Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7941 - 7950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@nikki don't give up mama, TTC is the single most humbling experiencing of my life but I am not going to let it win. Have you started testing? Have you looked into Vit D, the more I read on it the more I see how affecting it can be. @miracle had a vit D deficiency and 2 or 3 months later, bam a BFP...I have read some things on caffeine blocking implantation...many many things. Try this website:

www.naturalfertility.com

@baby gurl I am so guilty of symptom watching it doesn't make any sense. Lmao

Was thinking of trying this enzyme that unblocks your tunes, saw it on natural fertility

8 years ago

Well I'm out, the wicked witch came in right on time.....

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

So yesterday I thought af had started, I put in a tampon and went about my business. Well later on I took it out and there was nothing on it but cm. this morning I decided to test since I still hadn't started. I got this
[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image_2.jpeg.html]User Image[/URL]

And a faint Wondfo. But now I'm bleeding so I'm wondering if it was a chemical

8 years ago

First things first: Halloween

ALL OF THE CTP KIDS WERE JUST ADORABLE...Eli, Titus, Oliver, and Winston

@lsch response to your post days ago. Hope all is well. Yes you should consider RE, my teacher raves about how she set all of her appts around her kids schedule and everything and it's very legal so you will fit right in. My husand is moving in a couple of different directions but it all revolves around us teaming up and marrying the two businesses. since it looks like I will headed to IVF, I am hoping it all comes together soon enough that I can stay at home if the IVF is successful.

@athena It could be a chemical ...more than likely but how heavy is the new bleeding? I'm telling you I read a very interesting article from a man that swears that there is no such thing as an evap that has color...i tend to agree but everyone knows that I am a POAS addict who refuses to seek treatment...lol

@rebecca how are you feeling? Hope all is well. I am sure you are exhausted but just relax take all the naps that you can...lol

@ladybug sorry the witch got you but hang in there & I know its easier said than done. It's so discouraging and we have been here the longest but I read something today:

"Dont's give up, a breakthough will come and God will break down the barriers in your life that need to go"

How is your Vit D levels? It was not too ling after you started the Vitamin D that you got pregant the last time.

Vitamin D is linked to sooooooooo much stuff, I had no idea.

AFM: Started a new diet today, I am just waaayyyyyy bigger than I ever want to be. I am trying to focus on getting healthy & my ovarian reserve until IVF. Ova Boost, Wheat Grass, & Royal Jelly ...Excercise. I am want to do IVF only once if I can. I even considered doing a uterine cleanse, it clears away the lining of the uterus & old build up so that your eggs can imnplant easier but you have to be VERY certain that you are not pregnant. My side is still sore...its not as painful but I am aware of it.

8 years ago

@athena-Hmmmmm well shoot! I totally see a faint line, but now that you're bleeding, I just hope it's not a chemical. How heavy is the bleeding?? I hope it goes away :( Are you cramping?

@pisces-I love your plan. Do everything you can to prepare your body for the best outcome of IVF! That was one thing i did too, and i would do it again. You only want to go through that once, so make it worth it!! Could your side be hurting from the blocked tube? Does your doctor not want to unblock it for a shot at maybe IUI or natural conception?

@rebecca- How you feeling lady?

@miracle- stupid stupid stupid AF. I hate her.

@skyline- Did AF ever show for you?

AFM-I am currently sitting and work and should be working but i am so not motivated. These last two weeks have been tiring and I just want to be home!! I will be 35 weeks on Thursday! I have my last baby shower this Saturday. I feel like we are slowly getting there and I am just ready to meet this little girl! I always hear how people say they miss being pregnant so I am trying to soak these last weeks up and really enjoy it. I will say...people are SO much nicer to pregnant women...I will miss that! I just nailed down what we are doing with our dog when i go into labor, so i feel so much better about that. Since he is handicap now, i can't just have my family watch him. I didnt realize our doggy daycare accepts handicap dogs. No extra charge either. Total relief. I feel so much better about that now! I am just now ready for her to come!!

8 years ago

Athena...how are you sweetie? I hope that wasn't a chemical, but I do see a line. Some do have bleeding in early pregnancy, hope you're ok.

Pisces...love your ideas of caring for yourself. What's the plan for the blocked tube?

Lschrader. ..glad you got Bentley's care lined up. Getting all the details taken care of will help you be as relaxed as possible. I know you're ready to see Miss Lucy! I have not been one to miss being pregnant after I've given birth. I'm too focused on my bundle of joy being safely in my arms! But I did miss being pregnant after I'd had several losses. I guess a lot has to do with your, personal history.

Afm....I'm exhausted. My first appointment isn't until Dec. 3, when I'll meet with a nurse and try to hear the heartbeat. I got antsy and emotional this morning and called my OB to see if I could come in and try to hear the heartbeat this week. After talking to a nurse, she said she wanted to talk to my ob. She called back and said to come in for blood work to check my hcg levels. If they're high enough, they'll bring me in for a vaginal ultrasound. Now I'm so nervous I feel sick(er). Just got back from getting blood drawn. My dh also spent most of last night in the ER. He found out he has food poisoning! He's been sick for six days, right in the middle of having to replace our kitchen sink and dishwasher.

User Image

8 years ago

I'm bleeding heavily and it's very clotty :( I've never had a line on a frer without actually being pregnant so I have to assume it's a chemical. Especially since I had a line on a Wondfo too. I tested with a Wondfo earlier and it was negative.

Rebecca I'm glad they are going to get you in, I'm praying your numbers are excellent!

Lschrader not much longer! I had Eli at 37 weeks so it could be so soon that you have your baby girl :)

Pisces I really need to get my diet back on track.... Why does bad food have to be soooo good lol.

8 years ago

@rebecca- I can totally see that. I know I will miss my "bump" and feeling her move. I love that time we get together and i love guessing how she is positioned. My husband cannot get over her moving so much and loves watching my belly move. She moves SO much. Don't be nervous! I hope they are high enough. I got my first u/s at around 5 weeks since i was with a fertility clinic. You can totally see the HB at that point.

@Athena -oh lady, i am so sorry for your chemical. Even though this just sucks right now, i am happy that your body is getting "in-line" and ready for a baby. I know that does not help one bit as you grieve this loss. Hugs to you. I hope your body gets back to normal quickly. I would so love if she was born at 37 weeks! That would be only 2 more weeks from now! I am ready for her to be here! I am ready to be done with work, and I am ready for this next step of the journey!!

8 years ago

@pisces - I'm sorry that tube is blocked! Very glad you know about the VD and have started taking that, you never can tell, a vitamin deficiency could have a hand in causing the tube to be blocked. Enzymes are really good and I just read an article on bone broth and how it is good for fertility. Here is the link!

http://www.floliving.com/bone-broth/#.Vjq4QPmrS1s

"One benefit we haven’t heard a whole lot about, though, is how bone broth works to balance your hormones, heal infertility issues, and boost your fertility. It sounds like a stretch, right? But really it’s not. There are several ways that bone broth works in your body to help your hormones be the best they can be..."

I wish you had an answer about your soreness.

@athena - I'm so sorry about the chemical. I hope you catch the bean on this cycle!

@LSchrader - I can't believe Lucy will be here before we know it! Yes, AF showed up finally. My cycle was 36 days long and I finally know how long my luteal phase is too, it's 16 days! Your luteal phase was 17 days, right? I am glad you have a plan figured out for Bentley, I know that is certainly a load off your mind.

@rebecca - Your poor DH! Hope he is all better very soon. Try not to be nervous! When will you know the results on the hcg levels?

@miracle - Hope you are feeling okay, and AF hasn't treated you too badly. Check out the link I shared about the bone broth!

AFM - Had a pretty discouraging conversation with DH about baby #2. It just doesn't seem like we are getting any closer to being on the same page about this. *sigh*

In other news, I am about to embark on a life altering endeavor! I am going to put my house in order using the KonMari method. I just finished reading The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and I'm sold, I think she has it figured out! She says it can take up to 6 months, but I'm hoping I can get it done faster, I will keep y'all updated on how it goes. I'm pretty excited.

User Image

8 years ago

@skyline-I know, i am having a hard time believing it too. I just counted out my work days left, and I only have 19 more days in the office. So crazy. I know life is about to change so much and I am just trying to focus so much on my life right now. Trying to enjoy what life is like at this moment in time with just DH and I. I am trying to enjoy these last 5 weeks of pregnancy and feeling all her movements from the inside. I am so excited to have her here for Christmas. I think i am most excited for that! I always would get AF on 17dpo, making my luteal phase 16 days! I am sorry you and DH are not on the same page about baby #2. Is he wanting to wait longer? I am very intrigued by the KonMari method. I have no clue what it is but will be googling it!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo