Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1681 - 1690 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miraclemama2be, Yeah, I know that the symptoms can be related to progesterone, but at least we will expect till next tuesday. I am really posivite about all this. I had a 10 years old daughter... it´s soooooo easy getting pregnant when you are not looking for it. jajaja

So, as you say in this group I sread to all of you girlas!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle any news? I really hope this is your month because it really isn't mine so somebody has to get a BFP this month. We had @ldav but we need a couple more. So you this month, to deliver in February and your baby will be a PISCES (just had to mention that) and next month @topo and then I will follow in sept/oct deliver in June.

@ncat Hang in there girlfriend!

@lsch how did the OPK go? Did she give you a date for your reading?

@tiff what are you ladies (and gentleman)watching today?

Where is @trouble??? Don't make me send an. Amber Alert

@topo hope you are feeling better this morning.

AFM: temp dropped to 97.73 today so that means the witch is on her broomstick with my address in her GPS. Calling to schedule my HSG for sometime next week, it has to be done after your period but before ovulation. So I was thinking that I won't waste clomid on this cycle until I know what that hSG says. My lonely little tube may not be working at all. And I was thinking about this June business, so I was thinking that I won't get pregnant until October to deliver in Late June (my due dates on here always say the end of the month) but remember she say my pregnancy would run over/longer so it COULD also be get pregnant in September due in late May and run right into June. Just a theory.

10 years ago

@ pices- sorry about ur temp drop but did u test ne ways today?

@ mirical- so did u test??? I'm waiting for ur results!!!! Well what about now? Lol

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Well my AF is officially 1 day late. Not one spot on TP. Hmm? I didn't sleep again last night. Maybe a few hrs at best. I'm anxious and excited. I looked over my past 11 recorded cycles this past year and I saw One cycle that was 30 days, two that were 29 days and 8 that were 28 days. Today is 29 days. I got up and went pee out of habit this morning and was so worried to see AF that I didn't even think about saving my fmu to test with. In fact believe it or not.. I haven't bought a pregnancy test at all this cycle or last cycle. I guess it's time to go buy one now... I WILL go buy one today.. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.. but I can't help it. I just don't want the let down that I have had for my entire life of taking tests and never seeing a positive. It's my turn, my time and my miracle.... tick tock tick tock.. are you girls in suspense? Good.. cause I am too.... lol

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Pisces ~ I was thinking that if you do the HSG right after your AF then next month you could get pregnant.. and still say that the month you conceived your new cycle began in June? That's what I'm thinking for you. In fact that's what I'm doing right now. Remember Tania said all of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle that you conceive can definitely be tied to that month. It can also mean conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing... Tania told me May. Tania told you June. You still have a strong chance next month too if not this month.

User Image[/url][/url]

Yes, I'm in suspense. I can't believe you left us hanging like they woman! Go buy a test NOW! I need some news to cheer a girl up and aside from a BF'ingP for myself would be for you to get one today. Please go test! Thanks

10 years ago

@miracle-TEST lady!!! I can't wait to see your BFP!

@pisces- I am so sorry you are feeling down. This last cycle was my hardest after realizing that my month was February and last month would have lined me up for a Feb due date. Now, all I can think about is not getting pregnant until next February which is heart wrenching. I hope Tania is wrong.

My reading date is June 26. So far away!!!!

AFM- I took an OPK last night and it was negative. Totally confused as to why I was having so many O signs yesterday. Today I have a slight headache :( OH, and I had some spotting last night. WTH????!!!!

10 years ago

I'm sorry pieces for your to drop I truly thought you were pregnant but mama can def be right you may catch it this month after hsg and still conceive in June! Praying for you!

Mama test already!!!! Fingers Xd we need another BFP this month!!

Get well soon topo!

User Image

10 years ago

Totally bummed. Took a test just now with 3rd morning urine and BFN! Not even a hint or a shadow to obsess over. It was with a Target brand that detects 50 in sensitivity. Expecting my period to just be late now...

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle- So sorry lady :( BUT, you still totally could be pregnant. As pisces ALWAYS says, you are not out until you have full flow. Maybe your levels aren't high enough. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow morning, you should test FIRST thing again!

Praying for your miracle.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo