Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6331 - 6340 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miracle That's so sweet. Happy Mother's day to you, too. You are really close with Snow and Kiki - did you give any thought to maybe using the buddy-system as you get closer? The added support might be nice. We're all ing for you. Just a few more days... it's a really tough time for you, I can tell, but just know that I'm here for you, okay? Hang in there.

@Bean How's it going for you? Where are you at in your cycle?

@LSchrader Sure did. The thing turned positive before the control window could even finish loading, it was so . I called my mom and gave her the news right away; she's ecstatic! awww, that really sucks that crashed you Mother's Day. Hey! Maybe you'll get the Valentine's Day baby?! OMG, that would be awesome! Have you joined the February board yet? !

@Skyline I'm surprised that all fit onto one post! That's really lucky that your insurance is covering things. I can't imagine how a family could go without it in the US. it still can't be easy, for you. Totes did the test and my mom loved her "present" even if it's going to be 8-months late. double- for your friend, I'm glad she's okay. Sounds like you made the most out of Mother's Day weekend, that's for sure!

9 years ago

Miracle - sweetie, I wish I were close enough to give you a big hug, and be able to sit and listen when you needed someone to talk to! Our situations are different, but I can feel the pain in your heart. I know how our age can affect the way we feel about our chances of bearing children (I'll be 41 this summer), and I certainly understand how a miscarriage can leave a hole in your heart that you think will never be filled. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I can promise to pray for you every day, and to be here to try to lift you up when you need encouragement. Sometimes we just have to go through the down days and let ourselves feel that pain, so that we can fully enjoy the up days. I hope your time of feeling down and out is very short lived. We are all here for you!

Lschrader - darn AF! So sorry dear! But you're right, your dh's numbers are getting better, and your chances are getting better every month, too. Hang in there!

Skyline - Be careful in the heat and humidity little mama! It hasn't been nearly so hot up here and I still had my ankles swelling when I cooked supper the other night. I'm sorry your friend got heat stroke - that is NOT fun. Love your FB picture, you look so lovely.

Athena - how are you?

Prinder - ! Yay for being able to tell your mom on Mother's Day!

Pisces - are you able to see your honey this month?

Bean - how are you?

If I missed anyone I'm sorry.

User Image

9 years ago

Hiiiiii!!!!

Inspections went well! They only want us to fix one minor thing so that's good. We're moving to the appraisals aspect and then all the "tests" will be finished and it's a matter of getting all the paper work together for closing. The closing date is quickly approaching.

My summer semester officially started today. On top of selling and buying a house I am back in the school thing. Only had a week break between the two semesters unfortunately, and with the house stuff it didn't even feel like a break! I've been doing the school thing for quite a while now though, so I'm used to. I know it'll all be worth it in the end. Plus I graduate in December!! I'll be an official Gator alumni!! Whoop! hahaha :)

How was everyone's mothers day?

I wanted to tell @Rebecca that your marriage seems just absolutely lovely. Not that everyone else's isn't, but I just love the kindness and support I see spoken between you and your husband. He sounds like a real sweetheart.

@LSchrader- I'm sorry about AF :( When does your DH go in for his next analysis?

@Miracle- How's your mom? I'm sorry you're having a bad TTC day. I know you will decide what's best for you and your SO. We will love and support you no matter what you decide.

@Bean- HI!!! How are ya?

@Skyline- Glad the yard sale went well and to hear your friend is okay! That has got to be scary. Sorry about your sunburn :(

@Prinder- Congratulations!! That's so incredibly exciting.

@Pisces- Where are ya lady??? Hope you're doing well and that you'll see your DH soon!!!

Still don't know when I O'd. This is the first month since we started TTC that I didn't end up using OPKs or charting. I haven't even checked my cervix. I noticed a few days last week of EWCM (lots, I should say), but that's about it. I don't even know what CD I'm on or when AF is due and it feels great!! Obviously I wish I was pregnant, but I'm so at peace right now with not being pregnant. I also hung out this weekend with the friend that I've mentioned in the past (that got pregnant really quickly and complained about waiting two months to get pregnant and always complains about symptoms etc.) For the first time since she got pregnant, I wasn't envious or sad or anything. I was just happy. Happy for her, happy to hear her complaints and give her advice, happy to see her excited, happy to spend time with her. I don't know. I just felt at peace. That's the best way I can describe it.

User Image

9 years ago

@skyline ~I'm glad you had a nice mother's day with the inlaws. I wish that I could say my ship hasn't sailed but it's looking pretty much like it has. I can't be positive anymore, at least not right now. Thank you for your thoughtful kind words. I appreciate it. Sounds like the yard sale was good but that the heat took it's toll on everyone. I"n glad you know how to take care of yourself though and thank goodness your friend ended up being ok.

@Rebecca ~ Your words made me cry. I hope this emptiness and sadness is replaced with joy soon too. Unfortunately I think I might have to go through a bit of a mourning process for what was and will never be most likely for me. It really really hurts and I don't have the answers why which sucks. Thank you so much for listening and being the compassionate kind person that you are. All of you ladies are wonderful. I am grateful.

@Football ~ December will be here before you know it and you will graduate. How exciting. I'm happy things are going well with the process of selling your home. Very happy to hear you are at peace with the whole ttc and being pregnant right now. What a relief that must be like for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@rebecca Thanks; my mom is excited but she's keeping a lid on things until I make it through the first trimester (she doesn't want to jinx it, obviously). My dad and DH's parents know as well; so we've got the minimum covered. How are you doing these days?

@football_girl Thank you! DH and I are so stoked about it. My mother's day (for obvious reasons) was fabulous. I'm glad that the house inspection went well for you! School on top of all of this? Yikes, you are not a person who lives by halves; I admire you for that! What are you studying? GRADUATING! OMG, that's even more awesome! Congratulations!

9 years ago

Football - Thank you! I appreciate you saying that. :) I didn't realize (or if I knew I'd forgotten) that you were graduating in December! Wow! You know the next 7 months will fly by, and you'll be done before you know it. Or are you going on for another degree? I'm glad inspection went well. Selling a house can be so stressful. I'm also thankful you're able to be at peace with your TTC journey right now. You sound like you're in a really good place.

Prinder - I'm doing ok. Got the medicine I needed for my heartburn, so that's a relief. Our weather has been warmer than normal, and I've just been miserable. I never handle the heat very well while pregnant, and this will be my 3rd pregnancy that goes through the summer - Darn it! :) Thank goodness though we got a cold front last night which dropped our daytime highs back into the 50s and 60s the rest of the week!

Miracle - Hugs and prayers to you today.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm still in LA with family. Feels good to be here. When I say LA I don't mean like the crowded crazy downtown area. There's a thousand towns that make up the LA county. My sister lives in Santa Monica a few blocks from the beach which is great. My parents live in Topanga Cyn which is just beautiful and the best part is it's only 30 minutes to drive back and forth to my sisters when I'm here.

11 dpo today. My allergies are going a little nuts here. Runny/stuffy nose and dry itchy burning eyes. So fun. AF is due on May 16th.

User Image[/url][/url]

@rebecca Ewww, no fun for you. Normally, I like it hot, but it feels like there is no such thing now as a good temperature for me - I'm either too hot or too cold. It's high60F - low70F here, but some days I have to go around with a sweater on because can't stop shivering, other days I'm basically roasting slowly in my own juices in my all-together. I'm just kind of hoping that England stays moderate this summer, or I'll be suffering just like you through my whole second trimester.

@miracle The hay fever there must be absolute murder. I have friend in CA, a few hours drive away from LA, and during the growing seasons she can't be outside for more than a few minutes without having a hard time breathing. We're keeping you in our thoughts today. Take care of yourself.

9 years ago

We are having another heat wave here in Cali. It's going to be 100 degrees today. I don't like the heat or the cold. I am spoiled at 72 degrees year round. lol. Pretty much. 12 dpo today. I am getting more crampy and can feel good ol af getting ready to make her appearance on Friday.

@Lschrader ~ Hope Af is playing nice.

@Prinder ~ Did you just know you were pregnant this cycle and didn't need to test? Congratulations for you by the way. I am very happy for you. Is this your first baby? Sorry if you already mentioned your story. I can't remember.

@Athena ~ How are you? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are well and everything is going good with your pregnancy.

@Pisces ~ Thinking of you. Come see us soon. Let us know how you are.

User Image[/url][/url]

Miracle I'm doing good. I hope the witch stays away for you. I know it's not an easy decision for you, but I hope you can come to the right one. I'm praying for you and your decision. Prinder tested she posted it in the gallery.

Prinder are the uks seasons the same time they are in US? If so you'll be mostly in the first tri this summer.

Rebecca it's already been in the 90s here in Tennessee. Luckily the next few days it will be in the 60s and 70s, but then next week it'll be back to the 80s and 90s. Our summers can get up to 110. I'm kind of blessed though because my in laws have a pool and we will be taking our nieces to swim all summer.

Football sounds like everything is going great for you. Glad you are getting to spend time with your friend and getting time to relax.

Lschrader sorry the witch got you on Mother's Day of all days.

Our gender scan is tomorrow morning at 9:30. We are so excited. I've been cleaning the house and I've noticed I have to take more breaks than normal or my back gets super sore as well as my lower abdomen. I can't believe I'll be 20 weeks Friday, it feels like it's flying by.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo