Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiff -- I hope to get some good news today then. We shall see :)

10 years ago

It depends on how stimulated you get from the meds I went from a surge of one to two days to finally noticing that I'd get a positive but not actually o for another two days after it all depends I had four days of positives once watch for the day of the most cramps and the most Ewcm near the cervix is the best way to tell! I just felt it it hard to explain you just know!!

Afm today my temp is back but from yesterday's temp dip now higher then was before 98.34!! Hoping that means implantation!! Please let it be!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi. Not feeling anything different and really not looking too closely for anything either. I also have over a week before expected AF is supposed to arrive.

@topo ~ I am glad you are feeling better hon :) I had several times where I had temp drop and then jump up high. The last 5 days though my temps have been up and steady for the most part. So I'm thinking I'm 6 days past ovulation today. I guess after 3 months of temping consistently you should have a good idea of when or if you ovulated. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm on my 2nd month of temping now. Get to temping hon.

@LSchrader ~ I hope your spotting is because you are having late implantation spotting. There is still hope. Not over until AF is in FULL FLOW.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Me too! I had some brown CM last time I went to the ladies room. Only when I wiped...sorry! So I am really hoping that is good. I will keep everyone updated and she should show today. If I am out this month, I will start temping next month. I have NO clue how to do it, so I will be asking for some advice from ladies!

10 years ago

@jsx girl I literally surged from Wed-Sunday & even this morning the line is dark but not as dark as the control. I had ewcm all the way until Saturday night. I had a temp spike Sunday 98.59 and then this morning back below the cover line at 97.88 and I have some ovary cramping. **at a loss for my real O date**I am either 4DPO or 2DPO ??????

@lsch as everyone said...hang in there !!!! just as @tiff and @miracle said...it aint over unless there is FULL FLOW!!!!

@tiff you are so encouraging thank you for helping everyone.

@topo I am so happy that you are feeling better now. Yes, keep praying that God will remove those negative feelings and replace then peace when it comes to sis-in-law and the baby. God is still working on your miracle. My big mama (great grandmother) used to say "He never comes when you want him, but he's always right on time" . #true

@miracle I saw your post yesterday and you wished all the mom"s a Happy Mother's Day and I wanted to take a minute and respond to that. You care for DB's kids and are a positive influenece in your life. You once said "they are my family". You are there Step-Mother but it does not make you any less of a mother for those chilldren when they are in your possession. I was a step-mother for 12 years. I still keep up with those boys. Happy Mother's Day to you Lady Bug :-D

AFM: I think I said it already. I have no idea when my real O date is. i think I was very stimulated by the clomid...lol..the calendar on here actually moved my O date to yesterday but Fert Friend still says Thursday.

10 years ago

@TiffI have had several failed iui ssurfing a hcg test they seen ssome scaring around my uterus n6 yrs ago iI had a lot of scar tissue removed which might of came back wit a vengeance n they can see if I'm going to to a herproscopy its like leproscopy but from inside not outside to scrap all that out like a DNC X2 So I'm hoping they can give me more answers then the Hcg dye test I'm not sure if I spelled those two right lol my right tube was blocked but they said it could of been a spasum my left tube looked good but they don't know if scar tissue could of damaged

10 years ago

omg i didn't see everyone post @ pieces girl woohoo babe on the ov n making it home to bd good luck babe this has to be ur month I loves how u always make me feel better iI got to remember that she just always puts me in a funk
@miricalmommaI i agree wit piecesgirl or a good step mom happy mothers to everyone including u luv yes I got to start tempting so I know when I o even then I'll probably be lost look at u to our using opk n or still lost local @piecesgirl

10 years ago

@topo- well maybe this will help u out, years ago I had to get a layer scraped of my cervix, and it came back when I was preg with first them went away, scared for it to come back during this preg, cuz if its worst then the first time they said they would have to remove to prevent cancer, so always kinda scary when u deal with all that I know.

@ pices- now we just have to wait, what about 10 days till testing?

@ shrader - I think u should test, just for the fun of it since u have a lot

10 years ago

@tiff -- I am at work today. I have one test in my purse, but it's a dip strip. I don't have a really easy way to bring a cup in the bathroom! I guess I could always just try peeing on it. But then again, it wouldn't be FMU.

I will for sure test tomorrow morning if AF hasn't showed. One thing I am confused about and just realized is my average cycle length is 29 days. Today is 30 days, but using CTP pregnancy test calculator, it says AF should show today. I am just wondering if I should go off my past cycles which average out at 29 days...therefore I would be one day late as of today. Does that make sense? Thoughts?

Last month I was actually one day early. The month prior, I was three days late, and had an extremely heavy flow. I am actually wondering if I had a chemical, because of being late and so heavy. The only day I tested was the day of my expected period and it was negative. I didn't end up testing after that because I didn't want to waste the money. Just figured I would wait for AF.

10 years ago

@lsch ddon't stress herself out wit the calculation when it comes to AF mine was and has always been a 26 cycle n then last month changed . 28 Days

@ tiff what was the scraping of the cervix for cancer cells yes scary

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo