Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6161 - 6170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle - I am glad she is no longer suffering as well. It was a very slow process, but the hospice people said that my uncle and mom had done a very good job taking care of her.

As for the xiphoid... nothing major, it's just a spot that gets sore for some during pregnancy when the belly starts getting big. It's just really annoying and I wanted to know for sure why that spot in particular was aching so bad.

If AF does show up, I hope she goes easy on you! I know how horrible you feel during that time and it wouldn't be a good time to deal with all that while traveling and visiting your mom.

@football - Did someone abandon the kittens?? They are so cute, but much too young to be away from their mother already. :( Poor things. I hope you can find them good homes.

I hope you O'd, just keep temping and if you didn't O, your body may try again.

User Image

10 years ago

Sky~ Sorry about your Granma, as you say the suffering is over now & the family were all able to visit for one last time. Comforting. Hope you feel relief soon on your ribs,sounds sore.

Miracle~ Hi! Im good thankyou, plodding along nicely. I of course hopes af stays away but if she doesn't that she is kind.

Rebecca~ Eating is one of my favourite pastimes! Love food, my DH hates it when I get hungry cos I get really grouchy!

LSchrader~ Good to hear about DH numbers on the up!

mrsrogers~ Your doctor sounds lovely, how refreshing to have that support & help throughout a difficult time.

Football~ not been on facebook yet so I hope Im going to see pictures of these adorable kittens, could never resist a kitten or puppy!

Hope your well @Athena & Pisces.

User Image

10 years ago

@Bean - Thank you! How are things going with you?

Where is everybody? Hope all is well with everyone!

AFM - About to get off work for the day and head up to my family's neck of the woods this afternoon for the visitation for my grandmother. I am looking forward to seeing family I haven't seen in a long time.

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope you can draw comfort from visiting with family.

Miracle - hope AF stays away and you don't have to deal with her on your trip. Stay safe!

Bean, Athena, Football, Pisces, Lschrader - how are you ladies?

My dh flew to NC today to visit his brother and sister in law and their new baby. Wish I could have gone with him, but I feel better not worrying about having to travel. Plus there is likely to be some serious drama with my mother in law and sister in law. (My inlaws are going to be there tomorrow to visit the baby, too.) Neither woman respects the other one, and it's just degraded into something you'd see in high school, with them sniping back and forth at each other and basically acting ridiculous. I feel for my dh. I told him just to duck and cover and let them have at it. It's not worth it for him to get into it. His mom has just gotten to a point where she can't see when she acts wrong, and expects everyone to side with her, even when she's the problem. It's a little pitiful seeing an almost 75 yr old woman pout and cry and act like she's 12. As for my sister in law, she's not nearly as laid back as I am, and she's just gotten to the point where she feels like she has to stand up for herself because my brother in law won't call his mom out on her behavior. (He's the youngest son, and until 8 years ago was able to spend all his time off and all holidays with his mom and stepdad. Now that he's married and has to split that time with his wife's family, his mom is not a happy woman.) *sigh* I guess you could say I'm REALLY happy not to be there for that, although I miss hugging and playing with their kids. They have a 4 yr old girl, 2 yr old son, and now a 3 week old girl.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca-Isn't family drama so much fun!!! Sometimes living out of state or further from family has its benefit.

I am doing well. I had somewhat of a revelation this weekend. Even though I do want to be pregnant and have a family, I am just so ok with where my life is right now. I might change my mind tomorrow, but for right now, I almost feel like taking a step back from TTC and just enjoying the process and have fun.

I know it will happen at the right time and I trust that God has the most perfect plan for me. I have to decide not to dwell on why some women get pregnant when they don't deserve it and some women try for years. I prayed and prayed this month to feel content and happy and I seriously feel good about it. I feel like He has answered my prayers about just letting me "go with it". I am happy with that.

We will continue to try, but I don't think it's going to be as intense as it has been. I am not going to OPK, or anything like that. I am just going BD when I want to and see what happens! I just feel happy with life right now!

10 years ago

LSchrader~ Good for you!! You will feel so much better for it let me tell you, the time off it will do you good.

Rebecca~ Awww sounds like your missing a riot! Like you say your better off out of it, less stress the better.

Sky~ I'm good thank you. Taking things in my stride, all this testing has done me good as I couldn't tell you what cd day I'm on & stopped listening to the little twinges etc as its pointless interpreting it. Sounds like an exhausting but satisfying day with family reminiscing. Thinking of you.

Weather has been fantastic here ladies but I have been working a 12 hour shift, DH is sunburnt! How dare he! Haha. Day off tomorrow, you watch, it'll rain!!

User Image

10 years ago

my birth story

well its monday morning i wake up around 8 am , i have a doc appt at 10 30 , round 830 contractions start up again, i dont bother calling docs as i already have an appt , by the time i get there they hurting so bad i have to stop in place and breathe.. i get in room doc checks me and still no dialation, but decides to send me to hosp to be monitored for a few hours .contractions ended up being every 6 to 8 minutes apart, they end up trying to stop them as i am only 34. 6 weeks that day they decided to keep me over night with nothing to eat or drink in case they have to do a c section, i end up getting 6 doses of bretheleen (sp?) to stop contractions , well they didnt work but they did slow them down , so by 9 am tuesday morning they sent me home , we make a pit stop to get something to eat, we get home between 10 and 1030 am , they had advised me to take some tylenol pm to rest and to take the edge off the contractions, so i did , i slept for bout 2 hours and by the time i woke contractions were so bad i couldnt get out of bed , DH decides to call docs , its round 1245 now they told him to bring me back in, it takes me bout an hour to finally get out of bed and into van, its bout 45 minute ride to hosp , by the time we got there DH had to get help to get me out of van via wheel chair and 3 nurses . they take me straight to l & d , of course you know the drill , dress in gown and pee in cup, so i go to the bathroom thats in the room , still in clothes go pee , so what i thought was pee , instead it was a cup filled of blood, i totally forgot bout pulling the red cord for help, so i start screaming for help, the nurse comes in and i told her i was bleeding she takes the cup , then every 1 comes running , while still on toilet , they start stripping my clothes off put gown on me and put me in the bed , doc says when did you start bleeding i said just now next thing i knew another gush of blood comes out , then one of my waters break, meanwhile dh and logan and eli are still down stairs parking the van, i must've blacked out from the pain cause the next thing i knew i was on the surgery table, theres no time to prep or get an epidural , so i am put completely under , when i woke out of the 2 hours they keep you in recovery i had only 20 minutes left , come to find out what happened was that on top of my water breaking i had also ruptured my uterus, thus the bleeding.. i was 35 weeks on the day when they delivered them .. we are all are ok now healthy as can be ,, but it was a scare if i ever had 1 in my life ...on another note we will have to see what happens with eli now .. as far as we know they dont have the issue eli has but they are not a match for him .. we go to elis docs in may so we will see what other options we have now... i will do my best to keep every 1 posted as often as i can we love this new group of friends , we have came to know and cherrish all of you huggs to every one

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Drove to LA yesterday (2 days earlier than planned). I am so happy I did. I spent the night in the hospital with my mom and gave my step dad a night off. He has been by her side for a week straight with no sleep. He is amazing. My mom is ok, she's in a lot of pain from the surgery but is recovering at the rate that doctors want to see for her age, which is great. It's hard to watch your loved ones in pain. :( I love my mom so much. So I will be checking in still while in LA for the next 8 days. AF due tomorrow. Been having light O type cramps the past 2 days along with ewcm today. Just probably Af preparing her arrival for tomorrow.

@Lschrader ~ Nice to hear you are in a really peaceful place with your ttc at this time. Happy to heart that. What a nice comforting and good place to be in.

@Rebecca ~ Sorry about your dh having to deal with such drama. I'm glad you're getting to stay put and not have to put yourself in such a stressful situation as I'm sure it wouldn't be healthy for you or the baby. Sounds like your sis in law has her hands full with the 3 kids.

@Skyline ~ Hope your afternoon goes well with seeing family member you haven't seen in a long time. :)

Everyone else I hope you are having a nice day.

AFM ~ Of course I hope AF stays away, but you know how it is. If it's meant to be it will be.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Lolee - oh, honey! What a scary delivery that must have been. Praise the Lord you and the babies came through all ok! Please keep us updated as you can on Eli. I'm sorry the solution they were looking for didn't pan out.

Miracle - I'm glad you were able to get to your mom earlier. I pray she continues to do well and starts to feel less pain soon. If AF shows for you, I hope she plays nice so you can be comfortable and focus on your mom the way you need to.

Lschrader - We all need to take a step back sometimes and give ourselves a break. May this be a time of renewal and recharging for you.

Bean - FXd you get to see the sun on your day off! (Just skip the sunburn part! lol)

I am glad I'm not in the middle of all that tension, but it's tough being separated. In our almost 19 years of marriage, I think we've spent the night apart maybe 6 nights all together. My bed will seem awful big and lonely tonight and tomorrow night!

User Image

10 years ago

Well Af showed up just like clockwork. I am ok. It is what it is. Can't make it be any different. I am just wanting to stay pain free (no cramps) the next few days as I help take care of my mom. On to the next cycle. Maybe I will catch the egg of all eggs this next cycle.. the easter egg.. lol! I plan on putting all my eggs in one basket. Hopefully I won't be egg hausted. Ok enough funnies for the morning. Have a good day.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo