Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4671 - 4680 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies!!

Just discovered when I went to ER on Sunday that they did a urine pregnancy test and not a blood one!! They lied and I'm mad. So happy I went to gyno and that cyst is gone. What could this all be????

10 years ago

@rebecca-Everyone is different and from the reading i have done, some women's temps stay high even through AF. That was disappointing to find out! Last month though, my temp dropped at 10dpo, spiked again at 11dpo, then was holding to for a couple days but at 14dpo it started declining. I have a long luteal phase though. I had the too many sit up feeling yesterday and the day before.

@jessica-how weird. Did you get a blood test done today then? Maybe your cyst burst. You were in a lot of pain, right?

AFM-I am just trying to hold onto hope. Even though my bb's are still a little tender, they are nothing like they were the last week. I hope my "disappearing" symptoms don't mean that i am out. I am so hoping that my hour or two of spotting yesterday was IB. I have read that you can go into your traphasic phase after implantation.

10 years ago

Jessica I'm a little confused. How did they find the cyst at the ER? Did you already have the ultrasound? I'm just not understanding how your doctor would be able to feel a cyst on your ovary. Or did you have the ultrasound and she didn't see anything. At least the progesterone will be able to tell you if you ovulated.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@lschrader blood test was done today by gyno.

@athena I'm confused too! The ER did a ct scan and said there was a cyst. Originally, they thought it was gastrointestinal. I saw my gyno today and she did a pelvic exam and felt nothing. Said everything was fine, but I was still achy when she touched both sides of ovaries. I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning.

10 years ago

Ok well you should know more from the ultrasound, no offense to your dr but I don't think I'd go off her pelvic exam to say there is no cyst.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Skyline- I forgot to test this morning, so am currently towards the end of a four hour hold...only fifty minutes left, then I will test! We did BD late last night/early this morning so even if I missed the true surge, I hope we're still covered. We've been EOD since CD7. Will post the test after I take it :)

So today's CD14, and usually by now I have EWCM. I noticed a small amount a few days ago, but have only had wet cm with a small amount of stretch. I took either 400 or 600mgs of Advil (that's either two or three pills) on CD 10 for a terrible headache I had. I don't normally or frequently take meds, but I was in so much pain I gave in. I'm now reading that Advil can not only dry your CM up, but it can also delay or even prevent you from Oing!! AHHH! Do you guys think that I took myself out of the game? I'm so mad at myself that I didn't know this information before! :( If you guys know anything more about this, please do share. I'm hoping that the small amount I took isn't going to do any damage to my chances this month.

*EDIT* just did an "inside check," and there is indeed EWCM and it's v e r y wet (TMI, so sorry). I think I also felt what is my cervix (I'm not a cervix checker) and what I felt was soft and low. Is this normal for preovulation?!

Here's the test: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210034

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - I will keep that in mind, if I don't need to worry about it, I can tell my sister if she ever has another baby. As far as the temp drop, yeah... it seems like everyone is different. :-\

@Jessica - That happened to me back in 2010. I had gotten a faint positive and went to the OB/GYN to get a blood test and they just did a urine test! I was so irritated. I agree with @athena, seems unlikely that she could rule a cyst out just by feeling. When will you get the blood test result back? Hopefully the U/S gives some definite answers!

@LSchrader - Did you see the link to my chart? I think that's what happened to me, my temps went even higher after my dip at 7DPO (which I am think was implantation). I would think the fact that the spotting stopped is a good sign, has that happened before?

@football - I'm sure you are fine! Soft and low means fertile, which coincide with your darkening OPK and EWCM. You got this! You should be O-ing pretty soon. Just keep BD-ing and don't worry! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks skyline! I just took the test and it's definitely darker. Take a look if you're interested :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210034

How are you feeling?!

User Image

10 years ago

@football, thats a positive! Get busy girl!! Yes, soft, open and wet is good!

@skyline, I will look again, i am pretty sure I looked when you posted it last. Nope, this is never happened before. I have spotted once before but i was only 3 or dpo's so I think it was related to ovulation, not pregnancy. I had crazy intense O pains that month, so it would make sense. I am just getting worried that my bb's aren't as sore as they were. Doesn't that mean my progesterone levels is dropping, which happens before AF? stupid long luteal phases! I picked up some dollar store tests so maybe I will start testing tomorrow morning. I just hate seeing BFN's. I still think it's too early for me to test though....still five days out from AF

10 years ago

@LSchrader- thanks! We DTD at 6am this morning, and if hubby isn't too tired after work, I'll try to jump on him later (he won't get off until around 4am). How are you girl? The board kinda blew up and became a lot of follow so I missed a few days :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo