Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2421 - 2430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ughghghgh well i wrote a comment earlier this morning and the site crashed. It has been super slow all day!! I don't even know all I said, but i swear I addressed everyone!

@pisces-Yippppppppy!!! You are awesome and this is totally your month!!! What a sweet husband...a pedicure sounds amazing!

@layladies - welcome! We have lots of newbies joining!

@mari-you went to the ER? I must have missed something as well....

AFM- I am 8dpo today. My abs are really sore. I am thinking it was from stand-up paddle-boarding this weekend, but i seriously only did it for like 5 minutes, so if that's the case, i feel pretty pathetic! I was feeling sick to my stomach last night, but who knows what from.

10 years ago

Ughghghgh well i wrote a comment earlier this morning and the site crashed. It has been super slow all day!! I don't even know all I said, but i swear I addressed everyone!

@pisces-Yippppppppy!!! You are awesome and this is totally your month!!! What a sweet husband...a pedicure sounds amazing!

AFM- I am 8dpo today. My abs are really sore. I am thinking it was from stand-up paddle-boarding this weekend, but i seriously only did it for like 5 minutes, so if that's the case, i feel pretty pathetic! I was feeling sick to my stomach last night, but who knows what from.

10 years ago

10 years ago

wow three for me too...sorry ladies!

10 years ago

I hope it sounds promising and thanks for the warm welcome!! Baby dust for everyone, yah!! :)

10 years ago

@schrader- no I wanted to go to the ER bc I woke up feeling insanely bad when I had been fine a couple hours before. But then I realized it was a UTI revving up, probably from holding for poas and waiting after bd! This stuff can be hard on your bladder! So I sent dh out for some AZO and then found some antibiotics I had socked away the next morning. I think it's in full retreat!

10 years ago

@mari- oh yes that's right! Well I'm glad you are feeling better!!!

Bleh, I am so over this day and feeling really done. I just swear this will never happen for me :(

10 years ago

That's awesome pieces! I'm so happy your one tube is open and all ready to go!! That's great news to hear two follicles are coming along, just makes me elated to hear all this news! Do you know the name of the restaurant and the name of town your father in law is in? I hope you have a wonderful weekend up there! And stay busy to catch your egg this month!! And yes I can't wait to finD out the gender an to see who does give birth first of me or tiff! Me and Dh 4yr wedding anniversary but 7 yrs together is Thursday the 1st so not sure what well be doing this weekend hopefully something fun!

User Image

10 years ago

Just want to say hello and good luck to every one sending loads of baby dust..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I have not welcomed our new ladies! I am playing catch up so please forgive me if I get any names wrong or miss something.

@ET your BBT keeps rising that is a good thing. Hope it stays up!

@layladies your temps look great. I hope they stay up as well. Symptoms are so tricky it can be nothing or it can be something. I a, hoping it is Something for you sweetie.

@lsch 8 DPO **whoop whoop** don't get down, you are almost there. Keep focusing on "soon" if not this month, then next month. It's coming soon and you will have the cutest little thing. Make a secret baby board on Pinterest, its fun and therapeutic. I don't know if you were in the forum a few months ago when I had an epiphany. I observed my behavior and noticed that I literally closed my eyes passing through the baby section at Target. I had fully invested emotionally in TTC but had not invested in the end result a baby. On the surface, I think I didn't want it get my hopes up but digging deeper its because I hadn't allowed myself to fully believe that this could happen for me. Starting a baby board was the start of me empowering myself to have a stay up all night, crying, colic, burping, wiggly little baby again! #cantWait

@mari2013 mine hurt this time. He said he had to force it through but it opened right up but before that he had trouble getting past my cervix, not the first time. They had to dilate my cervix back when I had IVF. Today I was crampy as heck afterward even though I had taken 1000mg of Tylenol. He said I was a trooper because he had to do a little more. I didn't even care, I was happy that tube was open. I felt doing the happy dance, well if I wasn't cramping n all.

@fire bug, we have to stop alternating going missing. Lol come back.

@jsx thanks girl! We will be in East Straussburg or however you spell it. The restaurant isn't close to being open yet, in fact we are going to take him to canal street to get equipment. You guys have the same due date so its going to be close.

AFM: still smiling ladies!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo