Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4431 - 4440 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - Why does it have @rebecca's cover line so high? Do AF temps not count? Still trying to understand, I think I have it figured out and then I get confused. :-P I did see your chart. Lookin' good. :)

@miraclemama - George Clooney doesn't know what he's missing! ;) I have noticed Red Heart has gotten a lot softer than it used to be, that's why I always got I Love This Yarn, because it is super soft. Red Heart is pretty close in softness now, I should probably switch over a save a little money. lol I might be getting more sensitive to MSG because I've been eating healthy.

@makeupmommy - I got mine at Kroger, it was $8. I don't know the brand off the top of my head.

@JessicaMW - If you are, you should get a BFN by 14DPO at least. Your symptoms could go either way, hopefully it's a BFP. Is this your first cycle TTC?

@DeLaLiLuV - @lolee took the words right out of my mouth. :) Is this your first cycle TTC #2?

@LSchrader - Well, yesterday I was doing a lot of reading up on temping and I kept reading that O can take place 2-3 days BEFORE a sustained temp rise. That if you have a dip and then a rise you most likely O'd on the dip. So it could have been the 10th or 11th. I will have to do some more searching to confirm this info.

@football - Good to hear from you, glad AF is gone. Are you going to try not to think about TTC this cycle?

@pisces - How are you doing? Did AF show up?

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline- I'm torn! Part of me just wants to say "screw it! What will happen will happens," but I also have a type a personality, and have to know what's going on at all times, so I'm likely going to use OPKs. I've been thinking about the EOD thing then the SMEP. Then after the positive on the OPK and the tree consecutive days, going back to EOD for a few...I'm not entirely sure just yet. I'm still thinking about TTC, but I'm trying to not care if that makes any sense :)

When is your AF due? Sorry there's a lot to go back through and catch up on! But your earrings are really cool (and I enjoyed looking at your hats and booties too, @Miracle!)

Also, it's cool to put faces to your names and see who you're talking to :)

User Image

10 years ago

@athena okay awesome ill pick one up!

af is due tomorrow if my app is correct. last month it showed the 14h and i got af on the 9th...9th also in oct so we shall see! ill give myself a week before testing if i can hang on that long!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline. No, we have been trying for a few months. Was on BC for a long time, stopped in April, and my body regulated by July. Last month was a few days late with AF, most likely due to stress. This month was first time using OPK. I guess I tested too early? I thought the whole "6 days sooner than period" was ok with pregnancy test since AF is expected on Sunday.

10 years ago

Wow, lots of newbies. Welcome everyone. You've found a great forum of supportive women!

@Jessica- from what I know and understand, very few women actually get a positive that early before a missed period. It all depends on when you implant. Typically, you don't implant until 9DPO (that's the average), and it takes 2-3 days after you implant for the HCG to show up on a test. So, for the women that implant early, the test has a higher chance of working for them. I wouldn't stress too much (and I'd also recommend not testing that early). If AF isn't due until Sunday, you've got plenty of time for the HCG to double and strengthen! Good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-If that is the case, then I feel pretty confident I O'd on CD11. that was my dip. I think I read that also!

Welcome Newbies!

Well, I am going to say I am 5dpo today. Sore boobs which is odd. I usually don't have that until at least 9dpo. Had a nose bleed this morning too. I have had a nose bleed after ovulation the last three cycles now. So weird.

10 years ago

@football - I gotcha. That's actually sort of my approach now. Just trying to stay chill while paying attention. lol You really should temp, it's not as hard as it seems at first and can tell you so much! But I understand if it will cause you too much stress. Moving around a little bit is okay, you just need to take it before you get up, as soon as you wake up. I was freaking out about having "tossed and turned" possibly, but no need! I'm 7DPO and feeling fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. Another 7 days and I should know something!

@makeup - How many DPO are you again?

@JessicaMW - You can get a BFP at 9DPO if you implanted early, but most women implant 9DPO so they would not be able to get a BFP that soon. Try testing with First Response on CD11 if you're eager, wait until you miss AF if you want to save $$ on HPTs. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Sadly, temp and feeling awful are my only clues for when I O-ed, so I guess it could have been sooner, but I will leave it where it is, so I'm not expecting AF too soon. That is so odd about the nose bleeds!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline i honestly have no idea because i've never temped. my lmp was 11/9 with an average 33 day cycle.

bd' on 11/14 11/17 11/19 11/23 11/25 11/27 12/3 12/5 12/8 --- hoping if obvulation occured something was caught...

if bfn this cycle i will start temping. i need to buy a bbt.

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup - If this cycle is 33 days long and you have a 14 day luteal phase (the average) you may have O-ed somewhere around CD19-20-21.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo