Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2461 - 2470 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena- 25 was a big year for me too :( it was one of those reflective years for me too.

10 years ago

OMG Athennnnnna! I had to have missed it!!!!! I missed you. I tried to keep up with both forums but I just couldn't anymore. Plus I have been absent with this forum. For those who don't @athena is awesome and uplifting and has been through the ringer like most of us **hugs** @athena was welcoming to me & I love her for that. YOU don't know how you touched me a month ago when I had a chemical...out of no where you commented on one of my posted positive pics just after I got the call that my numbers were failing and seeing your name there brought me so much joy. You will never know what you did for me that day.

10 years ago

Awww Pisces you just made me cry and made my night. I really have missed your positivity and you always know just the right thing to say at just the right time. I've really needed some of your encouragement lately, so I'm glad I found you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ piscesgirl229 just left u the longest message ever lol did u see u seen did u see u seen miricalmomma came back she was back did u see i am such a lil happy fire bug at this time lol u got great news and doing ur and now miricalmomma poped in i am just a lil fucken sunshine this morning lol.

@miricalmomma i misssedddddddddddddddddddddddd u and u where so right on with that post it made me feel so much better i guess u felt me and the struggles i been having i couldnt of said it better but u know me the old secant guesser lol always the what ifs and how comes but my faith is what i have to make sure i put in tact because i am always mind fucking myself and i dnt know what but i believe god new that i needed u and needed those words and sent u write on time i am so glade u got to spend time with family and took a lil vaca but please try not to do that so often becaues u make a mother fucker want to stab themself in the through with a knief people dnt know how are forum was before when it started me u and piecesigirl now look at us so much wonderful ladies u and i am so happy. i am such a hog i pray things get better for u and ur prience charming gets it together until then u have us u have me ill be ur prince charming sometimes people dnt know what they have till its gone.

@jsxitzbom i am so confused did u read my post i know u are a big suported of tania we all are she was so right on with u i think its what scares me i am so not wanting to fail but i am good at secant guessing myself.

@Mari2013 girl i break them things i am just a walking frustration lol it is nothing they do personally is knowing that the is around the corner that gets me so dame angry so now get to ur we need all our this month. and at least i know i wasnt the only one crying is awsome we were all touched like a god shot.

@LSchrader right miricalmomma hit that on the dot i know u been feeling up and down hun but we are all here i feel the same way and ur not alone it was just meant to be the post it touched alot of us other then that how are u feeling.

@athena8789 i see u found us both lol i had followed piecesgirl out the other forum and behold here u are lol welcome back luv.

i am missing two people damit but it shows it on a diffrent page not this page it is the two new ladies i think one is @dolph and the other i cant remember anywho welcome our forum was intended so know one feels left out we are all on this journey me @miricalmomma and @piecesgirl went in a couple of forums where we where left out we where shunned from it ppl ignored us and where not welcoming because they had there own lil family going on we didnt like the feeling and did not allow that in this forum everyone gets a welcome and everyone gets in where they fit in becuase we know first hand it doesnt feel good to be ignored we all have one thing in common we all want out and most of all friendships so what that said WELCOME U NEW LADIES WELCOME everyone else lets go ladies get to and to our new mommies

10 years ago

I'm so sorry topo I'm so lost on what's goin on I really haven't read all the messages with being busy finding a job and the pregnancy I'm sorry can you please update me so I can understand what's going on then I can def write you back!! Again I'm so sorry I am usually on top of everything!

I did post a new 15week baby bump pic!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so sorry topo I'm so lost on what's goin on I really haven't read all the messages with being busy finding a job and the pregnancy I'm sorry can you please update me so I can understand what's going on then I can def write you back!! Again I'm so sorry I am usually on top of everything!

I did post a new 15week baby bump pic!!

User Image

10 years ago

Bolded Text I have doubts about being pregnant or not. I have many symptoms, for example: Backache, legs ache, nausea in the mornings, and I am literally falling asleep around 10:00 and then after at noon.
I made a test on Monday and again BFN, I havent had time to go to a lab and make a blood test. Some people tell me that I should wait till I have 2 weeks of missed period, 10 years ago I had a positive when I was 2 weeks late, so I dont know.
But the point here is that I have been reading so I think, Maybe I am producing this hormone that makes milk and that´s why I dont have period but Im not ´pregnant, or maybe I have problems with my thyroid and this is making me lose a period this month?????
AFM: I dont know what to think jajajajaja HPT are not working for me LOL Bolded Text

User Image

10 years ago

Honcat- if you are losing or gaining weight quickly that would be a key symptom of your thyroid having trouble. My mom has Graves' disease and whe she was diagnosed she had lost like 40 lbs in 2 weeks. As for the lactation, I've read it can happen without pregnancy but if you are late id say that is the likely case.

Topo I guess I did find you too :) I didn't know we made y'all feel unwelcome in the other forum. I don't think anyone meant to.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Well, Im not losing or gaining weight, I mean, Im on a diet and I go really fine with my goal. Im losing 2 pounds per week and that is all.

User Image

10 years ago

@ jsx- u r looking so cute!! We both findbout gender the 28th

Afm- just got back from dr. Heart beat was 147 and my next ultrasound is the 28th, that's when we find out gender! I can't wait!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo