Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7831 - 7840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning everyone :) hope ur all well
Starting to feel exciting still no af and never had spotting before it usually starts and keeps goin never had this before :) although boobs dont hurt anymore an temp is still up but again not sure if it's cos if the cold? Does a stuffy nose an cough cause a high temp im not sure?

8 years ago

Oh an forgot to mention about the random bleeding gums again not something that has happened before ...is that a sign I don't know!..this 2ww is absolute torture!

8 years ago

@jules-Hoping for a BFP for you! When is AF due? Do you plan on testing?

8 years ago

Af is due on Friday and feeling more run down today and had a bad belly (tmi) not really had any cramping today an no more spotting litrelly had about 4 hours of having when I wiped but that's it...hoping this is it for us :) how are you ?

8 years ago

Honna leave testing for as long as we can ..we will try to anyway lol

8 years ago

@Julesx80 - Welcome! It's so cool whenever someone new comes along and reads from the beginning. It sounds like you must have had an anovulatory cycle. Did AF finally come for you? When I started TTC my son, my second cycle was 50+ days long, I either didn't ovulate or I ovulated very late, which can also be the cause of weird temps and long cycles. The symptoms for your DP sound VERY promising, keeping my fingers crossed!! As for the OPK, once you get a true positive (as dark or darker than the control line) you don't need to take them anymore because you can get false positives after that, and then it just gets confusing. lol Also, Ovulation takes place 24-48 (? it's been a while) hours after you get the positive OPK, and temp drops at Ovulation. During the luteal phase, temps should be high, so that's normal. If you see a temp drop, that probably means AF is about to start, if they stay high, that is a good sign. Are you both in the TWW right now?

User Image

8 years ago

Hey :) her temps have stayed high but cos she was all sniffly for a few days we didn't know if it was that but today they are still high an SHES feeling better but still a bit run down..she said she has a gush of cm about midday so once gettin excited ..af is due in 3 days so holding out for testing unless it rears its ugly head in which case dp will be devestated cos she's built it up in her mind to be a full blown pregnancy ..as we have to use a donor it's difficult to catch the right days for it an him be free for us...hoping so much this is our time...what will be will be I guess x

8 years ago

Also we are both on here as one so it will sometimes be me ( Julie) or my dp (sian) I know her cycle better then my own I wake up before her an shove the themometre in her mouth before she's even awake so it's a true rested reading haha ..she don't appreciate that but like I tell her it's all for the greater good lol

8 years ago

@jules-the TWW is never easy. I actually think it's pure torture. Every person in here has a different story to share so we are a pretty good resource when combined! Also, there is no such thing as TMI on this board....i am sure you learned that from your reading :) As far as spotting goes, for me it always meant AF was on her way. For my sister however, it always meant she was pregnant. SO there you have it, there is just not real way to determine if its a pregnancy sign or not! I went many months with getting my hopes up and it was very hard. I hope this is your guys lucky cycle and it works out for you! Because of DH's really bad counts, we eventually moved onto IVF which seems like a lifetime ago...but was...well, only 32 weeks ago! From someone who truly never thought I would experience pregnancy myself, just keep the faith, it does happen. I am due in a mere 8 weeks. CANNOT BELIEVE THAT!

8 years ago

OMG THATS AO AMAZING...I think I skipped that part where U got pregnant dammit think I need to go back about 90 pages!!....so happy for you SO happy for you :) do you know what ur having?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo