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo