Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5911 - 5920 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies.

I'm starting to feel better. I have congestion in my chest and nose so it's hard to breathe, but I'm feeling better overall. Not as much energy as normal though.

Tomorrow my hubs and I are going on a double with my close friend. (The one who started trying the same time as me). She's now 25 weeks along. I'm really nervous to see her. I'm so envious that she has what I want, and now that I experienced a loss, I can't help but feel even more desperate for a child. I'm just really nervous that I'm not going to be able to pull off the whole "I'm so excited for you, you're glowing" act.

Sigh. :/

User Image

10 years ago

Football - I'll be praying for you tomorrow. I think you'll do just fine. You might feel awkward to start with, but I bet the longer you're with her, the more natural you'll feel. But I certainly know the pain you're feeling. Just do the best you can. If she's your friend, she'll understand.

Skyline - Thank you! Like Topowifey is the symptom police, you can be my negativity police! Lol! I'm just afraid to hope. When I came home with the baby clothes, my dh moved his treadmill out of our bedroom, rearranged some of our furniture to make room for a crib at the foot of our bed, then got down the baby dresser we used for our dd and put it where the treadmill was. I was slightly shocked, but he said he wanted to enjoy this pregnancy and act like other people who never know to worry about things. It was so sweet!

Athena - you may indeed have felt your baby move! I've always started feeling flutters around 10 or 11 weeks. I think experiencing it so many times has helped me be more aware of it. My little one seems to like getting in position on the right side of my tummy and then kicking or punching several times before he or she moves and I might not feel them again for 12 hours. A lot of it depends on how you're carrying, too. Enjoy waiting for the next flutter! (And I really appreciate your kind words and virtual hug!)

Lschrader - thank you too! I really appreciate the prayers. I hope you have a ton of fun on your trip! It sounds like the perfect day for it. I'm with Skyline, too. I wouldn't take any estrogen unless you talk to your dr first. I'd be afraid it would cause more trouble, especially if your tests came back good.

Any other ladies I missed...hope you're all well and will check in soon.

Afm - I'm so tired tonight. All I've done all week is run errands and take the kids to drs appts. I feel like I've been on my feet for 4 days straight. And I missed my catnap today! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

User Image

10 years ago

Quick question for the preggo ladies, what were the results of your first HCG bloods, and how far along were you? Roughly 5/6 weeks, and my HCG yesterday was 786, well within the range, but lower than I thought it would be, and lower than it was at this stage with my other 2 pregnancies. I go for my next HCG bloods tomorrow and get the results on Monday, fingers crossed that they're ALOT higher!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi there i know is weeks later. Did you get BFP after that promising cycle

10 years ago

Charmer is that reply for me? If so YES I got my BFP! Yay!! About 5-6 weeks, will know dates for sure when I have my ultrasound next week :)

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers mine was 766 at 5 weeks. I'll bet you aren't as far along as you thought. When is your ultrasound? Your hcg has to be over 1500 to just see the sac. We went a week exactly after my hcg was 766 and actually saw the hb. Vitex increases your progesterone which may be why it was so high when you got your blood work, just relax and enjoy it :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I need to vent for a second. My friend that is also pregnant is driving me crazy. When I found out she had had a miscarriage and hadn't started since and come to find out she was pregnant again, well when I told her I was she had the nerve to tell me she's more excited than I am for my baby. Well I told her we weren't announcing til we were out of the first trimester she said me either then at 10 weeks posts that they are expecting and now she won't leave me alone about announcing. I'm dying to tell everyone, but dh wants to wait for the ultrasound so I'm respecting it. I'm just irritated.

10 years ago

@athena yeah I think so, I reckon I'm between 5/6 weeks, maybe ovulated a bit later than I had thought. I have my next bloods today, so as long as they've doubled like they should at this stage, then I should be well within the right range to see a heartbeat next Wednesday :) can't wait to know my dates for sure!
As for your friend, that is so rude if her to say she's more excited about your baby than you are! What made her say something like that? As for announcing though, I have to say I feel the same as she did, hubby and I said we would wait til at least 10 weeks before announcing it, but now we probably will after our ultrasound next week, just can't help it! Maybe she is just so excited about her own pregnancy she couldn't keep it secret any longer, and thinks you don't feel like that cos you haven't announced it yet? (Of course you do feel like that though I'm sure!)

User Image

10 years ago

Mrsrogers she told me she was more excited than I am when I told her I was pregnant the day I found out. She might be excited about her pregnancy now, but she has a 3 yr old and had been saying since she had her that she wouldn't have another til she finished school and she still hasn't started. She also got pregnant in November and cried for days because she wasn't ready to have another child, then she had a miscarriage and supposedly they were using condoms after, but I'm not buying it because she wouldn't be pregnant again. She is 3 weeks ahead of me. She said she had to tell people at 10 weeks because she was already showing and she didn't want people to start rumors about her. You can do what you want like she did, but it is my decision to wait til I'm out of the first trimester because so much can happen before then. I've seen too many people announce early and then have to post that something happened between then and their 12/13 week scan. We told our families at 5 weeks but we didn't want to tell the world til we know everything is good. We saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks but not everyone does so don't freak out if you don't because sometimes it can take a little longer.

10 years ago

Mrsrogers she said that she is more excited for my baby than I am. Not her own.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo