Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6921 - 6930 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football ~ You look radiant. Your little baby bump is so cute. Pregnancy looks good on you. Still can't believe you are having a boy. Look at all these baby boys being born in this group of woman! :)

@Lschrader ~ Glad your tummy/bloat is better and that your fever is gone. So when will you go in for blood work or take a hpt test once the trigger shot is out of your system?

@Firewife ~ How are you feeling? When is your first doc appt scheduled?

@Skyline - I sent you a friends request on fb, thanks! So glad you made it through the c - section. That would scare me too. Really glad to hear your bladder didn't suffer any more abuse.

@Rebecca ~ Hope your daughter recovers quickly from her yeast infection. I know how horrible those can be. Luckily she has her daddy to help take care of her. Your family sounds loving and helpful. I can't wait to hear about your birthing story once you are all rested. Good luck! Praying for you and baby Titus!

AFM - Just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is having a great week.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Titus!! Well done mommy Rebecca, you have your little man in your arms. Cant wait to hear from you when you are rested but I will keep track on FB in the mean time. Hope your daughter recovers quickly and your eldest is such a darling for helping out, your a lucky lady!

Football you looked gorgeous in your latest bump pic! The flutters you feel certainly sound like its your lil man in there, I could feel Parker from around 13 weeks but like you wasn't sure if it was him or not! Just wait until he's giving you a boot and you physically see him in there!

Athena Eli is gorgeous! So tiny for all his clothes but he will fill them out in no time you'll see. How are you?

Sky Oliver is just a gorgeous wee soul! Like the others have said an old soul already with so much character. Cant wait to see the photo shoot!

Miracle good luck for your fertile stage coming up, keeping everything crossed for you.

LShcrader I am so excited for your progress with the IUI, I am waiting anxiously for your bfp! I do hope you don't have to go through it all again if it was yucky but man if it works will it be worth it!

Firewife Congratulations on your bfp!! I sure hope its a sticky bean and cant wait to hear how telling your dh with your son turns out, of course he'll be ecstatic!

How are all our other ladies??

AFM: On cycle day 25, nearly at the end of another month so will just wait and see. Don't feel any different so not getting my hopes up just glad that I had such a great week away with DH. Our village is going back in time to the 1940's this weekend, everyone dresses up, music entertainers and tea dances so its going to be busy for me this weekend as I have a great view from my flat onto the village square! Of course I just have to go join in, as they say if you cant beat them join them! Have a great weekend ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

@Miricle I am feeling tired, by boobs are getting sorer everyday (it started as only the nipples being sensitive), my back hurts and have a dull pressure (no so much a cramp) in my lower abdomen. I have frequent urination already and thats what prompted me to test, because I am usually pretty regular and can set my watch to it.

My first dr appointment isnt until Oct 15 (4 days before my birthday :) ) and they will be doing an ultrasound then too.

@Bean I told him wednesday night. I put our son in a big brother shirt and had him give DH a bundle that had "Cavemans guide to pregnancy", a "i love mom and dad onsie", a we're expecting card and of course the digital test. It took DH a few minutes to get it, but once the light bulb clicked on his reaction was priceless. Luckily I got it all on video

He is so excited. After I told him and my parents we went and told his parents too. His mother was so excited.

@Titus Welcome

9 years ago

@bean-That sounds like a blast with your village, how fun! I am hoping AF stays away for you. When is she due? Finger's crossed for you!!

@fire-that is so fun! I can't wait to tell DH when that day comes. I have thought it over in my head many times, but with doing our IUI, I think he will just know haha.

@rebecca-Can't wait to hear all about Titus!!

@athena &@skyline, how are the new mommas doing? You ladies getting any sleep?? :)

@miracle-Thanks lady! Well I think i will start testing this Sunday. That will be 7 days past trigger, so I want to see it getting out of my system. I am also a little weird, and realize that might be the only time i see a positive on an HPT haha. It should be out of my system by 8-9dpiui, which would be middle of next week. It should go negative then....then if this is supposed to my month, it will go positive. That, or as the tests start going negative, one day i will have a much darker positive from the day before. That of course, is the hope. I am just PRAYING like no other that we see that!!!!

AFM-nothing new for me. I am feeling all better which i am happy about. No symptoms or anything like that. I did notice yesterday that every time i stood up i would get a little dizzy and light headed, but I may not have drank enough water...also could still be the shot.

Happy Friday ladies!

9 years ago

Hello ladies! My sweet little boy was born yesterday at 1:49pm, weighing 8lbs6.6oz, and being 20.75" long. He is a very gentle, precious baby, who already loves to snuggle and so far calms very easily with either mommy or daddy. The c section itself went smoothly. The dr gave me a spinal/epidural combo because they thought I would have a lot of scar tissue since this was my third surgery, and they wanted the medicine to last long enough. Getting the catheter in for the epidural was the worst part. I think they stuck my four or five times and had to numb my skin two or three times (which hurt) before they got it in place. That took 30 minutes and normally is less than five. I was pretty stressed, mostly because i could tell everyone in the OR was worried and getting uptight. But eventually they got it. After Titus was born and the Drs were stitching me back up, they both remarked they'd never seen anything like it. They said I'd healed so well from my previous c sections that they couldn't tell I'd ever had them! There was no scar tissue or anything. Weird, huh? My OB said I could have more kids no problem. Last night was tough. I couldn't feel my legs and feet until 9pm, and when I finally was able to stand it hurt pretty badly. I also didn't sleep more than 10 minutes at a time....not because of Titus, but from all the medicine I think. Titus is very good at latching on, and is very impatient for my milk to come in. :) He's also a little jaundiced, but they aren't too worried right now. I will be in the hospital until Monday. Ugh. Oh, and my dd is doing well with her yeast infection.

Miracle, please feel free to friend me on Facebook. I've put pictures up there but won't have time to do them on here for awhile. My name is Amy R Tilley.

Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers. I feel so blessed!

User Image

9 years ago

@LSchrader- Thank you! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Sleeping in seems to solve so many problems :) I seriously can't wait for you to start testing!! AHH!

@Miracle- Thank you for your kind words! There are lots of little boys being born right now...time to bring in some little girls!!

@Skyline- Oliver is just so precious! I'm sorry the delivery didn't pan out the way you were hoping! Glad he's doing better now, though. How are you feeling? Have you caught up on some rest? Is he a good sleeper? Has he taken to breastfeeding? Betcha didn't know we were playing 20 questions, huh?

@Bean- Thank YOU as well! You ladies are so beyond sweet. I definitely know it's him making those movements! Last night, hubs and I were laying in bed watching TV and I started to feel some movement, so I put my hand where I was feeling things and put a little pressure down, and felt the strongest kick so far! It was amazing!! The weeks/days leading up to my BFP I didn't feel any different, either! I think we obsess over symptoms we think we're supposed to have, but really, I didn't get any symptoms (other than sore boobs) before week 6! Your village sounds like a blast! Another reason why I love the UK.

@Firewife- You told your husband in such a cute way! How far along will you be at that appointment? That first ultrasound (and obviously the ones that follow) are the best. It's so cool being able to see the little bean grow and grow and soon look like a real-life baby! Have you joined CTP yet? It's a bit boring over there in my opinion. P.S. @Titus is @Rebecca's baby boy she gave birth to yesterday ;)

@Athena- How are you? Glad Eli was able to go home again. Hope you're feeling well too and you check in soon!

@Rebecca- Good job, momma! Hope you're resting and recovering well. Titus is a beautiful baby!

Well, I felt a strong kick last night! We were laying in bed watching TV and I started to feel a little movement...I put my hand down where I felt things and put a tad of pressure down and waited...A few seconds later I felt what has been the strongest kick so far! It immediately brought tears to my eyes knowing he's okay. I am so beyond grateful for this opportunity and pray each of you get to as well. I have my anatomy scan next week which I'm equal parts nervous and excited about. Just hope he's still a boy and everything looks healthy. I don't care about anything else.

User Image

9 years ago

@football I will be 8 weeks at that appointment. :) I am so excited. Yea I am over at the CMP. Same user name. It is very quiet but I am over there to keep in touch with Darladybug. We were supporting each other while TTC and she got a BFP a couple cycles ago. I do like that we can add pictures though. Sorry @Rebecca I was reading too fast lol.

9 years ago

Hello ladies, sorry I have not checked in. It's been a crazy week. Saturday morning I woke up at 7 when dh's alarm went off, I wasn't contracting then but I was very crampy. I went back to sleep and at 8 I was woken up by intense contractions. I laid in bed and timed them for 20 minutes and they were 4-5 minutes apart. I was trying to decide whether or not I should call dh and decided to go to the bathroom, while I was getting off the bed I felt a gush. I wanted to be sure it wasn't just pee, because that happens when you get so far along, but it definitely wasn't. So I called dh and told him to come home. Well I went in the bathroom to get a shower because we were going to the hospital, the second I stepped in there it was like you see in the movies my water broke more and hit the floor. I got to the hospital around 10:30 got checked into l&d which was packed, so much so I had to wait for them to move a bed to my room because all the other rooms were full. At 11 they tested to see if it was my water and checked my cervix. I was at a 3, when it came back that my water had broken they admitted me. They started pitocin to dilate my cervix. My contractions were pretty terrible. Getting an epidural was the best decision I made because I would not have been focused. At 2 they came and checked me again and I was between a 7 or 8. They stopped the pitocin and said it wouldn't be much longer. At 3:50 my sister went to get the nurse because I was having the urge to push. They checked me and I was at a 10. We had to wait for 30 minutes for the dr to get there. At around 4:20 I started pushing. It took 3 pushes per contraction for 3 contractions and he was here at 4:35. My husband was there by my side the whole time. They laid Eli on my belly when he came out and we both cried, my mom and sister were crying also. They weighed him, he was 6 lbs 7 oz 19.49 in long and perfect. We went home on Monday but had to go to the dr on Tuesday and he had dropped down to 5lbs 12 oz they said he was jaundice and checked his levels. That afternoon the dr called and said they were admitting him because he was more jaundice than they had thought. He was under the blue lights for 12 hrs and he loved it in there. His levels dropped and so we got to go home. Today he had a follow up and his weight was up to 5 lbs 15 oz and his color was good so we didn't have to have his levels rechecked. We have absolutely fallen in love with this little guy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg2-1.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

9 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-9.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo