Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5081 - 5090 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies! I have a lot to get caught up on! @Miracle- I am so happy your blood worked is confirmed. You have your miracle baby! I remember you posting on here many times saying if you do in fact get pregnant, it truly will be a miracle. Well lady, there you go! So awesome!

@jsx-YAY! Congrats on little Miss Hailey! She is beautiful! We still need a picture of @tiff's little man!!

I will go back and try to catch up now.

AFM- We had a fun weekend away with the fam. It was a little overwhelming at times, but all in all, a good time. Got to spend time with my sister who is pregnant and due next month. Felt the baby move a ton which is pretty neat.

I am just wanting AF to come because I want to start trying again! One month off was nice, but I am ready to get back! I had the WEIRDEST dreams last night haha. I am a vivid dreamer to begin with but wow, lol.
I think the cold weather might be getting to me also. I had another bloody nose yesterday. The last four or so cycles I have a bloody nose after I ovulate. This cycle I have had three since ovulation. Just wondering what that is all about.

Boobs are sore like normal, but a little less today. I should start spotting any day now.

10 years ago

Thank you for your responses, here is a little more details:

No Bfp yet, I actually didn't take a hot yet. I think it is a bit early no?

This would be my first pregnancy, and we have been TTC for 3 month.
I had symptoms fairly early on and thought it was looking good ( feeling tired especially) but symptoms stopped yesterday and hasn't come back much.

I was wondering if this meant I'm out for the month or if it happens to other people...

10 years ago

Good morning!

@Lschrader ~ Glad you had a good weekend with family and that you got to feel your sister's baby move.. how amazing. I can't wait for you to get back to trying either.. Like I said "2014 is a magical year full of miracles for all of us" You can get your bfp this year too! Will you try this next cycle then?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for your responses, here is a little more details:

No Bfp yet, I actually didn't take a hot yet. I think it is a bit early no?

This would be my first pregnancy, and we have been TTC for 3 month.
I had symptoms fairly early on and thought it was looking good ( feeling tired especially) but symptoms stopped yesterday and hasn't come back much.

I was wondering if this meant I'm out for the month or if it happens to other people...

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Welcome back! I missed you and was actually just wondering when we would hear from you and them I checked the forum and there you were! I'm glad your trip was good overall. :) That's exactly how I felt after taking my break, though it was a little longer than yours... I couldn't get back to it soon enough!

@Nosymptoms - Some get BFPs at 9DPO on early response tests, but implantation has to occur early enough for that to be a possibility. I got my BFP on a clearblue digital at 13DPO and @Miracle got a strong positive on a FRER (I think) at 13DPO. As far as the symptoms are concerned, progesterone rises both for AF and pregnancy causing the symptoms to be the same a lot of times. There is no way to tell solely based on symptoms and feeling no symptoms is no cause for concern. It can go either way! I hope you get your BFP soon, good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline-Aww thank you! I am back! i feel like i go and read everyone's comments and then when I go to respond I forget it all! How are you feeling??

@nosymptoms-you said you are 9dpo? I think that is too early. I would give it a few more days before testing! good luck to you!

@athena- I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your family is going through a lot right now. I hope that this is your cycle and it brings your family some good news. Hopefully you double ovulated! Twins! My sister double O's and I have before also. I felt the same way....very intense pains from both sides. Normally i feel it on one or the other.

@picses- I am sorry the witch got you :( I need to re-read your comment since i think I missed your plan for the year.

@lolee- UGH, I am so sorry you are on bed rest until you deliver. My sister was on bed rest with her first pregnancy from 28 weeks on. She went on to deliver her twins at 35 weeks. I hope you don't get too restless! Praying for you and Eli. He had another infusion today right?

@desertchic81-SO good to hear from you!!! Hopefully your little lady makes her appearance soon. Did you already say if you have a name yet?

10 years ago

HEY LADIES!

IVE BEEN MIA SORRY. SO SLEEPY AND BEEN BUSY WITH LIFE. I HAVE AN ULTRASOUND AND APPOINTMENT ON FRIDAY WITH THE PERINATOLOGIST AND I ALSO SEE MY NEUROLOGIST THE SAME DAY.

I'LL BE 7 WEEKS 1 DAY FRIDAY SO HOPEFULLY MY LITTLE BEAN GREW JUST A TAD TO SEE A LITTLE MORE ON THE SCREEN!

User Image

10 years ago

I have had dull period cramps all morning that seem to be getting worse. I'm hoping she holds off until tomorrow. Hubby is at work all day. We will be naming her Emma :) will keep u all posted.

User Image

10 years ago

How's everyone doing today? School just started back up last week, so I'm staying busy!

Thought I'd update y'all...

I kinda gave in and tested with OPKs. It's difficult because I want a break from TTC, but I also feel like I'm just now starting to really understand my body, that I don't want to stop for a few months just to basically erase all the "work" I have been doing and start fresh. So I decided it's okay to do what I want, I'm just reminding myself that there's NO scheduling sex! It really is okay if I don't get pregnant for a few months because of school, so no pressure there.

That being said, I did get a blazing positive yesterday afternoon, and again seven hours later, so I'm confident that I caught the beginning of the surge.

Take a look for yourself:

User Image

Yesterday, I constantly felt like I was peeing my pants! I had so much CM/EWCM that it was almost annoying. It felt like that up until I woke up this morning. I feel much more dry and don't have as much CM today, so I'm guessing today's O day. I don't even know what CD it is!

Well, I hope I'm not a total loser for going against what I originally said. I just want to stay on track (even if we're not officially trying anymore). :)

User Image

10 years ago

This board is ALIVE!!

@LSchrader- Your back! Glad you had a good weekend away with the family. Af's due huh, can't wait to get back to cd 1, me too! It's nice to start fresh with a new mind set, I feel so much better for it and so will you. Your right about replying and then forgetting, I've actually had to write little pointers down to remember where I'm at!

@Pisces- Bless you! Don't be too hard on about not giving enough back and thinking all you do is ask. I think when we ask for the same thing over and over it can feel like your asking for the world! I like your plan: back to the gym & healthy lifestyle. Shame about the photoshoot but it's for the best! You want your wedding day photos to be perfect! Staying in with your family sounds like it was great , the sickness part not!

@Rebecca- Oooh triphasic chart sounds interesting! it's on its way to a bfp and not a fever from all the sickness. How are your family feeling now? Did you say your DH is a pastor?

@nosymptoms- Welcome! I started out interpreting every symptom. googleing wether I was pregnant or not and it drove me crazy & downright depressed! This month I found this board, learned a lot about the ladies who are going through the exact same thing and you naturally relax. Hopefully we can help you on your journey.

@lolee- Sorry to hear about the bed rest but it's for the best and your baby beans!

@makeup- We'll let you off! Course your going to be busy and tired, bet your looking forward to Friday.

@desert- GL on delivery! Emma, what a beautiful name! Nice to see you back on the forum, read up on the early days and so nice to see you check in on your progress!

@football- You are not a loser, your so in touch with your body. It's obvious it's doing what nature intended and its great your so laid back about it this time! Good luck.

Sorry if I missed anyone.....

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo