Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1711 - 1720 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Team Baby MakErs

Saw light pink spotting this morning so I guess the witch is coming. Doc wants me in for blood work anyway and we are trying to get the HSG scheduled for next week. No clomid this month.

EAM (enough about me):

@miracle can't wait for you to wake up and test **waiting UN-patiently until you wake up out there on the west coast** **i'll be virtually pacing the floor" thanks for your comment last night. Slept like baby. I needed it!

@lsch you still temping and using your OPK's? It's still kind of early isn't it? You should be on like CD 8?

@topo M.I.A again!

@trouble there you are!!! How have you been? Did you say you were on CD40? What does mean? Have you O'd?

Good Morning to the Bump-Tastic Girlz:
@tiff @jsx @desertchic and @ldav welcome back! Sorry you were sick, that's a bummer. I got a summer cold last month and it was the worst!! We're the only ones ever up at this time of day #eastcoast

Good Morning to our new friends!

@ncat 10DPO **whoop whoop** almost there.

@ants mom welcome! I don't know why I called you Aris yesterday, I swore it said Aris Mom? Lol

10 years ago

Hey Im giving my update, so I went to see my doctor, got a blood test done after 3 neg hpt and well...... I'm not even trying anymore im just going to let it happen. to all of you positive eggies

10 years ago

@ants mommy I went to your page, I don't see any images.

@nikki sorry about the BFN. Don't give up.

10 years ago

@miracle and @jsx I scrolled up to see if I missed anything and I see a boob conversation going on last night...lmao ...D's and DD's ...lmao those are my dream bra's ...lol..my next big purchase after this baby...lol... My mom was like a FF and both me & my sister are both B cups, C on a good day. DH said I can get some new ones IF I breast feed. I never breast fed any of my kids because being the youngest, I saw my sister as my best friends boobs after breast feeding and I was like "oh hell no" ....but DH thinks it's the greatest thing and I am horrified at the idea. I know I am awful **mother shame**

10 years ago

Pieces im sorry about spotting but can still be pregnant and spot!!! youf not out yet!! I never breast fed either I would like to try and pump a lol this time and see I'm not too thrilled of having a baby attached to my nipple!! Lol but I was going to get mine done after income tax time then I told my husband next year so well see after the baby because that will be right in that time frame to have the money!!! I just want lifted and a little fuller!! Lol one day!! I've always been sort of small until pregnancies was always an issue I had!! Not anymore!! Lol

User Image

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229

Good morning,

Im sorry you saw some spotting, it could a lot of things dont loose hope. Let us know what the Dr. says today.

About my test i have the pictures on my phone but dont know how to pass it here.

10 years ago

@ants mommy you can go to our website from our phone and then on the far right hand side, go to my HPT images and click on it, then at the very top click add images and then fill in all the information.

I bet if you saw something faint then you are pregnant.

AFM: Waiting to be seen.

10 years ago

@ pices- that sucks ur spotting sorry!!! I Brest dead both my girls they never had formula, my first I did till she was 14 months and my other stopped at 11 1/2 ( a couple months ago) believe me it's the only way to go, it's so much better for them and so much easyer for u! U never have to wake up and warm a bottle up its always ready never have to bring stuff to make a bottle and u feel so close

@ mirical- well? Tapping foot waiting!

10 years ago

@pisces, Yay!! almost there!! We will see what happens... I hope the witch doesn´t appear.

Did I mentioned that I had a brown spot yesterday! Weird huh¿?

We will wait...

User Image

10 years ago

Well Still no sign of AF.. nothing.. 2 days late... BFN with FMU. I either O'd late or I'm one of those rare woman who take a week after AF is late to see a positive... I don't know. I had a funny vivid pregnancy dream last night. I dreamt I had poas and it was positice, I was preggo and that my nipples were leaking chocolate... like melted choc chips from a cookie. HA HA!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo