Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Im still confused is it 1dpo today did i ovulate yesterday piecesgirl n miricalmomma we r on the same cycle help so i can put my o date on chart lol yes im here babe getting in the grove lol @ piecesgirl them dame allergies if its not one thing its another @tiff congrats bfp two out of us on this forum is bettter then non congrat,s @bdash 6weeks awsome hear that miricalmomma n piecesgirl count down our forum is getting them bfp u guys r next n i will follow after power of positve thinking clomid for piecesgirl n all that bd i bet this might be ur onth n miricalmomma n her dreams yeeeehawwwwwww lol did i do that right and im over like hurryyyyyyy surgery lol

11 years ago

@tiff you're pregnant! I saw it already. Look I felt that you were pregnant all week, don't know why but I felt that you were. I didn't want to say it in add you weren't. That's why I asked you if saw any lines....lol

11 years ago

Thanks to all I'm so happy! It just hit me I'm gana have 3 kids under 4 years old

11 years ago

@tiff--Hey you can do it! My sister had three under three! I am so excited for you and just hope I get to BFP soon! Still too scared to test!!! Happy Friday :)

11 years ago

@Tiff, WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS on getting your bfp. Happy for you. Praying it's a sticky bean and that you have a wonderful, happy and healthy 9 months. See I told you girls this forum was going to spread like wild fire with bfp's in here! This is awesome news!!!

@pisces ~ You could O more than once in a 24 hr period. I hear that it's possible within 24 hrs. When are you coming home?

@topo ~ Without you temping I'm not sure when you could put O' date down. But since you had ewcm that is good hon.

@Lschrader ~ You will know soon enough. I bet you are nervous.

As for me.... with my temping I show that I either O'd on Tues or Wed a few days ago. I hope it was wed, that is when I bd. Even if it was tues some time, then maybe that egg stayed 24 hrs and when I bd on Wed morning it was still hanging around in there. We shall see...

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@tiff that's the best way to do it. Once everybody is potty trained, it's easy sailing. Then you can double back like me and have another one after everybody is old enough to help :-D that's what I am doing. I am so happy with you

@lsch I meant to comment on the BFN earlier but I agree with @miraclemama it's too soon. Look at @tiff she was negative on the 7th positive on the 10th! It can happen. You are IN the game unless AF shows up

@topo yes damn allergies! We always manage to O at the same time. I wish you would behave and take your basal temp so that we can know for sure when you O...lol...remember when you broke your basal thermometer when you were mad

@miracle so you are what 2/3DP (days pregnant). Yeeeeeee haw! I am home tomorrow lady. And female eggs last 48hrs in the body before breaking down and being absorbed into the body.

11 years ago

@ pices- I'm still so scared I'm getting my hopes up and it's neg, I'm gana get a better test tonight, so how many kids do u got?

@ miracle- so when r u going to dr

@ topw- thanks, hope urS goes well this month, I think everyone in here will be preggers soon

@ shrader- I know how hard it is to test but better to save ur money, u might need it, I didn't get my poss till day32 of my cycle

11 years ago

congrats i also see a line on your test Tifferz!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Tifferz....

Ladies i am still so confused i am on cd42 now and no sign or symptoms of af....... i tested yesterday and still a bfn.... I still feel like im in but i wish the waiting was over....

11 years ago

@tiff-- yeah I will wait and see! I have a ton of internet cheap dip strips so I am not too worried about wasting them. Although, It's probably best to keep my mind off testing! Right...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo