Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1121 - 1130 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Wow! Lots going on in this chat room today. I wish that I had something wonderful to say, but I don't :( Feeling the pms coming on strong today. Crying all morning. I have lots to be grateful no doubt. Just some days are harder than others. I'm with you Pisces. We need to let the tears flow and then get into gratitude and appreciation as fast as possible because it's the quickest way out of sadness.

It's not easy being a emotional woman especially a trying to conceive emotional pms'ng woman... :( I have some big decisions coming up that I need to make in my life. I think that is what is weighing me down emotionally. Once I make a choice and take action then all the rest will fall into place.... You can't have faith and fear in the same breath. We are either in one or the other...

Hope everyone is having a good day...

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

piecesgirl idk what is wrong my chart on the ttw says cycle day 27 all i did was punch in o date n punch in menstral it says cd 27 not cd 29 idk whats going on but im not late babe im comimg off 3 months of a medical cycle luv so im gonna have wacky af lol pls i aint that lucky also i got three pimples all bad lol n im grouchyier as always lol then again my luck smoking n drinking benges when i feel depressed

miricalmomma babe hope u feel better i got sad when reading ur post ur not alone babe u got us we r here for u emotionally drained

10 years ago

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/437203

i finally created a chart. as of this evening my temps are ranging from 98.99 - 99.2. not sure if it has anything to do with time of day. I wasn't out in the heat. I was resting on the couch. I just hope i am not getting excited for nothing. They say the implantation dip happens the day after implantation. how many days after implantation should i test?

User Image

10 years ago

@desert ~ I don't know anything about taking temps in the evening.. I thought that you were only allowed to take them after you have been in full REM sleep for at least 3 hrs and then take them first thing when you open your eyes. My temps are always high in the evening and in the morning the lowest.

@Topo ~ Thanks for the love...I needed it.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@tiff - are you all ok? Lots of safe thoughts your way.

Not much news from me, still on the O watch. Thinking should be next week or so. Will start OPK's next few days. Think AF due 6th june so that seem right?

Still temping but my chart looks like a crazy royal crown with all the peaks!!

Great updates, glad everyone still in and hoping everyone stays positive.

User Image

10 years ago

@desertchic 3 days is what they say. So is that 11 or 12 DPO? Glad your charts look good! Yeeeeeeeeeee haw!!! I'm getting excited for you!

@topo I forgot about you coming down off the clomid. I guess your body is just readjusting

@miracle here here at being bummed

@jsx I contacted your psychic just waiting on her to get back to me

AFM: cervix is really firm but long...feels different. But it also very low which means the witch is coming soon.

10 years ago

@trouble hey girlie how the heck are ya?

10 years ago

@tiff you ok? I saw more tornadoes and they looked very bad.

@jsx I contracted your psychic and waiting for my reading, it's kind of cool. But I reached out to her mentally so she could read me better...lol but seriously I paid for my 24 reading and as I was checking my email wondering what information she would need, boom an email came from her.

@miracle hey sweet pea how are you?

@desertchic how are the temps today? Hope they are still UP!

AFM: mine are down 97.99. If @jsx is right and i O'd sat/sun then that could mean implant as i would be 9/10 DPO. If my original chart guess is right then I am 12 DPO and the witch will attack today. I am hoping it's me who's wrong and @jsx and @desertchic are right. Now last night and this mornings cervix check (don't do it everyday) but my cervix is really thick and long but not high anymore...it usually is low and round and wobbly the day of AF or the night before. But I couldn't get over how it felt last night in the shower so i checked again this morning and it was the same of not thicker. Ha ...probably nothing

10 years ago

That's great pieces I hope she is right with you as she was with me!!! Let me know what she says!!! And fingers crossed for you and the desert chick I hope both temps just high and is implantation like I said! Usually three to four days after implantation is when you get your BFP for the hcg to be high enough to detect! Good luck both you!

User Image

10 years ago

my temp is back up to 98.89 this morning. I don't think you o'd on thursday pisces. You didn't get a positive opk until later right? the rule is that you will o within 36 hours of your first opk and all others do not matter. plus 3 days of higher temps. i thought you had positive opk's over the weekend? which would put o day on the weekend sometime.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo