Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ Piscesgirl- so it's ok that I have no symptoms? I shouldn't say no symptoms....I've gotten a few pimples in the last few days....which is normal if it were the day before my period....but it's not...lol. I'm going to use a clear blue blue dye test tomorrow. Should i get a pink dye instead? I didn't have implantation bleeding either. I'm so discouraged! I can't wait much longer!!! I had 1 day where I had a nickel size chunk of stretchy cm....but that's all. Aaaahhhhh this is driving me insane!

11 years ago

@mrsweese the stretchy cm usually indicates ovulation. When do you have the stretchy cm? And I have three children and I have NEVER had implantation bleeding so don't be discouraged that you didn't have any. Did you use OPK's? Or track temps? I am doing both this cycle. I started tracking temps at 3/4 DPO and that was a good indication for me this last cycle. My basil temps were high when I got the BFP and dropped the day I started. So there is something to basil temps. No symptoms is good hopefully it means she's too busy harassing others that she will leave you alone this month. There are many women who say they don't have a single symptom or AF warning and got a BFP..so you are looking good.

I just ordered Fertilaid, hope it arrives in time to be of help this cycle.

11 years ago

Quiet night

11 years ago

happy easter ladies dh is drunk n sleeping so here i am lol i miss u guys so much piecesgirl love u babe and mirical you to luv i think of u guys all the time this might sound weird but i was literaly going to emotions not hearing from my friends im giving it to god but hahaha fertaid i am waiting for it to come i ordered everything lol
i see we got new ppl hi laides

11 years ago

@topo LMAO @DH snoring away on the couch and imagining you tip toeing past to grab the computer. Oh cool so you ordered Fertilaid too, a friend just told me about it. I am going to start taking it as soon as it comes, even if its mid-cycle. I was wondering if we take that plus the pre-natal vitamins. So have you decided on what your next move is? Just gonna keep trying naturally or have the surgery? I think I am going to call my doctor today and ask for clomid, again. Or maybe I need to find another doctor if she keeps saying no **wench**

@mrsweese any news this morning?

@miracle hope you having a fantastic visit with sis & fam!

11 years ago

Took another dollar store test....BFN again! Still no symptoms and no sign of AF!

11 years ago

@weezy mama I am confused. How late are you? Some people just don't show a positive on a HPT until late because of later than expected O or late implantation?

11 years ago

Am I weezy? I'm currently 5 days late including the day I was supposed to get AF.

11 years ago

I don't temp or use OPK's. IF I'm not pregnant, I will use OPK's next month. And the cm wasn't sticky like o sticky. More like the glue they use to keep ur credit card attached to the paper when u first get it. Does that make sense?

11 years ago

@weezy yes you are Weezy! Sorry I have a bad habit of giving people nick names without their permission. Well they say wait one week but maybe it's time for a FRER! Maybe those $$tree test are not sensitive enough. If its still negative call your doctor. The fact that you have no symptoms is good! At least the witch isn't chasing you. Yes I started temp'ing like mid cycle last month and it was so accurate it was scary. My temps were high when I got that BFP and dropped the morning AF attacked. So I am a believer in temps now. I got an app on my iPhone call Fertility Friend.

Please keep me posted!

@topo and @miracle Where fore art thou? Deny thy witch and refuse thy BFN!!! **he he** I'm silly today.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo