Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl u missed my post lol u guys love u im here babes doing me vegas is friday luv i been on a diet plan since yesterday lmao i asked about ur ivf why did ur body reject why did my doc swear it was a guarentee omg what if it doesnt work in i pay 5000 the last of my money omg omg im a totalspaz case im so sorry about ur loss u mad me tear so everyone is ready to get to bding lol woohoo im over here like wheres the alcohol lol cuz im so not trying till after surgery no tempting no nothing lol just drinking n bd i guess cuz im feeling hopeless n almost out of money good luck on the clomid fingers crossed for u n miricalmomma n jxt

11 years ago

@topo my chances for the blastocyst to implant were lower because of my age and after all that I know now, I did nothing to prepare. This was before dong Quai and wheat grass or even mental. They said here do this and that and I thought it would be snap of the fingers and just like that. You know how Pisces are everything is a dream and we ignore the reality. I have my suspicions that since my insurance had pre-approved 4 cycles what real incentives did get have to get it right in cycle 1. But they had 3 additional cycles (approved by my insurance) as an incentive for it to fail. (I thought long and hard about it) in hindsight)They have a $15,000 baby guarantee offer but check these bastards out, they won't count my insurance as one of the cycles? Huh?

11 years ago

@miraclemamma sorry I didn't get back to you right away. I have been so busy at work. Ugh. I don't really track or chart anything. I do know that my cycle ranges from 35 to 40 days. My hubby to be and I have been TTC for a few months now. We haven't put much effort into it except I bought ovulation tests and we do the naughty dance when there's a smiley face.
Uhmm a little about myself. Well I am 23 and my fiance is 25. We both live in NC. We are both also in the Army guard and just got back from Afghanistan in Oct. We actually started dating right before we deployed. He is what kept me sane over there. :)
As far as an update, I'm what 14 DPO now. Still cranky and tired. BBS will not stop hurting. I've been having some cramps that feel like AF, but she's not due till the 8th. Also I feel like my sinuses are messed up. Grrr.. I am going to test in the morning and see if maybe I can get something to show. Though I am sure it is still too early. Damn my long cycles. Lol

11 years ago

UPDATE** BFN this morning. :(
Started spotting as well, I rellay hope it isnt AF already. Slight cramps as well. I guess I will just have to see if it gets heavier tomorrow.

11 years ago

@lilrose hey girl, I typed you a message this morning welcoming you back and asking when you were going to test and never hit send **who does that??**well I see that you tested. Sorry about the BFN but its too soon for you I think but I am very confused about your cycle and how that works. are you sure when you ovulated? your lut phase must be really long. i thought when you have longer cycles it takes you longet to Ovulate but once you do, the 2ww is the same. ???? when did you O?

@jsx you have a longer cycle, do you know anything about the 2ww? is 14DPO too early to test. Her AF is not due until May 8th

@ladybug how are ya? just checking in on ya. Are using OPK's this time and if so no CVS for you this time. I bought those Answer brand over by my doc's office so I am going all the way back over there to get some more because I really liked those. :-)

@lovebug so Friday Vegas huh? I dont want to see you on Fertility Mom's Gone Wild...lmao lmao. OMG! I know you are excited!! how fun. Take a drink for me.

AFM: CD8 WHOOP WHOOP. No headache today. that little cramping in my ovary is still there. doesnt hurt but i notice it. So all I have is tonights dose and tomorrows dose and I should ovulate with in 3 days of the last dose. (Sunday?) I am still going to use OPK's just to be sure. Although I have read that if more than one egg is released it is possible to ovulate one egg and another hours or two days after.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well and misbehaving :) I am with topo this month...I'm not going to temp, chart or even try this month. I am experiencing some personal health issues. Not going into any details. I already aired my drama last month..lol I'm on a time out. Taking a break. This is for the best believe me...I will check on you girls though and will be rooting for your BFP's.

Peace and Blessings!

@pisces and topo ~ Hold the fort down in here for me..Love ya girls. I have to straighten some things out in my life before I try to get pregnant. I'm not in a good space...It WILL get better...I have faith. You are the special mama's of this world...thank you for being you and loving your babies the way you do.. we need more people out there that love and desire their children the way you girls do. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Actually 14dpo is alot later then I usually ever go I can't ever get past 12 most cycles but we are all really early with testing when we shouldn't be until after missed AF and almost 4 weeks pg everybody is different my last pregnancy I didn't get positive hcg test until 5 weeks almost 6!!

Afm cd16 usually get positive opk but not yet what is goin on??? Ugh I feel it coming tho im crampy, my boobs sore my face breaking out and heaviness and twinges in ovaries and this morning temp dropped as it supposed to right before O so praying for positive tonight after work then bd to catch it! So tiring teaching nights I'm beat I miss my babies At home aka DH and son! Hope I get pg this month please I don't want another month of clomid!please god let us girls have our babies now were all ready!!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx Amen to that prayer!!!!! When was your last dose of clomid? If you normally have all those symptoms with O, then it's coming.get ready.

@ladybug I pray everything is ok. You're breaking my heart hon. **praying**

11 years ago

Why hello there, ladies -

Like lilrose, I read all 38 pages - very supportive group you have here!

I am 10 DPO, cycles can be anywhere from 27-32 days, and I'm trying to be patient.

Have had some definite symptoms, including bloating/gas (lots of burping?), super super sensitive nipples, EXTREMELY moody (blew up on dh for no reason the night before last), exhausted all the time, low back ache, and BM's that have been 'irregular'.

Trying not to obsess, but you know, its 10 DPO, and now all I want to do it test. I think I'm going to try try try to wait until Mother's Day, because at that point it would be 1 day late past my latest period...

Any suggestions on how not to want to rip my hair out in the meantime?

11 years ago

I am also 9 dpo, I don't have ne signs yet:( but I'm hopping, this would be my third if it happens, I tested two days ago and this morning and bot negitive

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo